Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From Our Chinese, Royals & Vatican Contacts...It's A Go.

Luigi1

Luigi asks...

Could MarkZ & Frank26 be in direct negotiations with Madam Wu, The Queen & The Pope.

They say it's a go. Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

11 June 2019    MarkZ:

From our Chinese contacts….. The expectation is today is “value day”  Could be another day sitting on the edge of our seats.

11 June 2019   KTFA: 

AzPatriyot:  This was the Act of 1871 where England and the Vatican recognized the US as a corporation, USA INC, and not as a sovereign nation. What was done by the President( Trump) recognized our sovereignty. England and the Vatican are the owners of USA Inc. no longer. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Downvote 5

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

11 June 2019    MarkZ:

From our Chinese contacts…..  Could be another day sitting on the edge of our seats.

After The Pu Pu Platter - They’ll Be Taking A Major Dumpling ! :o 

LOL notice the name of the place | IS IT WORTH THE $30? | image tagged in meow,chinese food,funny sign | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 12

17 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

.....in direct negotiations with The Pope.

Squeegie......you forgot to mention the Pope came to Reno to 'push the button'.

Then Umbertino flew in and delivered fresh made deep-dish for all those at the redemption centers. :lol:

Related image

Yea....I know it's only ONE. But the guys got mad skills, I hear. 
Edited by King Bean
  • Haha 2

On 6/11/2019 at 11:42 PM, DinarThug said:

After The Pu Pu Platter - They’ll Be Taking A Major Dumpling ! :o 

LOL notice the name of the place | IS IT WORTH THE $30? | image tagged in meow,chinese food,funny sign | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

So if one brings along his wife, his female lover plus his male lover....The restaurant will offer free lunch and gives him money too....That's the way

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, umbertino said:

So if one brings along his wife, his female lover plus his male lover....The restaurant will offer free lunch and gives him money too....

Why Do U Liberals Always Have To Make Ur Lives And Relationships So Complicated And Then Expect For Somebody Else To Have To Pay For Ur Meal ? :blink: 

Just Have Ur Boyfriend Get With Ur Wife So That U Can Be With Ur Girlfriend And Leave The Chop Suey Out Of It !  :o 

Sheesh ...

• Haha 5

21 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Why Do U Liberals Always Have To Make Ur Lives And Relationships So Complicated And Then Expect For Somebody Else To Have To Pay For Ur Meal ? :blink: 

Just Have Ur Boyfriend Get With Ur Wife So That U Can Be With Ur Girlfriend And Leave The Chop Suey Out Of It !  :o 

Sheesh ...

Hey DT....You're right  ( meaning you're correct...) of course and I do apologize ....Forget the restaurant money offer  part  ( granted one brings along all those people I  described above) but  eating for free remains....right?........

• Haha 2

On 6/12/2019 at 3:05 PM, King Bean said:

Squeegie......you forgot to mention the Pope came to Reno to 'push the button'.

Then Umbertino flew in and delivered fresh made deep-dish for all those at the redemption centers. :lol:

Related image

Yea....I know it's only ONE. But the guys got mad skills, I hear. 

Yep KB....Let me chime in with a memory of my 1st ( of many to follow)  US trip in 1977 ( fantastic.....20,000 miles in 3 months with a Greyhound pass, valid also for Canada....went through  about 37/ 38 states and I did stop over in many....Awesome adventure and I encountered great folks)...

Well...Many young People , when  learning I was Italian, would immediately tell me..."Hey...The Pope smokes dope!!!" to which I'd reply "Probably so"...Not a big deal for me if he did

Edited by umbertino
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, umbertino said:

Hey DT....You're right  ( meaning you're correct...) of course and I do apologize ....Forget the restaurant money offer  part  ( granted one brings along all those people I  described above) but  eating for free remains....right?........

U Never Need To Apologize - Especially When I Was Just Clowning On Ya ! ;) 

And Lunch Is On Me Whenever I Get To Meet Our Favorite Italian DJ ! :cool:

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:

U Never Need To Apologize - Especially When I Was Just Clowning On Ya ! ;) 

And Lunch Is On Me Whenever I Get To Meet Our Favorite Italian DJ ! :cool:

Thanks, my Scottsdale, AZ buddy...

And I was kidding when I was apologizing......Just to go along with your giddy lines......I'm a giddy short Italian myself......

Edited by umbertino
  • Haha 1