Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Monday 14 June 2019

Adam Montana

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Thugs Reds don’t bother me.  It’s just the boards way of telling me I crossed the line. Maybe I just read Fred’s post the wrong way. 

I felt his post was sarcastic towards Trump which I’m going to push back on most of the time. I also thought the post was a dig at the boss which I thought was Rubbish. It’s pretty obvious from my Reds that I was wrong. 

I go go through my cranky old man moods so I’m going to take some time off and try to come back a little less combative. 

Hey @Pitcher, It was a mistake. No worries. Its really easy to do, when you care for our president so much and you trying to defend him from all the nonsense, hateful, brainwashed demwits. It wears you out. Take a step back and see, they want you worn out and frustrated so they can keep you distracted while they continue to cause carnage. Ignore this stuff, they are lost. Save your energy for positive things. Easier said then done at times. Take care. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Appreciate it Thugs. Love your humor and support system" rel="">support.  

I’m going through a family death and I’m dealing with some heavy duty stuff.

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Thank you Red Rock, it was unexpected and just seems unfair. I’m having a difficult time with this one. 

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Thank you Synopsis.  I didn’t mean to let all that out.  

Yo Pitch’ - As U Can Tell From All Of The ‘Up Votes’ And Responses On The Previous Page That We Are All Feeling For U Right Now ! ;) 

One Of The Biggest Reasons For That Is Because U Are Such A Major Contributor To This Forum ! B) 

U Bring Numerous News Articles And Comments Throughout The Site - And U Also Share A Lot About Urself In Those Posts !

That’s Why Anybody Who Has Been Here For Longer Than A Cup Of Coffee Feels Like They Know U - Because We Actually Do !

So Please Feel Free To Continue To Open Up And Vent If U Need To !

And Also Let Us Know If U Need To Throw Any Bean Balls At Luigi ! :o 

Braves GIF

:D  :D  :D 

Luv Ya My Brother ! B) 

- CNN 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9

I think that #Adam Montana doing good job here. But the problem lies at GOI can't move on due to corruption and dysfunctional governance between their Member of House Representatives and GOI itself. Iraq have potential to be a great nation if they really care about their own citizen. As we all can see now, they should focus to legalize and implement all of the important law to make Iraq a better place for their citizen instead of the doing robbery and terrorise their own citizen. It such a pity that Iraqis don't have any choices but to rely help from foreigners to move forward and become a nation again. I hope that all international nations will be able to push GOI moving forward for Iraqis to be able live properly and above poverty-stricken that impose by their own government. I also hope that Iraqis can have good quality live. Its already more than 1 generation Iraqi citizen that suffered from the abuse. Let us hope that international committee can help Iraqis live well. Than we can see IQD doing well as it supposed. It just my 2 cent opinion. 

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Donald Trump

By "Fred",  June 28, 2015 in Opinions, Perspectives, and Your Two Cents on the Iraqi Dinar

"Fred"

I don't think there's any politicians we can trust that's why Mr Trump better win and try to straighten this mess out over here or we are really in deep poo poo. Let's see how much deeper in dept our country can go,why stop now. What a pathetic joke and us tax payers are the ones paying for it.

Yo Pitch’ - I Know That U Enjoy Thumb Wrestling With The Lib’s In The Politics Section ! :lmao:

So I Was Wondering If U Thought Fred Was Being Sarcastic About Trump - I Looked At Several Of His Previous Posts Including A Pro Trump Thread He Had Started (at the top) And His Past Comments Were All Supportive ! ;) 

And I Know That U Don’t Neg People’s Opinions - But I Wonder How Poor Fred’s Gonna React When He Sees All Of Those Red Tomatoes ? :o 

Sanford Fred GIF - Sanford Fred Heart GIFs

:D  :D  :D 

Thanks thuggy , for the record I do wear my mega hat to work everyday so I’m kinda use to hearing it from both sides, like they say hatters are gona hate and I don’t loose sleep over anyone’s comments 😀

