Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 06/10/2019

yota691

38 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I think everyone is getting impatient and it “possibly” is so close to actually happening  but at the moment I am just about over it all ...

I know you have been in this for a while now. I am hoping this gets done before our glass runs out of sand. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

image.php?token=33faa499e31f4e6512aee02d51f61cc2&size=

11-06-2019 02:55 PM 
Number of readings: 154

Agency of the orbit -

Baghdad

The Iraqi Central Bank announced on Tuesday the launch of electronic travel cards for citizens, noting that electronic travel cards will help travelers in the payment of external expenses.

"As part of our strategy to gradually guide citizens to use electronic payment tools rather than cash payments, e-cards will be launched for citizens," the bank said in a statement received by Al Madar. "Electronic travel cards will help travelers in the payment of external expenses From purchases, hotels, treatment and study and also contribute to increasing the ability of banks to attract customers towards modern banking '.

He added that 'the cards will also provide additional benefits to its holders, including the purchase of the dollar at 1200 dinars and security during travel and avoid theft and loss and payment of all currencies and all over the world, in addition to access to additional privileges offered by banks such as access to business halls and discounts.

The bank said that it will "in coordination with the Association of Iraqi banks and licensed payment companies and international card companies to establish a conference during the first week of July 2019 to launch an intensive media campaign in this regard."

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

OK.

So ...There is an Admiral in Reno , sitting on the Prosperity Packages and CMKX - Diamonds , along with the RV. He is preparing the contract rates , wearing his white hat , speaking with a Chinese Elder , distributing the 800 #,s.

There .....that's about Rigjt 

• Haha 4
  • Downvote 2

I know over the years we have been guided this way and that way. Nobody really

can predict what is going to happen,if anything. The central bank is the biggest 

pumper of all the pumpers. The longer they keep this carrot hanging in front of the

world the more money the corrupt politicians make. This rumor of a (program) rate

is baloney. I believe the 1200. is the actual rate. It may go up slightly in the future if

there are no more wars (wish-full thinking) but even if iraq goes really international

it will be at 1200.      imho.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

1 hour ago, Gunnytex said:

OK.

So ...There is an Admiral in Reno , sitting on the Prosperity Packages and CMKX - Diamonds , along with the RV. He is preparing the contract rates , wearing his white hat , speaking with a Chinese Elder , distributing the 800 #,s.

There .....that's about Rigjt 

Gt cant forget about the different tiers,, ive heard tier 1 cashing in now .... J/K of course 

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Donziman said:

I know over the years we have been guided this way and that way. Nobody really

can predict what is going to happen,if anything. The central bank is the biggest 

pumper of all the pumpers. The longer they keep this carrot hanging in front of the

world the more money the corrupt politicians make. This rumor of a (program) rate

is baloney. I believe the 1200. is the actual rate. It may go up slightly in the future if

there are no more wars (wish-full thinking) but even if iraq goes really international

it will be at 1200.      imho.

I feel the same way.  I have said it time and time again.  There is no reason for them to revalue.  Why would they revalue and make their currency worth more and have to make up the difference of what they sold it for and the new value?  But still hoping I am wrong 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

7 hours ago, DinarThug said:

In The Meantime Those Dancing Monkeys In Parliament Haven’t Been Moving The HCL Forward In Order To Get Off The Damn Stage ! :o 

funny monkey GIF

:D  :D  :D 

That is not the parliament. Those are some of my classmates when I was in high school in Orlando Florida. Evans High School to be precise.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Engine1 said:

I feel the same way.  I have said it time and time again.  There is no reason for them to revalue.  Why would they revalue and make their currency worth more and have to make up the difference of what they sold it for and the new value?  But still hoping I am wrong 

Then why in the “F” did you buy dinar?? Why are you two even here posting on a dinar forum?? Why are you wasting your time??  You two are 100% wrong but that’s besides the point so please after the PROGRAM rate does get changed to their real value Please Please seek professional help after so that you two lottery winners won’t be broke again in less than 3 years okay!!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

12 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Then why in the “F” did you buy dinar?? Why are you two even here posting on a dinar forum?? Why are you wasting your time??  You two are 100% wrong but that’s besides the point so please after the PROGRAM rate does get changed to their real value Please Please seek professional help after so that you two lottery winners won’t be broke again in less than 3 years okay!!! 

Wow you got a little testical there. The reason I am here is because I am hoping I am wrong and if I am so be it. By the way I bought car insurance too but I dont forsee any accidents in my future but if there is I am covered.  So relax and let people post what they feel and you can post how you feel.  I wont get testical towards you for your opinion. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

39 minutes ago, jmartin1145 said:

That is not the parliament.

Those are some of my classmates when I was in high school

Unless They Flunked Out - A High School Diploma Would Make Them Overqualified For Parliament ! :o 

funny monkey GIF

Now Parliament Needs To Get The Flunk Off Their Ash And Pass The Frickin’ HCL ! :deadhorse: 

• Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Anybody this emotional will be the broke one. 

Quit whining. 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 5

35 minutes ago, Engine1 said:

Why would they revalue and make their currency worth more

im thinking and would like to believe because historically up till saddam invasion of kuwait iraqs currency was never valued under $2.00 jmo  ... all the best to us all

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

im thinking iraqs currency was never valued under $2.00 jmo

I’m Thinking Since A Really Sincere Sounding Guy Named Tony Convinced Us Years Ago That This Was A Total Shoo In - Then We’re Totally In The Clear ...

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

I’m Thinking Since A Really Sincere Sounding Guy Named Tony Convinced Us Years Ago That This Was A Total Shoo In - Then We’re Totally In The Clear ...

Ain’t he standing in line eating a hotdog?

1 hour ago, 3n1 said:

im thinking and would like to believe because historically up till saddam invasion of kuwait iraqs currency was never valued under $2.00 jmo  ... all the best to us all

The problem with the quote from the era of Sadam is that although the rate was around 3.21, the real value of the IQD was said to be half of that value. SO in a sense, technically you are right that the dinar wasn't under 2.00; however, its real value, according to speculators at the time, was that it was worth much less and under 2 dollars. Remember it was Sadam who set the price point of the dinar.

Edited by Theseus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Theseus said:

The problem with the quote from the era of Sadam is that although the rate was around 3.21, the real value of the IQD was said to be half of that value. SO in a sense, technically you are right that the dinar wasn't under 2.00; however, its real value, according to speculators at the time, was that it was worth much less and under 2 dollars. Remember it was Sadam who set the price point of the dinar.

im talking for years even before saddam's dictatorship , its easy to research the historical value of the iqd  and yup saddam had iraq towards his demise in high inflation but thanks for ur input Theseus

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Theseus said:

Half if 3.21 is 1.6... I’d take that rate in a heartbeat!! Heck, I’d take 1/4 the rate at .80¢  😁

I’m very optimistic about what might happen. 

• Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to CBI News 06/10/2019