Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bicraqi Iraqi CBI Currency Auctions Suspended During Eid al-Fitr

For Your FURTHER Viewing Pleasure (OR NOT!!!) (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:).............................................

I periodically look at internet vendor supplies of Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar.

A couple assessments on MY (NOTE: MY) part (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:)

• THEE "nifty" "fifty" Bicraqi Iraqi Denomination IS TO BE ENTIRELY AVOIDED UNLESS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT DESIGN FROM THE PREVIOUSLY ISSUED THEN WITHDRAWN NOTE. THESE fifty (50) Notes were WITHDRAWN due to COUNTERFEITING "concerns". WILL, pray tell, the COUNTERFEITERS haul out THESE "nifty" "fifty" NOTES AGAIN???!!!
  • Two (2) SIGNIFICANT internet Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar vendors COMBINED with OTHER Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar vendors in the LAST six (6) months.
  • THEE 500 AND 1,000 Bicraqi Iraqi Denomination Notes are STILL being offered by the internet vendors. I find THIS odd since the Bicraqi Iraqi ANNOUNCED the infusion of THESE Denominations SO I ASSUME THESE Denominations would be HARD to get OUT OF Iraq.

image.thumb.png.e9f114a37b370cf9af3a37a341f1b36d.png

Due to forum rules, I did NOT post any links or identify THESE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar internet vendors. (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:)

Maybe BABY Somethin'. Maybe BABY NOT Somethin' (OR Nothin', REALLY)!!! (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:)

In The Mean Time................................................................................................

The "Standard" "Disclaimer" Applies...................................................................

AND (of course)...................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 5

Here are the Eid al-Fitr dates for 2017 AND 2018:

Eid al-Fitr 2017 in Iraq began in the evening of

Saturday, June 24
and ended in the evening of
Sunday, June 25

Eid al-Fitr 2018 in Iraq began in the evening of

Thursday, June 14
Friday, June 15

Here are some Bicraqi Iraqi CBI screen shots of corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI DAILY currency auctions around THOSE dates:

image.png.b8d861769ba18e6054ba8b673dc9a8e8.png

Back as far as the listing goes.

https://cbi.iq/currency_auction/all/26

image.png.5c9274cc472241ce36d0236acf2c2e8b.png

https://cbi.iq/currency_auction/all/25

image.png.dd8b207be2fa6710dbd80ca97ad5af7c.png

https://cbi.iq/currency_auction/all/13

Here is the summary of the corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI DAILY currency auctions for both the 2017 AND 2018 Eid al-Fitrs:

image.png.a3adaf093238b505761b9ac33085a00e.png

Looks like in 2017 there were NO corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI DAILY currency auctions whereas SOME daze were skipped around in 2018 to meet DAILY USD requirements.

Maybe BABY Somethin'. Maybe BABY NOT Somethin' (OR Nothin', REALLY)!!! (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:)

In The Mean Time................................................................................................

The "Standard" "Disclaimer" Applies...................................................................

AND (of course)...................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK)!!!

Edited by Synopsis
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

42 minutes ago, SupraRacer said:

Always educational and yet always just as entertaining.

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

:twothumbs: Thank You, SupraRacer, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Yeah, I suspect there is a LOT MORE mileage in the "entertainment"!!!

34 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Thanks for the post Synopsis.!

Hurry up CBI ..... The world is waiting 

Go RV sooner than later 

Go $1:1

:twothumbs: Oh, Yeah, AND Thank You, Laid Back My Friend, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You AND Up Coming Weekend, Too!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Here are the Eid al-Fitr dates for 2017 AND 2018:

Eid al-Fitr 2017 in Iraq began in the evening of

Saturday, June 24
Sunday, June 25

Eid al-Fitr 2018 in Iraq began in the evening of

Thursday, June 14
Friday, June 15

Here are some Bicraqi Iraqi CBI screen shots of corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI DAILY currency auctions around THOSE dates:

image.png.b8d861769ba18e6054ba8b673dc9a8e8.png

Back as far as the listing goes.

https://cbi.iq/currency_auction/all/26

image.png.5c9274cc472241ce36d0236acf2c2e8b.png

https://cbi.iq/currency_auction/all/25

image.png.dd8b207be2fa6710dbd80ca97ad5af7c.png

https://cbi.iq/currency_auction/all/13

Here is the summary of the corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI DAILY currency auctions for both the 2017 AND 2018 Eid al-Fitrs:

image.png.a3adaf093238b505761b9ac33085a00e.png

Looks like in 2017 there were NO corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI DAILY currency auctions whereas SOME daze were skipped around in 2018 to meet DAILY USD requirements.

Two questions Syn,

Who ARE you??!!    And where do you find the time to wrote up such detailed and comprehensive material?  😲

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, climber7 said:

Two questions Syn,

Who ARE you??!!    And where do you find the time to wrote up such detailed and comprehensive material?  😲

:twothumbs: Climber7, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Who ARE you??!!

I am just the village, er, DinarVets idiot.

And where do you find the time to wrote up such detailed and comprehensive material?

The Good LORD has granted me various periods of lucidity to formulate and communicate previous ruminated cognitive material with lightning speed so I APPEAR to come out of the blue with SEEMING "revelations"!!!

Praise The LORD!!!

I suspect this DOES NOT REALLY answer Your questions BUT is MY (NOTE: MY) story SO I am sticking to IT!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4