Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is Trump alluding to a possible rv?

dinarham

23 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

People may be tired of references to Kim Clement, but in Feb. 2014 he said "I heard gold.  I wasn't sure if this was attached to his name.  He will restore the fortunes of this nation because of his brilliance.  This man will throttle the enemies of Israel."

AMEN !!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

8 hours ago, dinarham said:

The announcment may go like this : " Our friend and ally , Iraq , have  reimbursed us for our efforts in Iraq  . Our national debt has now been eliminated "  While trump was campaigning , he often said , "We must be paid back for the war in Iraq "

I can tell you are the type of person that sees the glass half-full. Lol. And this case full of money and overflowing.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, climber7 said:

Anyone know when the two weeks are up and announcement going to be made? 

The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump's birthday is June 14 when he made the speech.

So............................. "two" "weeks" is June 28. The Muddle East Peace Plan Deal Of The Century Chop Chop Workshop is supposed to be June 25 - 26 AND the G20 summit June 27 - 28.

The Palestinians vowed to NOT attend the Muddle East Peace Plan Deal Of The Century Chop Chop Workshop to maintain THEIR NEVER MISS AN OPPORTUNITY TO MISS AN OPPORTUNITY "practice".

So............................ THEE "announcement(s)" could be made ANY TIME through, say, Monday, July 1. He did say, "It's going to be something really incredible that'll take place over the next two weeks. It'll be a very big announcement. Nobody knows what it is. Its going to be a big surprise but its going to be a very pleasant one." in the speech.

Enjoy, Climber7, AND Have A Great Week!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

On 6/18/2019 at 5:41 PM, Shedagal said:

People may be tired of references to Kim Clement,

Not Me - But Did He Ever Predict His Death 3 Years Ago ? :o 

Too Soon ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

On 6/19/2019 at 12:13 AM, 1lucdog said:

At the G-20 in Argentina the announcement of the death of Bush 41 caused some changes in Mr Trumps ( and Others) schedules.  "A big Press conference with good news and a big announcement" was postponed but "would be shared at a latter date probably from Washington" out of respect for the former President.  Related? Maybe, It's a later date LOL.

Gold Tie? I like it I have one of those Trump gold ties ;) Gold standard? On a completely unrelated matter.... I wish I had some of that! Speculation will grow between now and then...when? ... Then!...Sounds familiar. Some will speculate...I'll just wait ...Now that I'm done speculating....

Yes agree good tie was interesting,he does,always wear red or,blue 

• Like 1

On 6/19/2019 at 12:42 AM, Synopsis said:

Here is a link to the speech:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?461772-1/president-trump-unveils-small-business-health-care-coverage-options

May want to go to the 6:17 mark to 6:48. The "blurb" DOES NOT flow with the rest AND appears to be INTENTIONALLY inserted!!!

WHAT, pray tell, FOR???!!!

Go Moola Nova!

There is no doubt that it was a random inserted message about something special coming, that has been talked about for 2 1/2 years, that no one knows about! Then he goes back to talking about medical insurances and plans...definitely a message of some sort...time will tell...

• Thanks 3

Just now, screwball said:

There is no doubt that it was a random inserted message about something special coming, that has been talked about for 2 1/2 years, that no one knows about! Then he goes back to talking about medical insurances and plans...definitely a message of some sort...time will tell...

:twothumbs: I Agree!!!, ScrewBall, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

THEE "Big" "Announcement" WOULD seem to BE Clear AND Unmistakable!!!

TIMEZ UP FOR THEE "two" "weeks" FROM The True United States Of America Patriot President's Birthday ON June 14, 2019!!!

Well, OK, NOMINAL "two" "weeks".

Maybe BABY THIS weekend. Maybe BABY NOT THIS weekend.

I suspect SOMETHIN' NOW through, say, Monday, July 1 for THEE "Big" "Announcement"!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: I Agree!!!, ScrewBall, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

THEE "Big" "Announcement" WOULD seem to BE Clear AND Unmistakable!!!

TIMEZ UP FOR THEE "two" "weeks" FROM The True United States Of America Patriot President's Birthday ON June 14, 2019!!!

Well, OK, NOMINAL "two" "weeks".

Maybe BABY THIS weekend. Maybe BABY NOT THIS weekend.

I suspect SOMETHIN' NOW through, say, Monday, July 1 for THEE "Big" "Announcement"!!!

Go Moola Nova!

Keeping the dream alive and well. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Miamiheatnic said:

Keeping the dream alive and well. 

:twothumbs: Oh, YEAH!!!, MiamiheatNic, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Someday, WE just may ALL wake up to !!!SURPRISE!!! !!!SUDDENLY!!!

I think so.

Go Moola Nova!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

I think Trump was probably talking about Jared Kushner's Middle East Peace Plan (for Israel and Palistine), which, sadly, was rejected by the Palestines before he even presented it.  Half of the plan was published a few days ago and was not well received.  Trump had highly touted the upcoming plan, and I believe he thought it would finally bring lasting peace to the region, so it's a real shame it didn't play out as he'd expected. 

Edited by KristiD
  • Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, KristiD said:

Trump had highly touted the upcoming plan, and I believe he thought it would finally bring lasting peace to the region, so it's a real shame it didn't play out as he'd expected. 

:twothumbs: Great Comments, KristiD, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

My opinion is The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump KNOWS THEE Palestinians, "NEVER miss an opportunity to MISS an opportunity" AND THEE Muddle East Peace Plan WILL EXPEDITIOUSLY BE COMPLETED ANYWAY!!!

Go MAGA 2020 AND BEYOND!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump 2020 THROUGH 2024!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

Go Moola Nova!