Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Three mortars landed at Balad air base, 40 miles north of Iraqi capital of Baghdad. US troops are stationed at the base.

miquel

10 minutes ago, Floridian said:
  • I wonder just how much brotherly, neighborly love the Iraqis will have for them from now on? 

Do U Mean The Ones That Aren't In Parliament And On The Iranians Payroll ? :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 6

I think things are about to kick off big time with Iran. This is not going to make me popular but I have spoken to someone who claims to have family high up in Kurdistan. He reckons we are looking at 3 -4 years to see the RV. Im in agreement with him as the situation esp with Iran is very volatile

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, dinarbeleiver said:

I think things are about to kick off big time with Iran. This is not going to make me popular but I have spoken to someone who claims to have family high up in Kurdistan. He reckons we are looking at 3 -4 years to see the RV. Im in agreement with him as the situation esp with Iran is very volatile

:twothumbs: Good To See You Posting Again AND I Trust ALL Is Well With You, DinarBeleiver, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Did the "He" who "reckons" ALSO say, "By the way, HOW, pray tell, MANY Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar do YOU hold AND would YOU like ME to hold THEM for YOU for NOW for "safe" "keeping"???!!!"!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Nah, YOU my friend, DinarBeleiver, ARE popular for GOOD Reason!!! :tiphat:

Thank You for Sharing!!! :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, dinarbeleiver said:

DB , no worries were all just speculating not sure where in the UK ur at but any chance u can touch base with shabbs to get his take on it all ... thanks in advance 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Three mortars landed at Balad air base, 40 miles north of Iraqi capital of Baghdad. US troops are stationed at the base.

Please pray for all the military personnel  there, My God son is there, the USMC! I just thank God That President Trump is our Commander & Chief! These no good bastards are fixin to get a can of whoop a$$ unleashed on them! New rules of engagement! President Trump please untie our brave Military's hands so they can go kill every single one them! No Prisoners!! Kill all their animals burn their houses to the ground! I'm sick of these damn people! Praying for all our military NOW!  :praying: 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

2019/06/15    12:27 p

Bombing targets base of US advisors in Iraq

The Iraqi security information cell announced on Saturday, June 15, the fall of mortar shells on an air base, Salahaddin province, north of the capital Baghdad. 

The cell said in a statement, at midnight, that three mortar shells, fell on the base of Balad air "64 kilometers north of Baghdad." 

The cell added that the shells, resulting in fires in the weeds, confirming the extinguishing of fire without any human damage. 

It is worth noting that the air base of Balad, where the US forces and advisers of the International Alliance against terrorism, Salahaddin province, an important strategic rules, which had a prominent role in the liberation of Iraqi cities from the control of "Da'ash" terrorist.
  • Upvote 2

Source:

The Security Committee of the Council of Baghdad on Friday denied the statement of the security information cell about the fall of a rocket in Jadiriyah in the center of the capital today.

"We deny what the security information cell reported about the fall of a Katyusha rocket on a civilian house in the Jadiriya area in the center of the capital today," deputy head of the committee Mohammed al-Rubaie told Alsumaria News. 

"The security situation in Baghdad is very good, and there is no missile on any residential house."

The security information cell announced on Friday that a rocket landed on a civilian house in the Jadiriya area, causing no casualties.
  • Upvote 2

Editorial Date: 2019/6/14 23:49  586 times read
Shelling of Balad airbase with mortar and fire
(Baghdad: al-Furat News) The base of Balad air in the province of Salah al-Din, to a rocket attack on Friday evening.
A statement issued by the security information cell received the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it that "three mortar shells fell on the base of the air base led to the outbreak of fires in the weeds." 
"The fire was extinguished without any human damage," he said. 
The incident was the second of its kind in two days. 
The large base south of Salah al-Din province includes the Iraqi F-16 Squadron
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2