Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Monday 14 June 2019

Adam Montana

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Thanks for all the updates Adam. 

Keep the humor coming Thugs and King. 

Good to see You back, Pitcher, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

THIS thread HAS BEEN "off" "to" THEE "races"!!! SO, I gave the highest True The United States Of America Patriot scorers purple trophies. I hope You and @"Fred" don't mind!!! :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Go MAGA!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good Evening! 

I appreciate all the info and weekly updates you give however, I'm a little upset. One of the weekly or quick notes done in June mentioned about upgrading to OSI and how important it is.  The vibe i got from it was if we're not in OSI, we'll be left behind. I've been on this ride for ten years and have started my Name Reserve.  It's not paid in full because we have three kids and living on one income. Unfortunately, I can't afford US I and waiting for RV so I can finish paying for Name Reserve. It feels like you're pushing for everyone to get OSI. Please keep those families in mind who are trying to keep their heads above water. Sorry, no disrespect Mr.Montana! Just venting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@genique05

I wanted to tag you to be sure that you caught Adams reply. It's an easy misunderstanding to have as someone who may be less experienced with these matters. I suggest that you open the OSI Forum and read the pinned posts.

And WELCOME ABOARD THE OSI YACHT.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello Adam,

I have been with you for several years now. Hope to meet you soon.  I have been wondering about something. At the time the RV actually happens how will the cash in be handled?  All denominations all at once or will they put limits on the amounts we can cash in at one time?  Will they vary the rates of exchange by denomination? I'm past retirement age now and would really really like to have the ability to live it up while I still can (LOL)

Looking forward to the end (of this journey, the start of next one)

RoseAnn

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, RoseAnn said:

Hello Adam,

I have been with you for several years now. Hope to meet you soon.  I have been wondering about something. At the time the RV actually happens how will the cash in be handled?  All denominations all at once or will they put limits on the amounts we can cash in at one time?  Will they vary the rates of exchange by denomination? I'm past retirement age now and would really really like to have the ability to live it up while I still can (LOL)

Looking forward to the end (of this journey, the start of next one)

RoseAnn

Go here:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

New KRG’s priority to build ‘strong, constructive’ ties with Baghdad: Masrour Barzani 

16 minutes ago

New KRG’s priority to build ‘strong, constructive’ ties with Baghdad: Masrour Barzani
Masrour Barzani speaks at the Kurdish regional parliament during a swearing-in ceremony as Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG), Erbil, Kurdistan Region, July 10, 2019. (Photo: AFP/Safin Hamed)

ERBIL (Kurdistan 24) – After being sworn in as the new Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region, Masrour Barzani outlined the vision for his new government, underlining that one of its priorities will be to strengthen ties with the central government in Baghdad.

Barzani took his oath of office on Wednesday, confirming him as the new prime minister of the autonomous Kurdish region following a majority vote by parliament to approve his appointment and cabinet.

In an interview with Reuters at his office in Erbil, the Kurdish leader said the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) would work to build a “strong and constructive” partnership with the Iraqi government.

“The focus of my government will be how to build a stronger relationship and partnership with Baghdad,” Barzani said, adding his government would look for ways to mend the disputes that are “keeping us apart.”

The Kurdistan Region held a historic independence referendum in September 2017 where nearly 93 percent of voters chose secession from Baghdad.

The central government, though, rejected the legality of the vote and responded with a set of punitive measures including a flight ban and the use of military force to regain control of disputed territories between Erbil and Baghdad.

Ties between the two governments have considerably improved, thanks heavily to a change in government on both sides.

Among some of the outstanding disputes between the KRG and the Iraqi government are negotiations on oil and gas. The autonomous Kurdish government has exported its oil independently since 2013. Following the post-referendum fallout, the KRG agreed to send 250,000 barrels of oil per day (bpd) to Baghdad in exchange for the payment of civil servants’ salaries. Officials in Iraq complain that the Kurdish leadership has failed to hold its end of the bargain.

According to Barzani, he sees room for “quick progress” on the matter as talks between Erbil and Baghdad on oil and gas disputes are ongoing.

“There is a great potential for a win-win situation,” he told Reuters. “Working together in cooperation with each other, we can increase the production of oil.”

The new Kurdistan Regional Government's (KRG) mission as outlined on its official website. (Photo: KRG/Screen grab)

During his inauguration speech at the Kurdistan Parliament on Wednesday, Barzani, who served as the former Chancellor of the Kurdistan Region Security Council (KRSC), called for further progress in developing a stable and constructive partnership with Iraq.

“Erbil and Baghdad both want security and prosperity, built on a foundation of mutual respect and cooperation,” he said.

Among the missions of his new government outlined on the KRG website is the renewal of Erbil-Baghdad relations as the Kurdistan Region enters “a new era.

Good governance and reforms are also listed on the mission statement, which promises that the KRG “will dedicate itself to serving the people of this region

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...