Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is Trump alluding to a possible rv?

dinarham

At the G-20 in Argentina the announcement of the death of Bush 41 caused some changes in Mr Trumps ( and Others) schedules.  "A big Press conference with good news and a big announcement" was postponed but "would be shared at a latter date probably from Washington" out of respect for the former President.  Related? Maybe, It's a later date LOL.

Gold Tie? I like it I have one of those Trump gold ties ;) Gold standard? On a completely unrelated matter.... I wish I had some of that! Speculation will grow between now and then...when? ... Then!...Sounds familiar. Some will speculate...I'll just wait ...Now that I'm done speculating....

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Here is a link to the speech:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?461772-1/president-trump-unveils-small-business-health-care-coverage-options

May want to go to the 6:17 mark to 6:48. The "blurb" DOES NOT flow with the rest AND appears to be INTENTIONALLY inserted!!!

WHAT, pray tell, FOR???!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 1lucdog said:

I Like Gold

Gold works for me...How about you?

:twothumbs: Oh, YEAH!!!, 1LucDog, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Go MAGA!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Oh, YEAH!!!, 1LucDog, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Go MAGA!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

Top of the Morning to you Synopsis!

And may each day of this week better than the one before it!

😇

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Here is a link to the speech:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?461772-1/president-trump-unveils-small-business-health-care-coverage-options

May want to go to the 6:17 mark to 6:48. The "blurb" DOES NOT flow with the rest AND appears to be INTENTIONALLY inserted!!!

WHAT, pray tell, FOR???!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

I'm usually in agreement with most of what you say.  Im going to put myself out there and say this announcement has nothing to do with our RV and more to do with maybe a new healthcare plan or something related to the medical field and healthcare. I could be, and hope to be, wrong. Time will tell.  JMO.

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, cranman said:

I'm usually in agreement with most of what you say.  Im going to put myself out there and say this announcement has nothing to do with our RV and more to do with maybe a new healthcare plan or something related to the medical field and healthcare. I could be, and hope to be, wrong. Time will tell.  JMO.

He did say it was totally " unrelated "

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, cranman said:

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

:twothumbs: Are YOU Sure About THAT!!!, CranMan, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

I listened to the entire speech. 

And we're now working with Congress to pass legislation that ends surprise medical billing and we're going to have another big announcement in two weeks. Unrelated but something that is going to have a profound effect on the things that we're talking about and have been talking about over the last 2 1/2 years. It's going to be something really incredible that'll take place over the next two weeks. It'll be a very big announcement. Nobody knows what it is. Its going to be a big surprise but its going to be a very pleasant one.

So, in CONTEXT, the "statements" "appear" TO BE TOTALLY "out" OF "place"!!!

The ReInstatement of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar???!!!

Maybe BABY YES!!! Maybe BABY NO!!!

The timing is around the G20 meeting. Significant???!!! NOT Significant???!!!

Yeah, two (2) weeks is AWFUL long to WAIT AFTER sixteen (16) years OR less. So.............................................

Could be somethin'. Could be nothin'.

I likie SOMETHIN', though, 'cause SOMETHINZ UP!!!

Go MAGA!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

On 6/17/2019 at 1:14 AM, dinarham said:

The USA being the largest superpower and with the most skin in the game ,other than Iraq itself , tells me that the US has great influence over the rv . Trump also said that this "incredible event would happen in 2 weeks . Some Hopium here ,dudes .  

Thanks for sharing......

As usual...We'll see

• Thanks 1

On 6/17/2019 at 4:32 PM, Tuscanugee Hutgee said:

Amigo, el burro sabe mas que tu! 

OKIE is a very derogatory term popularized by John Steinbeck's 1930's GRAPES OF WRATH.  My forefathers have been in Oklahoma since the 1830's; relocated from our ancestral home in southeast Georgia. 

Great book by a fantastic writer.....

Also term was used ( among other writers, I'd suppose) by Jack Kerouac many times in his beat generation classic  "On The Road" ( 1957)

58 minutes ago, cranman said:

Im going to put myself out there and say this announcement has nothing to do with our RV 

Oh Ya - That’s A Really Bold Effort Ur Making With Such An Incredibly Daring Stance ! :o 

Painter GIF

But Way To Jump On Out There With Yo Bad Self CranMan - Now Get On Out And Start Painting The Town ! :cheesehead:

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 12

The announcment may go like this : " Our friend and ally , Iraq , have  reimbursed us for our efforts in Iraq  . Our national debt has now been eliminated "  While trump was campaigning , he often said , "We must be paid back for the war in Iraq "

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

:twothumbs: Are YOU Sure About THAT!!!, CranMan, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

I listened to the entire speech. 

