Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If in danger, look for this sign

pokerplayer

No fault to you PP.

This company just let every bad guy out there know that they have a hiding place in the store.

Forget that noise. Pull out your blaster and frag the bastard. No need for a Safe Space. Create your own.   

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

WOW what an angry bunch... PP brings us a nice public service announcement in an effort to help people the Dumbkins go political... Nice try PP 

B/A

PP did bring a nice item. 

I was only pointing out the flawed thinking of the idea not Pokerplayers bringing it. 

I also pointed out that people don't have to be the "victim". 

One person posted a "political piece".

One person questioned the location of said business.

2 people gave their thanks.

You went to name calling. 

Who's the angry one? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Gun and drug free zones(with signs posted) are safe places. Problem is, angry/ psychotic people with guns know the children and teachers dont have guns so its a slaughter. 

Thanks pp

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

WOW what an angry bunch... PP brings us a nice public service announcement in an effort to help people the Dumbkins go political... Nice try PP 

B/A

It was a joke.  But we've known for some time now that your sense of humor left stage right when you started hating America.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

It was a joke.  But we've known for some time now that your sense of humor left stage right when you started hating America.

Hello LGD and good afternoon ( here in Italy it's already 4:49 PM)...

With all the due respect, my Friend....I personally don't believe  B/A hates America at all...He just has a diff vision / perspective of it which is still ( I do hope) allowed.....That's what America is based upon, after all.....Which makes it awesome

I know B/A doesn't need any lawyer as he's a great person himself...Just wanted to express my feeling  on the issue...

Peace out

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, umbertino said:

Hello LGD and good afternoon ( here in Italy it's already 4:49 PM)...

With all the due respect, my Friend....I personally don't believe  B/A hates America at all...He just has a diff vision / perspective of it which is still ( I do hope) allowed.....That's what America is based upon, after all.....Which makes it awesome

I know B/A doesn't need any lawyer as he's a great person himself...Just wanted to express my feeling  on the issue...

Peace out

You know you're ABSOLUTELY correct. Except that B/A is a Lady.

I don't think she hates America, but she certainly has a serious issue with its Constitution as founded. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Years ago when I was in grade school they had Neighborhood Watches and Safe House on close to every block. People would volunteer and place a sign in the front window showing kids walking home from school or what ever......If they felt threatened just run to the closest house with a sign and they would take you in and call the cops if need be.

Back then the world was a much friendlier place here you could ttrust people and not require Full Blown Background Checks and what not.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4