Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Daily internet loss in iraq

vato96

I am in Iraq working and almost everyday the internet service from cell phone providers goes down at 6 am til around 8:40am. This could be something or it could be nothing in regards to this investment. I was told it was for testing of students so they don't cheat. But what students get up that early? Things that make you go hmmm... 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, vato96 said:

Daily internet loss in iraq

Thanks For The Boots On The Ground Update From Over There Vato ! ;) 

That Must Be Frustrating As Hell To Deal With Those Constant Internet Outages - But Hopefully Help Is On The Horizon ! B)

Although Probably Not Not Soon Enough ! :bananacamel: 

:D  :D  :D  

Please Continue To Keep Us Informed Of Things Like This When U Can Bro - And We Owe U A Cold One ! :cheesehead:

LINK

Telecommunications tests the Internet eight times faster than the current service

Telecommunications tests the Internet eight times faster than the current service

2019/168 8:14

The Ministry of Communications reported that it conducted a questionnaire in some areas of Baghdad to determine the quality of the experimental broadcasting of the Internet service in it and the absolute through the optical network, confirming the quality of service and low cost.

The director of the Department of Planning and Follow-up in the ministry on behalf of Asadi, a press statement that "his ministry conducted a questionnaire for experimental services made available to some residential areas in Baghdad to know the quality of services and cost through optical cable compared to services currently available."  He pointed out that "there is a follow-up to the quality of service available via optical cable, which characterized the quality of up to eight times the current service, noting that the availability of experimental comes to the generalization of service between the rest of the regions, pointing to the existence of continuous monitoring over five days of the areas targeted by the pilot service.

Al-Asadi said that the areas covered by the Internet service are experimental, participated in the optical network towers, and there are pilot services started by the ministry during the past four months and saw some of the pieces of service, stressing that his ministry reached to address some of the problems of the network, and began the experimental broadcast on 22 of this month, The existence of any problems in them, stressing the stability and quality and speed of the Internet." He pointed out that the ministry officials, a series of meetings with companies operating optical access networks to identify the obstacles facing the efforts of his ministry to provide a service worthy of the citizen, while continuing this approach to maintain the results achieved by the pilot service."
  • Upvote 6

They have now restored internet to the regular service. But this has gone on for over 3 weeks. I didn't want to come out sounding like a pumper who was looking for attention like these guru's. I been in this investment since 2009 and just wanted to pass it along. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Just now, vato96 said:

They have now restored internet to the regular service. But this has gone on for over 3 weeks. I didn't want to come out sounding like a pumper who was looking for attention like these guru's. I been in this investment since 2009 and just wanted to pass it along. 

Ur All Good Vato - CNN Will Vouch For U ! ;) 

I’ve Seen U Posting Here For A Long Time  Bro - And Ur Information Is Greatly Appreciated ! B) 

And Not That Anybody In Their Right Mind Would Ever Actively Seek The Endorsement Of A Clown ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 4

On 6/22/2019 at 12:11 AM, vato96 said:

No worries , thanks man.

• Upvote 1