Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Monday 14 June 2019

Adam Montana

18 minutes ago, "Fred" said:

Maybe Donald Trump, the greatest president ever,called him trying to get the inside scoop on our dinar😀

Party On Fred - I Gave U A “:lol:” To Offset The Neg From Some Hater Of ‘The Strongest Economy In The History Of The Country’ ! :o 

the flintstones 90s GIF

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 8
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

Hi Adam,

Recently I’ve fallen on hard times. I believe God will see me through it though. It looks like I’m going to have to start selling my dinar back just to make ends meet. At the time I bought them I could afford it but as we all know things change. My question is knowing what you know would you recommend trying to figure something else out or hold on to them especially in the coming days as you mentioned? I’m not asking for a date or rate cause no one knows but any insight you could give would be helpful. 

Edited by gta1218
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, gta1218 said:

Hi Adam,

Recently I’ve fallen on hard times. I believe God will see me through it though. It looks like I’m going to have to start selling my dinar back just to make ends meet. At the time I bought them I could afford it but as we all know things change. My question is knowing what you know would you recommend trying to figure something else out or hold on to them especially in the coming days as you mentioned? I’m not asking for a date or rate cause no one knows but any insight you could give would be helpful. 

GTA...been there buddy, but no matter how hard things got (and they got hard, very hard at times)  I just hung on in faith that it would all work out and this investment would pay off “someday”.  Well I think that “someday” is upon us...as our good truckin’ buddy would say...” suddenly”! “Trust it’s gonna work out”...that’s the best currency you can build your life on, the rest is just icing on the cake! I’m lookin’ for some cake-n-ice cream soon... and plenty of celebratory adult beverages, and some grilled pizza, lots and lots of grilled pizza! 😆

Sandfly Adam and your wonderful Mod Squad...you have always leveled with us and gave us hope.  Cheers! 🍻

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

Thugs Reds don’t bother me.  It’s just the boards way of telling me I crossed the line. Maybe I just read Fred’s post the wrong way. 

I felt his post was sarcastic towards Trump which I’m going to push back on most of the time. I also thought the post was a dig at the boss which I thought was Rubbish. It’s pretty obvious from my Reds that I was wrong. 

I go go through my cranky old man moods so I’m going to take some time off and try to come back a little less combative. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 8

5 hours ago, DinarThug said:

The Founding Fathers Are Also Still Waiting On This Investment :o 

feeling spooky pumpkin spice GIF

:D  :D  :D 

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

THAT MUST be one doozie of an Espresso to keep the Founding Fathers Spinnin' for THIS LONG!!!

WOWZERS!!!

As of THIS posting, the Red Rubymeisters have issued the following tally of Red Ruby Citations as Badges Of Honor for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

@Adam Montana                                                      2

@davis411                                                                1

@Synopsis (whoever THAT is :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:)         1

@"Fred"                                                                     5

@DinarThug                                                              1 x 2

@Pitcher                                                                   5

4 hours ago, "Fred" said:

Maybe Donald Trump, the greatest president ever,called him trying to get the inside scoop on our dinar😀

:twothumbs: Oh, YEAH!!! The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IS The Greatest President EVER NO MATTER HOW One Looks At PROMISES ACTUALLY KEPT, "Fred", AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You In South West, Florida!!! :tiphat:

Maybe BABY I'll troll up EVEN MORE Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" so I, too, can be in the same "league" as You AND Pitcher!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Red Rubymeisters For YOUR "Votes"!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

In The Mean Time..................................................................................................................

No one can fix STUPID while the BEST any one can do is NEUTRALIZE IT.......................

AND (of course).....................................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Appreciate it Thugs. Love your humor and support system" rel="">support.  

I’m going through a family death and I’m dealing with some heavy duty stuff.

Just now, RedRock44 said:

Sorry to hear Pitcher about your family death!! Prayers to ya good buddy!! Hang in there!!

Ditto.

Prayers Up, Pitcher!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, gta1218 said:

Hi Adam,

In the past I sold all of mine except a mil. Since then, have been buying it back a little at a time. Just happens I had to spend over 40 thou to defend myself in a divorce. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2