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 3

Don't worry about it @"Fred" Some folks just don't like hearing or reading about opinions that differ from their own.  For some reason there is always someone who thinks their way is the ONLY way...or at least the only RIGHT way.  We just have to smile politely, pat them on the head and let them go on their delusional way.  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

6 minutes ago, tjokie said:

For some reason there is always someone who thinks their way is the ONLY way...or at least the only RIGHT way.  We just have to smile politely, pat them on the head and let them go on their delusional way.  :lol: 

You know my wife eh

• Haha 6

Shedagal, thank you, you are a good person 

lmb4321, I am very sorry for your loss. I know what you are going through and my heart and prayers go out to you

jg1 Thank you

Synopsis, I appreciate you a lot

Thug, you are my long lost brother. Thank you very much

Fred, I apologize if my post crossed the line. That’s the problem with these kinds of boards. I believe I didn’t read your post with the intention you may have had in mind. 

To all the others who have said a prayer for me, thank you.  I truly appreciate it

This will be my last post for a good while. I need to tend to my family. Good luck to us all in our RV quest. I believe it will happen soon.  Haha

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 5

11 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Thank you Red Rock, it was unexpected and just seems unfair. I’m having a difficult time with this one. 

sometimes we don't understand GOD'S sovereignty. Sorry for your loss. The un-expected are always the tough ones. Been there, feel for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Synopsis said:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Red Rubymeisters For YOUR "Votes"!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

WOWZERS!!!

I received yet ANOTHER Red Ruby Citation as a Badge Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Red Rubymeisters For YOUR "Votes"!!!

In The Mean Time..................................................................................................................

No one can fix STUPID while the BEST any one can do is NEUTRALIZE IT.......................

AND (of course).....................................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

WOWZERS!!!

Sombody(ies) is(are) "seasoning" AND/OR "complimenting" THEIR Cocoa Pebbles AS Red Rubymeister(s)!!!

As of THIS posting, the Red Rubymeisters have issued the following tally of Red Ruby Citations as Badges Of Honor for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

@Adam Montana                                                      2

@davis411                                                                1

@Synopsis (whoever THAT is :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:)         1 x 2

@"Fred"                                                                     5 + 1

@DinarThug                                                              1 x 2

@Pitcher                                                                   5

@jg1                                                                          1

@tjokie                                                                      1

Of notable mention is The True The United States Of America Patriot "Fred" WHO IS CURRENTLY THEE MOST SPEEDY AND POWERFUL INTELLECTUAL OF US ALL WITH HIS MAGA HAT AND ALL!!!

GO MAGA!!!

GO True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump!!!

GO "Fred"!!!

In The Mean Time..................................................................................................................

No one can fix STUPID while the BEST any one can do is NEUTRALIZE IT.......................

AND (of course).....................................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

WOWZERS!!!

Sombody(ies) is(are) "seasoning" AND/OR "complimenting" THEIR Cocoa Pebbles AS Red Rubymeister(s)!!!

As of THIS posting, the Red Rubymeisters have issued the following tally of Red Ruby Citations as Badges Of Honor for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

@Adam Montana                                                      2

@davis411                                                                1

@Synopsis (whoever THAT is :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:)         1 x 2

@"Fred"                                                                     5 + 1

@DinarThug                                                              1 x 2

@Pitcher                                                                   5

@jg1                                                                          1

@tjokie                                                                      1

Of notable mention is The True The United States Of America Patriot "Fred" WHO IS CURRENTLY THEE MOST SPEEDY AND POWERFUL INTELLECTUAL OF US ALL WITH HIS MAGA HAT AND ALL!!!

GO MAGA!!!

GO True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump!!!

GO "Fred"!!!

No one can fix STUPID while the BEST any one can do is NEUTRALIZE IT.......................

YAY! I MADE THE RUBY LIST! GOAL ACCOMPLISHED! 

