Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did CBI Just reveal The New Out Of Country Exchange Rate???

Luigi1

Luigi asks...

Could this be the new exchange rate after RV? Is this a CBI typo?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

12-2019   Newshound Guru G-Lin   Article:  "Preparation for the conference to launch electronic travel cards "   Article quote:  "The establishment of the Conference of the launch of electronic travel cards issuance of electronic cards for Iraqi citizens to motivate them to use these cards during the payment period expenses (purchases - hotels -  ... Buy the dollar at 1,200 dinars. ...This bank will settle the cards abroad by selling them dollars at a price. Aqh sell the currency, the dollar against the sale of citizens at the price of 1.200 dinars through purchases of cards."  This sounds like the price in country will be 1,200 dinars per dollar. And abroad it will be 1.200 dinars per dollar. I'm not sure if it is a typo or they are telling us the rate. wow...This is the CBI site btw... I think this is pretty much what a rv will look like. Very little change in country and only us abroad will feel it. It sounds like this conference coming up next month will be a huge educational tool for the peeps.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

While this article has been bantered around most of the day but I ask this...

Aqh sell the currency, the dollar against the sale of citizens at the price of 1.200 dinars

What does aqh mean ?  Thought it was a typo at first but now I don't think so.

Anyone hazard a guess ?

pp

They are talking about the exchange rate that will be use for the Visa and MasterCard 

$1 / 1,200 IQD

If they travel out of Iraq and spend $100 they will pay 120,000 IQD to Visa or MasterCard

$1 / 1.200 I believe is a typographical error.

Go RV sooner than later 

Go $1:1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

On 6/10/2019 at 5:58 PM, DinarThug said:

And CNN Even Dispatched Our Senior European Correspondent Umbertino Over To The Vatican Embassy To Verify The Translation ! :o 

funny-german-bike-stand.gif

:D  :D  :D 

11 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Hey, Bro Could Run For Guru - He Said This A Couple Of Days Ago ! :o 

6-12-2019   Newshound Guru G-Lin   Article: 

"Preparation for the conference to launch electronic travel cards "  

Article quote: 

"The establishment of the Conference of the launch of electronic travel cards issuance of electronic cards for Iraqi citizens to motivate them to use these cards during the payment period expenses (purchases - hotels -  ... 

Buy the dollar at 1,200 dinars. ...

This bank will settle the cards abroad by selling them dollars at a price.

Aqh sell the currency,

the dollar against the sale of citizens at the price of 1.200 dinars through purchases of cards."  

This sounds like the price in country will be 1,200 dinars per dollar.

And abroad it will be 1.200 dinars per dollar

I'm not sure if it is a typo or they are telling us the rate.

wow...This is the CBI site btw...

think this is pretty much what a rv will look like.

Very little change in country and only us abroad will feel it.

It sounds like this conference coming up next month will be a huge educational tool for the peeps.

4 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Thxs Navira.

I was worried for a second davis411 was right...  LOL  :)

Uhm, Davis Was Right And We Covered It In Pages 88 Thru 94 In Ur Bro Hymnal Thread - Including The ‘Guru Quote’ At The Top - Way Before Luigi Started This Thread ! :o 

And Don’t U Remember That We Even Dispatched Umbertino To The Vatican Embassy To Verify The Translation ! :lmao: 

funny-german-bike-stand.gif

Although I Have Absolutely No Idea Why Umbertino Repeatedly Keeps Going Back - That Parking Stall Is Going To Get Chaffed ...

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 4