Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Woman Pops Trump's Balloon

Just now, yota691 said:

I feel the same way about gullible Americans that follow the leads of the lying Media. Especially when it come to the President of the USA. It disrespectful an it embarrass everyone. 

He did say he would be willing to let foreign governments influence our elections... I saw it... Oh wait tomorrow he will say he never said it and the gullible will believe him. That is embarrassing.

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

Opposition research

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the politics of the United States, opposition research (also called oppo research) is the practice of collecting information on a political opponent or other adversary that can be used to discredit or otherwise weaken them. The information can include biographical, legal, criminal, medical, educational, or financial history or activities, as well as prior media coverage, or the voting record of a politician. Opposition research can also entail using "trackers" to follow an individual and record their activities or political speeches.[1]

The research is usually conducted in the time period between announcement of intent to run and the actual election; however political parties maintain long-term databases that can cover several decades. The practice is both a tactical maneuver and a cost-saving measure.[2] The term is frequently used to refer not just to the collection of information but also how it is utilized, as a component of negative campaigning.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Have you listened to the entire clip from what President Trump said.  I don’t believe you have because what President Trump said WAS NOT a crime. Watch the entire clip of what President Trump said and understand why people dislike the hysterical Dem National Media, aka, a wing of the DNC, aka “Fake News”

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Here your reality, nothing close to what you stated..Don't be so gullible...

Gullible? Is that the new catchphrase for his minions? As they say, "the light is at the end of the tunnel"

Facts is facts.... He has no concept of what it means to serve, other than himself...

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

In presidential elections[edit]

Opponents of Andrew Jackson in the 1824 and 1828 presidential elections unearthed his marriage records to imply that he was an adulterer for marrying Rachel Robards before she was legally divorced from her first husband. Jackson had married her in 1791 on the strength of a statement from her husband that he had divorced her; Jackson had two wedding ceremonies, the not-recognizable one of 1791 and the legally corrective one of 1794. His political opponents used this information decades later against him, and he fought many duels over his wife's honor. Rachel Robards died before Jackson took office in his first term; he maintained that the stress of the opposition had killed her.[18]

In 1858, William Herndon, the law partner of Abraham Lincoln, did research in the Illinois State Library to collect "all the ammunition Mr. Lincoln saw fit to gather" to prepare for the run against Stephen A. Douglas in the 1860 presidential race.[19]

In preparation for Ronald Reagan’s debate with President Jimmy Carter in the presidential race 1980, Reagan’s campaign staff acquired under mysterious circumstances a 200-page briefing book, including information on Carter’s strategy, which staffers David Stockman and David Gergen had used to prepare Reagan. The Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Justice Department investigated to see how the information had been obtained by the Reagan camp. Two law professors filed suit in federal district court in Washington to request a special investigation, based on the 1978 Ethics in Government Act.[20] Carter’s staff believed the book to have been stolen from the White House, but the inquiry did not uncover any credible evidence that any law had been violated. The House of Representatives conducted its own investigation, and concluded in a 2,314-page report that the Reagan staff had two copies of the book, one from Reagan’s campaign director William J. Casey, future head of the Central Intelligence Agency.[21] James Baker attributed the acquisition of the documents to Casey, who claimed to know nothing about them, and an analysis of Carter campaign documents found in the “Afghanistan” files of Reagan aide David Gergen indicated they came from three White House offices: the National Security Council, Vice President Walter Mondale and Domestic Adviser Stuart Eizenstat.[22] Many years afterward, Carter himself stated in a PBS interview that the book had been taken by columnist George Will, but Will denied it, calling Carter "a recidivist liar."[23]

Lee Atwater is considered to be the "father" of modern aggressive "oppo" techniques. Atwater honed his style working in his native South Carolina for Senator Strom Thurmond and to elect Congressman (later Governor) Carroll Campbell. From his posts on the 1984 and 1988 presidential campaigns of Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush, Atwater encouraged and helped direct what was then the advanced oppo work of the Republican National Committee against Democrats Walter Mondale and Michael Dukakis. During the 1988 presidential campaign, dozens of RNC researchers worked three shifts around the clock to feed the then-burgeoning 24-hour news cycle. The now-infamous “Willie Horton” TV ads crafted by Floyd Brown helped turn voters away from Dukakis and towards the Republican, although Atwater and Bush were protected by plausible deniability because Brown's ads were independently funded and produced. Academic research into the Bush archives decades later revealed that a Bush staffer, Candice Strother, had released a dossier of information on Willie Horton to Elizabeth Fediay, of the non-profit group that contracted for the ad.[24] (The Horton story had been completely public for an entire year, part of news coverage that won a Pulitzer Prize for the Lawrence (Mass.) Eagle-Tribune newspaper.) Willie Horton was an African-American convicted murderer released on a weekend furlough during Governor Dukakis’s tenure, who escaped and committed a brutal rape in Maryland, also stabbing his victim's husband.[25] Atwater is also credited with originating "push polls" and "whisper campaigns" that use disinformation strategies to alienate voters from opponents. A biography of Atwater, quotes him as saying in an interview toward the end of his life that he regretted some of his less ethical techniques.[26]