And we're now working with Congress to pass legislation that ends surprise medical billing and we're going to have another big announcement in two weeks. Unrelated but something that is going to have a profound effect on the things that we're talking about and have been talking about over the last 2 1/2 years. It's going to be something really incredible that'll take place over the next two weeks. It'll be a very big announcement. Nobody knows what it is. Its going to be a big surprise but its going to be a very pleasant one.

So, in CONTEXT, the "statements" "appear" TO BE TOTALLY "out" OF "place"!!!

The ReInstatement of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar???!!!

Maybe BABY YES!!! Maybe BABY NO!!!

The timing is around the G20 meeting. Significant???!!! NOT Significant???!!!

Yeah, two (2) weeks is AWFUL long to WAIT AFTER sixteen (16) years OR less. So.............................................

Could be somethin'. Could be nothin'.

I likie SOMETHIN', though, 'cause SOMETHINZ UP!!!

Go MAGA!!!

Like I said, I hope I'm wrong . The only way this announcement would be relative to everyone is if the Iraqi dinar raises in value and our deficit is decreased, the war cost was repaid or something similar.  Most Americans aren't paying any attention to the Iraqi dinar. I for one have mixed feelings about an announcement of the dinar RVing. No one needs to have any suspicions that I may have just recieved millions of dollars.  Time will tell my friend.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, dinarham said:

The announcment may go like this : " Our friend and ally , Iraq , have  reimbursed us for our efforts in Iraq  . Our national debt has now been eliminated "  While trump was campaigning , he often said , "We must be paid back for the war in Iraq "

I'll buy that. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I love these hopium threads!  Even if nothing comes of them, I enjoy the rush of thinking my ship may finally be coming in the next few days or weeks.  I also believe the gold tie means something, and logically I would think it has to do with riches.  But gold is Trump's color and it was his birthday, so maybe he just wanted to wear gold that day.....  Also, since so few of us hold dinar, I don't see Trump using that as something good to tease the entire the country since it wouldn't help hardly anyone except we few who hold dinar.  If anything, it may create a backlash what with the Alt Left and MSM always trying to incite people to hate others who don't share their viewpoint - and also demonize the rich.  It may even be that the RV upsets some people who didn't have dinar and they get jealous and angry.  Also, Trump said it was "...something that's going to have a profound effect on the things that we're talking about and have been talking about over the last two and a half years".  That doesn't seem to apply to the RV to me.  Still, just playing devil's avocate, there was a thread from Sunday called Capital Gains Tax  where someone said Fox News announced that Trump was looking into using an Executive Order to cut the Capital Gains Rate in half.  I guess the announcement was scrolled at the bottom of the screen during a Judge Jeanine segment.  I tried to search for it but couldn't find it, however I did find 2 earlier references from July 2018 and sometime at the end of last year, stating Trump wants to lower Capital Gains rates.  So if that's true, that could be a signal for the RV (since many people - including CPAs, believe the gain should be taxes at Cap Gains rates). 

Anyway, my guess about Trump's statement last Friday is that it probably has to do with Mexico.  After Trump signed the recent deal with Mexico, he said more was coming and would be announced soon.  Last I remember, he was saying something like Mexico (some Cabinet or group) still has to sign off on it but that he thinks it's coming.  The Wall and drugs and human trafficking is something he's constantly talking about - and has been from the start, so that would fit what he said (in bold above).  

In any event, it does seem like Iraq is working crazy fast to get things done (which I've never seen in my 8 years of owning dinar), so I have to believe they're trying to make the RV happen soon.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

37 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Oh Ya - That’s A Really Bold Effort Ur Making With Such An Incredibly Daring Stance ! :o 

Painter GIF

But Way To Jump On Out There With Yo Bad Self CranMan - Now Get On Out And Start Painting The Town ! :cheesehead:

:D  :D  :D 

Not my best work but not my worst either!

• Haha 2

Do you know what us crazy new riche millionaires will do to this economy ? Houses , cars , boats , vacations ,charity ,paying it forward to small local business . It's the rebirth of the middle class , which is essential to democracy

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, davis411 said:

Ok ok

send me Donald’s cell number

i will give him a call and ask whatzzzzz up Donny 

and if he doesent remember me from the hot tub party

i will remind him

davis from Canada for prez

I'd support you if you run for Prez...But you know you can't be POTUS (if you were born in Canada)....

I'm sure you'd make a great President......

• Like 1