Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Watch Things Escalate Quickly Over A License Plate Light

***///

No apologies from US for siding with the Officer here, man.

Until he can officially ascertain the legality of this guys CWP,

the Officer is correct in his protocols.

What if this guy is a felon with a fake doc & more weapons in the car...?

SHE is the one escalating.

Her ignorance of exactly WHAT her man agreed to when becoming a CWP holder is epic.

A plate light...? You bet.

How many times have we seen major busts come out of simple stops?

MANY.

Support your Law Enforcement !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The one narrating the video is a moron and the one that is gonna get someone hurt on his ignorance of the laws. If you are a passenger in the vehicle, then keep your mouth shut. Let the officer deal with these the driver. The driver was in the wrong here. Even as “petty “ as it seems, a license plate light out is a violation of the the law. Most of the time that would probably be a warning, how many of us see that light when it’s on. Your poor attitude like his will walk you into a ticket. Show some respect for the badge. The officer had every right to get him out of the vehicle and he should have. 

@SgtFuryUSCZ :tiphat::salute:

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry guys, but I have to disagree with your analysis on this one. The 4th Amendment gives this driver every right under the Constitution for not having to get out of the car and the Illegal Search that would have ensued...a license plate light being out is ridiculous for a reason for the officer to pull him from the car. If you can't see this distinction then we probably will never agree.

Notice that it was not UNTIL the driver presented his CCP and told the officer that he had a gun, that the officer quickly escalated the situation. The wife recording and commenting was in no way her eascalting the situation...all of her points were valid and correct under the Constitution. I am very glad she recorded this because it gives the rest of us an example of police stops going bad because Police Officers step outside the authorities that are afforded them under the Constitution.

Indy

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Indraman said:

Sorry guys, but I have to disagree with your analysis on this one. The 4th Amendment gives this driver every right under the Constitution for not having to get out of the car and the Illegal Search that would have ensued...a license plate light being out is ridiculous for a reason for the officer to pull him from the car. If you can't see this distinction then we probably will never agree.

Notice that it was not UNTIL the driver presented his CCP and told the officer that he had a gun, that the officer quickly escalated the situation. The wife recording and commenting was in no way her eascalting the situation...all of her points were valid and correct under the Constitution. I am very glad she recorded this because it gives the rest of us an example of police stops going bad because Police Officers step outside the authorities that are afforded them under the Constitution.

Indy

"The wife recording and commenting was in no way her eascalting the situation.."

ok, lets just say he was right!

He almost was dead right! Get it. 

Thanks for posting. 

In so many cases I see people "In the right" not obeying orders from a police officer ending up being dead. Do what they say first, then fight them in court later or end up like a statistic.

• Upvote 7

Many today feel that there should be no law.  Growing up and still today, I feel Police officers have the authority and the duty to carry out what they deem to be proper protection of others as well as themselves.  When a citizen becomes defiant a officer can only expect that the person is hiding something else.  A little respect goes a long way when one gets pulled over.  This officer probably would not have even given a citation if the driver and loud mouth woman had not demanded what they were and weren't going to do.  I understand there are dirty cops out there and even those on a ego trip but as a citizen I also understand no matter the reason I am pulled over, the officer has authority, he deserves my respect and compliance.  Give respect and normally you receive respect.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

Ah, the Red Rubymeister(s) giving Badges Of Honor for "Dsiplay Of Intellectual Speed And Power" WHO I WOULD LIKE TO THANK IN ADVANCE FOR ALL MY LIKEWISE Badges Of Honor!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

I had the EXACT same thing happen to me for a headlight out. I have a concealed carry permit. I gave it to the Officer who stopped me along with my license AND proof of insurance EXCEPT I did NOT have a weapon in the vehicle OR on my person AT THAT TIME. HOWEVER, I immediately complied WITH the Officer AND stood behind my vehicle in the headlights of the Police Car. I was checked out AND issued a warning to have the headlight fixed. I DID NOT know the headlight was out at the time and the head light bulb had recently burned out.

THERE WAS NOT A SEARCH OF MY VEHICLE!!!

I WAS NOT UNDULY DETAINED OR HARASSED BY THE SINGLE OFFICER AT THE SCENE!!!

Law Enforcement MUST exercise DUE caution SINCE THEY KNOW CRIMES AND MEANS OF PROPAGATION!!!

Yes, a Concealed Handgun License Holder IS FAR LESS LIKELY TO BE UNDER SUSPICION OF FURTHER CRIMINAL ACTIVITY. HOWEVER, protocol REQUIRES adequate checks to be CONDUCTED to ENSURE NO STANDING WARRANTS HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ISSUED!!!

The Law IS THE LAW. A vehicle MUST be in PROPER working order for PUBLIC SAFETY. WHAT IF THE VEHICLE WAS STOLEN AND WOULD BE USED TO COMMIT A CRIME???!!! The vehicle license plate light IS a NECESSARY vehiclular function TO ENSURE the safety of the owner AND THE PUBLIC!!!

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Ah, the Red Rubymeister(s) giving Badges Of Honor for "Dsiplay Of Intellectual Speed And Power" WHO I WOULD LIKE TO THANK IN ADVANCE FOR ALL MY LIKEWISE Badges Of Honor!!!

OK, I think I caught everyone who was tagged with a ruby. Enjoy your trophys and have a great day !!

pp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Just now, pokerplayer said:

OK, I think I caught everyone who was tagged with a ruby. Enjoy your trophys and have a great day !!

pp

:twothumbs: AND You As Well, PokerPlayer, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You AND Up Coming Week!!! :tiphat:

You Go, GIRL!!!

:undocumented:   :undocumented:   :undocumented:

• Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, pacmen said:

My Bad...I'm the one Hitting all the Red Ruby's...Finger took Fat...Will Change Heehe

I didn't know what to think, feeling of being left out for not getting a ruby myself  or a feeling of maybe someone thinks I am giving the red rubys since I did not get one.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, jg1 said:

I didn't know what to think, feeling of being left out for not getting a ruby myself  or a feeling of maybe someone thinks I am giving the red rubys since I did not get one.

Sorry jg1, ur gonna have to settle for a purple guy from me !!  :)

pp

• Thanks 1