Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

STATE DINNER: President Trump - Queen Elizabeth II Remark

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

It appears somebody is trying to pit us against one another, LGD.....no negs from me, bro, only greens.

GO RV, then BV

Yeah, I wish Adam would take care of him. It's sad how silly some people become. No rubies here either, but I did laugh at the above post, inoffensively of course. :tiphat:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It is always of interest to me to see the "Rock Star" reception Trump gets in his travels all over the World.....

you know....it even seems those World leaders genuinely enjoy his company....

of course then there is the MSM....and they are every where......writing stories about how there would be 250,000 + protesting Trump being there.......reality was there were under 9000 .....and they were fringe groups...there to protest for different causes....such as climate change and abortion....

Don't believe what the MSM is selling.....look logically at the facts.....and draw your own conclusions....      CL

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Yeah, I wish Adam would take care of him. It's sad how silly some people become. No rubies here either, but I did laugh at the above post, inoffensively of course. :tiphat:

Yeah, I hear you, though I have no idea who you're talking about.....I've been busy and don't get here consistently.  Did this neg binge just start or has it been happening awhile?  A disgruntled member?  Just being curious out loud, don't expect an answer.....I did notice this morning that some of my posts from over a year ago got negged....that takes some serious delusional focus.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I like that first video....out of thousands of hands, there were easily tens of them pumping and cheering Trump.  Thank you for showing the truth.  :blink:

GO RV, then BV

@Shabibilicious

Is this one of those moments where you try to "conflate" fist pumping with some kind of secret Neo-Nazi, racists, White Nationalist signal? Just wondering because I wanted to watch for this in the future.

Indy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Indraman said:

@Shabibilicious

Is this one of those moments where you try to "conflate" fist pumping with some kind of secret Neo-Nazi, racists, White Nationalist signal? Just wondering because I wanted to watch for this in the future.

Indy

Not at all.....I simply watched the video and heard the chants, but very few hands were pumping or clapping and the vast majority of the crowd's lips weren't moving.  Watch it and tell me I'm wrong, Indy.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

42 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Yeah, I hear you, though I have no idea who you're talking about.....I've been busy and don't get here consistently.  Did this neg binge just start or has it been happening awhile?  A disgruntled member?  Just being curious out loud, don't expect an answer.....I did notice this morning that some of my posts from over a year ago got negged....that takes some serious delusional focus.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

Started couple of weeks ago. Think it's a who is banned from posting. Probably thinks I'm the reason he can't post. :facepalm1:

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

If (they, him, her, it) is banned, all that is permissible should be "read" not participate. :confused2:

No idea but I offset the ruby's with trophy's as no post deserved one in my mind. Markinsa is having the same issue as well.

Go RV,  pp

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Great post and agreed 10,000%...That's the way it should be on all threads

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Yep.......When I see some of my posts ( Political..that's ok...well, not really but somehow acceptable let's say..if one thinks he must punish you because you think different....) getting negged even when I report on accidents etc....meaning totally non-political stuff...Then I have to wonder....The only answer is: just HATE......

• Upvote 1