Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A German Guru & The EU Payouts.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

A German Guru.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

10 June 2019  From boersenwolf...A German Guru.
I received a message today from someone in Spain who reported that he already had his table-top (TTM or Exchange) meeting in Zurich, and received 1 pct of his payout. I suspect that this was a first small payment to bridge it to the release of the remaining funds worldwide.
Besides, he's a whale, so that little amount was still huge.
His partner is also preparing for a trip to Zurich. He shares this information so that we are encouraged that the exchange is GOOD and is real, and our round should take place soon.

By Abel Danger: Last Monday, the US was freed from the crown and we are a sovereign nation! This will be announced on the 4th or 5th of July.
The distribution of the US on the Zim bond has been delayed many times because shameful beings do not want us to get them.
They do not want us to become millionaires, billionaires or even trillionaires! - Incidentally, here are the same attaching love and so true sentences of another aspirant .. from this JET. I do not say his name anyway, but ...
Original Message in German:

Edited by Markinsa
Remo ed link | see forum rules.
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

6 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi found this German Guru.

10 June 2019  From boersenwolf... someone received 1 pct of his payout.

Weegie - Don’t Be Such A Dummkopf ! :o 

Stupid Funny Movie Quote 1 Picture Quote #1

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

10 June 2019  From boersenwolf...A German Guru.
I received a message today from someone in Spain who reported that he already had his table-top (TTM or Exchange) meeting in Zurich, and received 1 pct of his payout. I suspect that this was a first small payment to bridge it to the release of the remaining funds worldwide.
Besides, he's a whale, so that little amount was still huge.
 His partner is also preparing for a trip to Zurich. He shares this information so that we are encouraged that the exchange is GOOD and is real, and our round should take place soon.

By Abel Danger: Last Monday, the US was freed from the crown and we are a sovereign nation! This will be announced on the 4th or 5th of July.

Is That true Clark?

• Haha 5