Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is Trump alluding to a possible rv?

dinarham

Trump's recent press conference in the Rose garden addressing health care and small business {Fox }  also contained a statement that is very interesting . I'm paraphraing here , "In an unrelated event , something profound and incredible is about to happen .. that no one know about , but it  will have incredible positive results ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 9

While I would really like to think so, the level headed me says probably not. I would sure like to be wrong though but I doubt any sitting President has any say in an Iraqi RV.

Maybe he is going to announce a new holiday in Iraq?  LOL  but I doubt it.

Thxs dinarham,     pp

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

The USA being the largest superpower and with the most skin in the game ,other than Iraq itself , tells me that the US has great influence over the rv . Trump also said that this "incredible event would happen in 2 weeks . Some Hopium here ,dudes .  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, dinarham said:

The USA being the largest superpower and with the most skin in the game ,other than Iraq itself , tells me that the US has great influence over the rv . Trump also said that this "incredible event would happen in 2 weeks . Some Hopium here ,dudes .  

Is this visit/invitation here falls w/in that timeframe? 

And arrangements for the visit of Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to the White House on July 15

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

26 minutes ago, dinarham said:

Well I hope you're on to something. Time will tell.

• Upvote 3

It will  just show up on forex one day , making some news , like how the kuwaiti currency went up from  $000 to over $3.00 USD without a ripple . Just think about what us crazy new millionaires will do to pump up this economy BIG TIME !   We are crazy diamonds! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

On 6/15/2019 at 4:54 PM, navira said:

This was made last Friday June 14 2019:

Mr. Trump also promised more action in two weeks, though he didn't say what it would be.

"We're going to have another big announcement in two weeks -- unrelated -- but something that's going to have a profound effect on the things that we're talking about and have been talking about over the last two and a half years," he said. "It's gonna be something really incredible." He said it was a "very big announcement" and a "big surprise... a very pleasant one."

On 6/15/2019 at 6:07 PM, 6ly410 said:

which bro?.. haha cheers 

The Bro’s Are Also Promoting This Same Wacky Far Fetched Theory Amongst Their Champagne Toasts And High Fives ! :o 

dfXecJU.gif

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 10

3 hours ago, Tuscanugee Hutgee said:

gregp......................"Okie Hills"  You must live in California, that is where all the Okies live.  I am a proud OKLAHOMAN!

3 hours ago, Tuscanugee Hutgee said:

gregp......................"Okie Hills"  You must live in California, that is where all the Okies live.  I am a proud OKLAHOMAN!

Oklahoman = Big ole OKIE!

• Haha 1

OMG - The Delirium’s Spreading ! Now It’s Being Posted On Recraps And Other Totally Wacked Out Tin Foil Hat ‘Global Currency Reset’ Nonsense Outlets ! :o 

I Think That The Bro’s Are ‘Carriers’ ...

:D  :D  :D 

"President Trump: A Very Big Announcement" by Sierra (NZ) - 6.17.19

Entry Submitted by Sierra (NZ) at 12:44 AM EDT on June 17, 2019

President Trump made this speech on 14th June (his birthday) where he refers to a 'very big announcement that will take place over the next two weeks'...

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChefDanken/status/1139641048467042304

'...(It'll) take place over the next two weeks. That will be a very big announcement. Nobody knows what it is. It's going to be a big surprise. But it's going to be a very pleasant one...' (Excerpt from President Trump's speech)

Anons are speculating about the meaning behind President Trump's gold tie. It is most unusual, he usually wears red or blue ties. Maybe he is hinting at 'gold standard pressies'? It was his birthday, after all.

I doubt that his big announcement refers to DECLAS - that event could not be described as 'a very pleasant one...' It is more likely to do with the economy, or even possibly the revelation that JFK Junior is alive.

President Trump also tweeted this week, 'Enjoy the show...' Q followers know this to be a favorite Q expression - Anons are speculating that President Trump is telegraphing the start of BIG stuff.

Finally, here is a video by Simon Parkes. He discusses possibilities regarding 4th July including JFK Junior and 'an engineered financial incident brought on by the good guys' (watch from minute 9' 20")...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rb6F761SVs

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light   Sierra (NZ)

Trump's Got A Very Big Announcement! JFK Jr/Gold Tie/ Nobody Knows/2weeks?

The Patriot Hour:  Published on Jun 17, 2019

https://youtu.be/owrKuaPbY3Y?t=1

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1