Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

John MacArthur Challenges Ben Shapiro On Jesus

Indraman

Indraman,  if Ben Shaprio has never heard the true word of God then he will certainly hear the true word from Johhny Mac.  I have all of MacArthur's NT commentaries verse by verse and he lays out every verse and its relationship to the OT in detail.  Scripture explains Scripture.....I also go to his web site, Gace be to you when I have difficult questions or don't  understand Scripture sometimes.  Mac and RC Sproul have been my mentors (should I say) since the beginning of my Christian life.  Both are (Sproul is dead now) the best teachers and theologians of our time.  Yes, and both are Calvinist.  This is scary to many but if we start from the beginning of Gods word, we find that it all goes together from beginning to end.  

God's  promises to Israel has not all been fulfilled yet but it WILL come about just as Mac explained to Ben in the above piece.  The true Israel (Gods chosen) will be given a new heart and their belief  in our Saviour will come about just as soon as the fulfillment of the Gentiles has  come about.  This is the word of God, this is His promise to His people and it is so.

Thanks for bringing this,  I could listen to Mac all day long.  I have saved the site you got this from............Good stuff, thank you

If you get the chance or time Google Mac on the book of Revelation, Isaiah and Daniel especially if you are a pre-trib believer.  The return of our Lord Jesus will all fall in to place for ya.  Please understand, I'm  still learning but the value of MacArthur's knowledge and devotion is overwhelming and if you ever have the chance to go to a convention or ministry where he is speaking, go,go,go.  Your heart and soul will be blessed when you hear the absolute truths of God's word.

thanks again.

barb

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

Indraman,  if Ben Shaprio has never heard the true word of God then he will certainly hear the true word from Johhny Mac.  I have all of MacArthur's NT commentaries verse by verse and he lays out every verse and its relationship to the OT in detail.  Scripture explains Scripture.....I also go to his web site, Gace be to you when I have difficult questions or don't  understand Scripture sometimes.  Mac and RC Sproul have been my mentors (should I say) since the beginning of my Christian life.  Both are (Sproul is dead now) the best teachers and theologians of our time.  Yes, and both are Calvinist.  This is scary to many but if we start from the beginning of Gods word, we find that it all goes together from beginning to end.  

God's  promises to Israel has not all been fulfilled yet but it WILL come about just as Mac explained to Ben in the above piece.  The true Israel (Gods chosen) will be given a new heart and their belief  in our Saviour will come about just as soon as the fulfillment of the Gentiles has  come about.  This is the word of God, this is His promise to His people and it is so.

Thanks for bringing this,  I could listen to Mac all day long.  I have saved the site you got this from............Good stuff, thank you

If you get the chance or time Google Mac on the book of Revelation, Isaiah and Daniel especially if you are a pre-trib believer.  The return of our Lord Jesus will all fall in to place for ya.  Please understand, I'm  still learning but the value of MacArthur's knowledge and devotion is overwhelming and if you ever have the chance to go to a convention or ministry where he is speaking, go,go,go.  Your heart and soul will be blessed when you hear the absolute truths of God's word.

thanks again.

barb

Thanks. learning all i can...Very interesting stuff and lots to ponder on....Appreciated

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Thanks. learning all i can...Very interesting stuff and lots to ponder on....Appreciated

Hey Umb,  I know you are a big reader,  look up some of MacArthur's  reading, he will make Bibical understanding all come together for ya or at least help to see how it all fits.  Most of us are very challenged when we read God's  word,  that's why God has given us teachers, scholars and theologians for our very times.  He wants us all to hear His word, know what it means that all may come to saving faith thru His Son Jesus Christ.....thru His grace....Isn't  that what life is really all about?

barb

btw Umb, I didn't  give you that ruby that you got where you told me that bringing family in was a no,no.  We all have those that just don't  want us to open our mouths or give our opinions about anything. But I've  learned to stand firm when it's my true belief.  Just wanted you to know.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

Hey Umb,  I know you are a big reader,  look up some of MacArthur's  reading, he will make Bibical understanding all come together for ya or at least help to see how it all fits.  Most of us are very challenged when we read God's  word,  that's why God has given us teachers, scholars and theologians for our very times.  He wants us all to hear His word, know what it means that all may come to saving faith thru His Son Jesus Christ.....thru His grace....Isn't  that what life is really all about?

barb

btw Umb, I didn't  give you that ruby that you got where you told me that bringing family in was a no,no.  We all have those that just don't  want us to open our mouths or give our opinions about anything. But I've  learned to stand firm when it's my true belief.  Just wanted you to know.

I will ( look up) whay you have kindly indicated, LAIC.....

I kinda knew you weren't the one giving me the ruby ( granted you're fully entitled to,if you feel like doing it).....

I do respect your true  beliefs

Best

• Upvote 2