In the 1992 presidential campaign, Republicans reported that they spent $6 million on a "state of the art (opposition research) war machine" to investigate Bill Clinton, who was running against George H. W. Bush. In the same election, the Clinton campaign paid more than $100,000 to a private investigator to look into allegations about Clinton's womanizing, investigating more than two dozen women.[27]

In the 2000 presidential election, longtime opposition researcher and Nixon loyalist Roger Stone was recruited by former Secretary of State James Baker to oversee the recount of the disputed Presidential election in Miami-Dade County in 2000. Stone is credited with organizing the street demonstrations and eventual shut-down of the recount in that pivotal county.[28]

In the 2004 presidential race, Chris Lehane, a Democratic opposition researcher attracted notoriety and built a reputation not for deploying his skills against Republican opponents, but for using them against other Democrats in the primary races. Working for retired Army general Wesley Clark, Lehane sought to establish a media "narrative" that Howard Dean was hypocritical and dishonest, based on surveys of his administrative archive as governor of Vermont.[29]

A protege of Atwater's, Karl Rove, is considered to be the "architect" of George W. Bush's election to the governor's office in Texas, and to the presidency in 2000 and 2004. In the 2000 race, Rove is credited with masterminding the push poll that initiated the "John McCain has a black love child" whisper campaign in South Carolina.[30] Anonymous telephone pollsters, upon determining that a voter was pro-McCain, asked the question, "Would you be more or less likely to vote for John McCain if you knew he had fathered a black child out of wedlock?" The question was not overt slander, but it prompted the president of Bob Jones University to launch his own internet campaign against McCain, and succeeded in crippling the trust of voters McCain had attracted. The Bush camp knew, as the general public did not, that in reality, John McCain was the adoptive father of a dark-skinned Bangladeshi refugee who was rescued by his wife Cindi.[31]

In the 2008 presidential election, opposition researchers for Barack Obama unearthed the fact that John Edwards had paid $400 for haircuts at campaign expense, and supplied Politico's Ben Smith with the tip, according to a memoir later published by campaign manager David Plouffe.[32] Though the Democratic National Committee continues to fund a research department, after the 2008 presidential election, the New York Times reported that "The legacy of the Democratic National Committee itself is hardly clear going forward. Mr. Obama effectively subsumed all the responsibilities in his campaign: fundraising, voter turn-out and opposition research.[33]

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pitcher said:

Have you listened to the entire clip from what President Trump said.  I don’t believe you have because what President Trump said WAS NOT a crime. Watch the entire clip of what President Trump said and understand why people dislike the hysterical Dem National Media, aka, a wing of the DNC, aka “Fake News”

I didn't say it was criminal... I said he trusts outlawed and sanctioned governments over his own people. Some people may believe our security agencies are evil, but in reality there are thousands of honest and patriotic Americans doing their jobs. If you are willing to trust the Kommies,, that certainly is your right as an American. But if they have their way, and Donnie get his dream of all powerful, your rights will be in the history books.

I did watch the entire interview, and even his friends at FAUX NEWS are having a hard time with this one. Have you hear their attempts to make sense of this SNAFU? You can't swing in quicksand.

B/A

• Thanks 1

Just now, bostonangler said:

Gullible? Is that the new catchphrase for his minions?

That my catch phrase, I say it when I witness it..I don't need anyone to influence my way of thinking. God gave me my own brain, to use it for myself and make decision on my own.

• Thanks 1

Just now, yota691 said:

That my catch phrase, I say it when I witness it..I don't need anyone to influence my way of thinking. God gave me my own brain, to use it for myself and make decision on my own.

God gave you and the rest of us a brain and free will to make choices... We all make good and bad choices, that is our God given right. In this particular case, I simply choose to follow his word and deny those who make a mockery of it. 

I really do feel bad for those who have thrown out their basic fundamental values for such a lousy human being.

