Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
jeepguy

D.V. lottery games ---6/11--6/12--2019

Recommended Posts

1 ) Pool(s) is (are) open to identifiable/registered DV MEMBERS ONLY (Sorry, no extended family or friends... or Lopsters, as they are not allowed in the regular forums, and therefore cannot comply with the rules). 

2)  One SET of numbers per ENTRANT per POST per FAMILY (Multiple members in a family may participate under ONE ENTRANT ONLY).  (Please select CASH OPTION when purchasing numbers/ticket).  Annuity tickets will not be disqualified and will be factored accordingly if determined a winner, but our preferred intent is for the lump sum payout.

3)  A DV Member may purchase and post up to ONE ticket for ANOTHER DV Member (except Lopsters), with that member's acknowledgement and consent.

4)  ONE SHARE per entrant of any winnings of the JACKPOT (CASH OPTION!!!) only (Approx. $100 million minimum drawing)

5)  Winning ticket/entrant agrees to share EQUALLY with ALL qualified entrants in this thread.

6)  Qualified entrants must have numbers/entry posted prior to drawing date/time.

7)  Qualified entrants must have a physical ticket to present upon winning, to prove their pledged participation.  HOLD onto your "LOSING" ticket.  Take a picture of your "LOSING" ticket as a possible backup verification.

8)  Winning entrant is responsible for ALL communication with, and coordination of, winning shareholders immediately after the drawing.

9)  ALL winning participants/shareholders agree to respect and abide to the PRIVACY terms of the WINNER.  Disclosure of identity of winning entrant is sole discretion of winner.  This is for the security and safety of all.

10)  Winning shares will be dispersed upon final consensus and WRITTEN AGREEMENT, guaranteeing individual preferences, privacy and security.

11)  By posting your pledged ticket/numbers in the thread(s), YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS POSTED ABOVE.

 

The following has been added to the rules as of 9/17/2016 to clarify a question about participation:

NEW RULE!  Ticket/numbers entered into THIS DV POOL are for this pool exclusively.  It may not be entered into other pools.  Its entry into the DV POOL is time-stamped as verified by the post, and acknowledged by the entrant that it is exclusive to DV.  Should it be found that the WINNING TICKET is entered into multiple pools, WE will claim that ticket as the WINNER for the DV POOL EXCLUSIVELY,  irrespective of the time-stamp of other pools.  Should another pool have a similar rule, or no rule to this regard, the time-stamp may be an effective qualifier if necessary to determine the participant's intent, as well as order of participation.                                                                                                                                                                       Waiving the $100M minimum requirement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ahhhh !   not  much cash  , but  for 2.oo   just might turn into ---->  2 million :crossedfingers:

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes.... I'll keep playing !!

 

MM   6/11/19   25-29-31-35-41    MB   15  

 

PB      6/12/19    02-07-09-44-58    PB    13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good on you Mel  

Mega millions of dollars for

06/19/31/39/51---03 poker player

11/16/31/43/48---15 Jeep guy

Waiting on poker player to hit all 6 😁

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

Good on you Mel  

Mega millions of dollars for

06/19/31/39/51---03 poker player

11/16/31/43/48---15 Jeep guy

Waiting on poker player to hit all 6 😁

 

 

As always jeep Thank you

 

  pp

 

image.png
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MM 6/11/19    11    16    42    43    68    MB 06

PB   6/12/19    01    04    11    37    69    PB  17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MM        06/11/19        04  07  11  20  52  MB 06

PB          06/12/19        05  08  14  23  53  PB 06

 

GOOD  LUCK !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MM   6/11  13-23-31-45-58  MB  10

PB     6/12  21-29-46-48-53  PB   21  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MegaMillions    6/11/19        13 - 20 - 45 - 48 - 53  MB 25

 

PowerBall    6/12/19        18 - 32 - 56 - 67 - 68  PB 02

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MM                    3      19       31         59      67         mb         4

 

PB                 9      38      45        47          67          pb          16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Powerball-MegaMillions.com;

The latest MEGA Millions winning numbers for Tuesday, June 11th are

20-34-39-43-57, Mega Ball: 13, Megaplier: 3

 

Sorry,  we had no winning matches here tonight.

 

As usual,   Better Luck Tomorrow!

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, retiredaf said:

From Powerball-MegaMillions.com;

The latest MEGA Millions winning numbers for Tuesday, June 11th are

20-34-39-43-57, Mega Ball: 13, Megaplier: 3

 

Sorry,  we had no winning matches here tonight.

 

As usual,   Better Luck Tomorrow!

 

You have a better chance of getting struck by lightning while drowning than winning the Powerball.  :rolleyes:

 

pp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

 

You have a better chance of getting struck by lightning while drowning than winning the Powerball.  :rolleyes:

 

pp

That is if you play 1 or 2 tickets per game draw !  ( Our plan as a whole --- get more tickets for just 2 .oo per draw , and more chance being spread out over the areas of play ! )  The play area of where power Ball and Mega millions  are sold ... Still keeping the faith 😃

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jeepguy said:

That is if you play 1 or 2 tickets per game draw !  ( Our plan as a whole --- get more tickets for just 2 .oo per draw , and more chance being spread out over the areas of play ! )  The play area of where power Ball and Mega millions  are sold ... Still keeping the faith 😃

 

 Oh me too. That was just a trivia piece that I came across. I know we are going to win !!  :)

 

   pp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

 

You have a better chance of getting struck by lightning while drowning than winning the Powerball.  :rolleyes:

 

pp

For Mega Millions, your odds are nearly impossible: 1 in 302.6 million.

For Powerball, your hope starts to grow at 1 in 292 million.

However, with each ticket purchased, your odds greatly increase, which is why office pools are so attractive.

If your odds of hitting the Mega Millions jackpot with one ticket is 1 in 302.6 million, then your odds with two tickets is 1 in 151.3 million. Three tickets would be 1 in 100.9 million. And so on.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, we need approximately 292 million people to buy different tickets for this pool. I think JeepGuy can make that happen! 😁

 

06/12/19   18 26 37 38 54   PB 06 (Quick Pick extra)

06/12/19   17 31 40 56 62   PB 17

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay so missed MegaMillion again last night. I've been spending all my time in the hospital with my brother (aka Jetman) and haven't had an opportunity to purchase our tickets like normal. He had a stent and balloon procedure on June 4th after which he "coded" twice before they were able to stablize him. Then yesterday he had a triple bypass and is once again struggling to stay with us (he will be 80 in December). On my way home (first time in 3 days) I stopped for our PowerBall numbers. Sure would be nice if they won something.

 

TexasGranny  20  41  53  61  68  PB  20

Jetman  26  30  40  60   66  PB  07

babycakes61  22  26  36  37  39  PB  01

 

:cowboy2:

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, TexasGranny said:

Okay so missed MegaMillion again last night. I've been spending all my time in the hospital with my brother (aka Jetman) and haven't had an opportunity to purchase our tickets like normal. He had a stent and balloon procedure on June 4th after which he "coded" twice before they were able to stablize him. Then yesterday he had a triple bypass and is once again struggling to stay with us (he will be 80 in December). On my way home (first time in 3 days) I stopped for our PowerBall numbers. Sure would be nice if they won something.

 

TexasGranny  20  41  53  61  68  PB  20

Jetman  26  30  40  60   66  PB  07

babycakes61  22  26  36  37  39  PB  01

 

:cowboy2:

 

 

Wishing you and your Brother success on his operation TG. Will say a prayer for you both.

 

   pp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.