Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Monday 14 June 2019

Adam Montana

8 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

If I'm wrong, you can tar and feather me. If I'm not wrong, we should have some interesting times ahead.

:twothumbs:

Don’t Worry About It And Let It Rip - We’ve Got Plenty Of Guru’s Ahead Of Ya ! :o 

feathers GIF

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 12

7 minutes ago, billbill said:

Good Morning Adam,

Thanks for the update. I heard from a friend that there is a rumor that a large hotel chain has started accepting IQD for payment. Have you heard of that?
Thanks for all you do!! 

Heard the same thing. There is no rate change it’s you have to pay the credit card company with dinar. Why would you want to do that? There is no advantage to doing that right now

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

This thread is now open for questions.

Is it open for answers?  😎I played in a band and we would tell everyone that we take requests to write it on paper money. When someone would come up and hand us money with the name of a song on it, everyone in the band would look at it and agree that we were going to take  that request. And the drummer would put the money in his pocket. I don’t think we ever actually played a request. 😛

• Haha 5

Thank You For The Upbeat AND Encouraging Post, Adam, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Thank You To You AND Your Affiliates, too, for the extremely value added pre event paid services to be provided post event WITH ALL the prep work.

My question is, "Would the program rate be the basis for paying the Insanians for imports in Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar???!!!"!!!

Seems counterproductive IF ANY of the nominal 4 billion USD was paid in equivalent Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar at the current program rate since a ReInstatement would then give the Insanians a HUGE lift in purchasing power.

Thank You, too, for the nominal (potential, of course) reduction from Dos Equis Daze (XX days) to Uno Equi Daze (X days, er, nominally "10" "days")!!!

A kwinkie dinkie is July 4, 2019 AND July 4, 1776 occur on EXACTLY the same day of the week - Thursday!!!

image.png.6649e6a389cf107fff61f612baf2ff0d.png

Maybe BABY the SAME DAY for Financial Independence!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GGGOOO BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, FROSTYJACK said:

Is it open for answers?  😎I played in a band and we would tell everyone that we take requests to write it on paper money. When someone would come up and hand us money with the name of a song on it, everyone in the band would look at it and agree that we were going to take  that request. And the drummer would put the money in his pocket. I don’t think we ever actually played a request. 😛

I play You a:violin: when :cisole:  :D

• Haha 4

34 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

A kwinkie dinkie is July 4, 2019 AND July 4, 1776 occur on EXACTLY the same day of the week - Thursday!!!

image.png.6649e6a389cf107fff61f612baf2ff0d.png

The Founding Fathers Are Also Still Waiting On This Investment :o 

feeling spooky pumpkin spice GIF

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 14
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Adam Montana Monday 14 June 2019

7 minutes ago, MEP01 said:

Hi Adam,

Why Monday 14 June 2019, Instead of Friday 14 June 2019, as the title?

Marge: ‘Homer Ur Boss Says That If U Don’t Come In On Friday Then Don’t Bother Showing Up On Monday !’ :o 

9XLZVHi.gif

Homer: ‘WooHoo - 4 Day Weekend !’

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

2 hours ago, Artitech said:

Heard the same thing. There is no rate change it’s you have to pay the credit card company with dinar. Why would you want to do that? There is no advantage to doing that right now

My thoughts on this is that maybe the Iraqi's do really know that Americans hold allot of Dinar and they're trying to draw them back in without changing the rate?????

I don't like this but sounds feasible......

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, dinargolfer said:

something must of happened to adam, he said he was taking question but he isn't even on this thread. look at the names at the bottom of the page, it shows who's on, no adam

Maybe Donald Trump, the greatest president ever,called him trying to get the inside scoop on our dinar😀

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 15
  • Downvote 13