B/A

• Thanks 1

Unlawful liberal Democrats doing overtime today to deflect, change the  narrative, confuse, to project the Democrats crimes onto President Trump.  Dems are going down for a phony Dossier, destroying evidence, spying, lying to Congress, and many more crimes.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Pitcher said:

If that is the case then Barry and HRC should be in jail now. I believe the Brits and Aussies where in on the Dossier. That will all be coming out soon as well. 

When one of the Trump Team went to Russia to get dirt on Hillarious, it was a setup job from Hillarious. Hope all of that is going to all be put on the table also.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Facts is facts.... He has no concept of what it means to serve, other than himself...

I think this in another way of draining the swamp. The was all plan by the Media, now Trump gets criticized even more. Lets hope we see the accusation against Trump bring light to what these past politicians have been doing for some time. Ole Joe is prime example, goes to China his son comes back with a pocket full of money. From one Politician to another foreign or domestic. It what they do, we all know this. But Trump not a Politician, Trump all about America Best interest in which it should be...   

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Here is some news that should make you laugh cartoon man.  The truth will get out, it always does.  When it does, many Democratic supporters will be indicted.  

Nunes Delivers Shocking Revelation: Whistle-Blowers About To Break The FBI’s Corruption Wide Open

dnmm-24.jpg

Representatives, Devin Nunes (R-CA) and Mark Meadows (R-NC) joined Sean Hannity last night to discuss the latest developments to come out of the House Judiciary Committee hearings;

Despite careful staging by the Nadler-led Democrats, their attempts to continue the four-time disproved Russian collusion/obstruction of justice narrative against President Trump, some important facts were revealed.

Most notably was the lack of concern over the use of counterintelligence to spy on an opposing political campaign, that was expressed by former FBI agents:

Rep. Nunes“There were two retired FBI agents on the witness table… I was amazed [by] the lack of concern by these former FBI agents, one of them Peter Strzok used to work for…

“… I brought up the fact that we probably shouldn’t be using counterintelligence capabilities in this country to target a political campaign, they just sat there.  It was almost as if they had been coached by the Democrats…”

Nunes followed that by pointing out how Obama-led Democrats have proven incapable of restraining themselves from abusing the awesome powers Americans had placed in them.

“… it used to be Democrats who didn’t support the counterintelligence capabilities because they thought that they were spying on their campaigns and on political enemies.  They took them over, they corrupted the whole thing…

“… And, it seems like that is the attitude throughout the FBI for most of the former officials.”

Sean asked Nunes who should be losing sleep over the information that’s slowly becoming public.  Nunes answer was fairly expansive:

Rep. Nunes“… if you are any of the former people at the FBI that were in those famous text messages… those people all have to be concerned…

“… the dirty operations arm of the Clinton campaign… all the way through to the special counsel.”

Rep. Meadows:

“We are getting a lot of whistle-blowers.  Primarily the whistle-blowers are coming forward because they believe Attorney General Bill Barr and Jon Durham are willing to get to the bottom of it.”

Meadows added this damning condemnation of the way good men and women were throttled (intimidated) under previous DOJ leaders:

“People who were perhaps afraid, under previous leadership, to actually say we knew this was wrong.  They are coming forward now.

https://explainlife.com/nunes-delivers-shocking-revelation-whistle-blowers-about-to-break-the-fbis-corruption-wide-open-15062/?utm_source=Explainlife.com Newsletter&utm_medium=email

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Here is some more comedy for you cartoon man.  They will make a movie about this one day “Swamp Creatures Exposed” or “Dumb Democrats Lose Again”

Brennan In Panic Mode As Durham Officially Targets CIA Leaders For Destruction

2019-06-13_15-36-25.jpg

Attorney General William Barr’s Department of Justice is planning on conducting a series of interviews with senior CIA officials in an effort to expand their investigation into the Obama Deep State spying on the Trump campaign in the 2016 election, according to a new report at The New York Timesreports the Gateway Pundit.

Via the Gateway PunditCIA Director Gina Haspel has told senior officials that while the CIA plans to cooperate, it will protect information that could place sources or collection methods at risk.

According to the Trump-hating NY Times, intel officials have been informed that Attorney General William Barr has assigned the United States attorney in Connecticut, John Durham, to seek the interviews.

Barr is also still trying to piece together why Obama administration believe Putin ordered Russian operatives to aid President Trump in 2016.

Fox News personality Sean Hannity stated that the Justice Department is also looking for cooperation from foreign intelligence agencies, which include Italy, the United Kingdom, and Australia, who were “used by the Obama deep state to help spy on Trump campaign officials,” according to the Gateway Pundit.

https://explainlife.com/brennan-in-panic-mode-as-durham-officially-targets-cia-leaders-for-destruction-15075/

• Thanks 2