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

With red rubys, Like my son says about my opinion when we go out to eat and everything is subpar; He says why say anything. Nothing is going to change. So, I learned something else from my son. People and businesses are the way they are and they're not going to change, because of something you tell them.

This has caused me to ignore more and not be perterbed. 😀

Edited by jg1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

I feel the things we have to weather, are our own Federal Reserve (Central Bank) and the reset of our own monies, how ever they do that, as well as the ECU, IMF, they are all in turmoil , and I sure don't see the CBI doing anything with the Dinar until they have a handle on what the rest of the World is going to do with their Banking systems, Maybe next year, forsure not this year in MHO.

23 hours ago, gta1218 said:

Hi Adam,

Recently I’ve fallen on hard times. I believe God will see me through it though. It looks like I’m going to have to start selling my dinar back just to make ends meet. At the time I bought them I could afford it but as we all know things change. My question is knowing what you know would you recommend trying to figure something else out or hold on to them especially in the coming days as you mentioned? I’m not asking for a date or rate cause no one knows but any insight you could give would be helpful. 

You're right God will take care of you. There's so many scripture verses in the Bible that speak this. Find some of those scripture verses start repeating them out loud, yes out loud. It's easy to say you trust God, but hard to really trust Him when it seems like everything is crashing in around you. But my friend that is when God does His best work when we're broken. Nothing plus God is a lot! Look at these hard times as just a  dwelling in time, a time that will also pass. Remember who you are you're a child of God  not one good thing will He withhold from you since you follow Him.  Its total surrender to Him. He goes before you. Thank Him for the things you do have, daily and I bet you'll see you have more, then having less.

Look for things that you can start cutting on your monthly expensives needless things like cable get a Roku, ask your electric company if they have average monthly billing, subscriptions are big expense when they all add up cut those. If your phone is all paid for get Consumer Cellular  they have service  comparable to AT&T they charge as little as $32 a month. Another place you can cut your monthly expenses is in your grocery bill start shopping at cheaper grocery stores. Here in Texas we have a store called Aldi food is good but it's incredibly cheap, dollar stores sells food also. There's nothing wrong with Ramen and sandwiches. You could also look into a part-time job for extra income. My friend you are going to be okay. How do I know this works, because I did it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

On 6/14/2019 at 4:11 PM, "Fred" said:

Maybe Donald Trump, the greatest president ever,called him trying to get the inside scoop on our dinar😀

Hey, "Fred", I just went through Your profile to give You purple trophies in places I hadn't given before until I ran out (sorry) since You reached a tally of nine (9) Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" on THIS post AND You trolled some on other posts.

Not sure why the IGNORAMUSES are SO IGNORANT but wanted to take some of the sting out of Your "trailers" or "fan" "club" "behaviors".

ig·no·ra·mus
/ˌiɡnəˈrāməs,ˌiɡnəˈraməs/
noun

1. an ignorant or stupid person.
    "assume that your examiner is an ignoramus and explain everything to him"
    synonyms: fool, idiot, ass, halfwit, nincompoop, blockhead, buffoon, dunce, dolt, cretin, imbecile, dullard, moron, simpleton, clod; 
    informaldope, ninny, chump, dimwit, nitwit, goon, dumbo, dummy, dum-dum, dumbbell, loon, jackass, bonehead, fathead, numbskull, dunderhead, chucklehead, knucklehead, muttonhead, pudding-head, thickhead, wooden-head, airhead, pinhead, lamebrain, peabrain, birdbrain, zombie, jerk, nerd, dipstick, donkey, noodle;
    informalnit, numpty, twit, clot, goat, plonker, berk, prat, pillock, wally, git, wazzock, divvy, nerk, twerp, charlie, mug, muppet; 
    informalnyaff, balloon, sumph, gowk; 
    informalgobdaw;
    informalschmuck, bozo, boob, lamer, turkey, schlepper, chowderhead, dumbhead, goofball, goof, goofus, galoot, dork, lummox, klutz, putz, schlemiel, sap, meatball, gink, cluck, clunk, ding-dong, dingbat, wiener, weeny, dip, simp, spud, coot, palooka, poop, squarehead, yo-yo, dingleberry; 
    informalwing nut; 
    informaldrongo, dill, alec, galah, nong, bogan, poon, boofhead; 
    informalmompara; 
    vulgar slangknobhead; 
    vulgar slangasshat;
    archaictomfool, noddy, clodpole, loggerhead, spoony, mooncalf
    "he was a foul-mouthed ignoramus"

I'll stand with You, "Fred".

Have A Great Father's Day Weekend.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 3

31 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Hey, "Fred", I just went through Your profile to give You purple trophies in places I hadn't given before until I ran out (sorry) since You reached a tally of nine (9) Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" on THIS post AND You trolled some on other posts.

Not sure why the IGNORAMUSES are SO IGNORANT but wanted to take some of the sting out of Your "trailers" or "fan" "club" "behaviors".

ig·no·ra·mus
/ˌiɡnəˈrāməs,ˌiɡnəˈraməs/
noun

1. an ignorant or stupid person.
    "assume that your examiner is an ignoramus and explain everything to him"
    synonyms: fool, idiot, ass, halfwit, nincompoop, blockhead, buffoon, dunce, dolt, cretin, imbecile, dullard, moron, simpleton, clod; 
    informaldope, ninny, chump, dimwit, nitwit, goon, dumbo, dummy, dum-dum, dumbbell, loon, jackass, bonehead, fathead, numbskull, dunderhead, chucklehead, knucklehead, muttonhead, pudding-head, thickhead, wooden-head, airhead, pinhead, lamebrain, peabrain, birdbrain, zombie, jerk, nerd, dipstick, donkey, noodle;
    informalnit, numpty, twit, clot, goat, plonker, berk, prat, pillock, wally, git, wazzock, divvy, nerk, twerp, charlie, mug, muppet; 
    informalnyaff, balloon, sumph, gowk; 
    informalgobdaw;
    informalschmuck, bozo, boob, lamer, turkey, schlepper, chowderhead, dumbhead, goofball, goof, goofus, galoot, dork, lummox, klutz, putz, schlemiel, sap, meatball, gink, cluck, clunk, ding-dong, dingbat, wiener, weeny, dip, simp, spud, coot, palooka, poop, squarehead, yo-yo, dingleberry; 
    informalwing nut; 
    informaldrongo, dill, alec, galah, nong, bogan, poon, boofhead; 
    informalmompara; 
    vulgar slangknobhead; 
    vulgar slangasshat;
    archaictomfool, noddy, clodpole, loggerhead, spoony, mooncalf
    "he was a foul-mouthed ignoramus"

I'll stand with You, "Fred".

Have A Great Father's Day Weekend.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Thank you my friend, some people do have short fuses around here but I’ve got bigger issues in life then to worry about the little things like online knife throwing but thanks again you always seem to have everybody’s back 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, "Fred" said:

Thank you my friend, some people do have short fuses around here but I’ve got bigger issues in life then to worry about the little things like online knife throwing but thanks again you always seem to have everybody’s back 👍

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

:twothumbs: Oh, Yes, My Friend, "Fred", It IS Quite Fun To Set Off ALL The "little" "people's" "fuses"!!! :tiphat:

Most people are great fun. ALL one needs to do is find out what makes THEM tick AND get THEM wound up. No tellin' WHAT THEY WILL say OR do OR for HOW LONG OR HOW MUCH fun one WILL REALLY have.

- Synopsis

If the least among us falls with THEIR six unguarded standing for what is right, then at some point the greatest among us will fall since there in no one to guard THEIR six since no one is left and there is nothing left to stand for.

- Synopsis

It is amazing the mileage these statements get HERE at such an ESTEEMED site as DinarVets.

I often wonder the peace and prosperity that WOULD be had with Free yet LEASHED for Retarded speech AND actions.

Go MAGA!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE  HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5