Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump to place 5% tariff on all imports from Mexico until "illegal migrants coming through Mexico...

I don't care what it takes to stop it..just stop it. Make an illegal entry into Mexico from the US and see what happens and how you get treated. I can guarantee you will not get treated the same as someone crossing from Central America on their way here to the US. I am tired of seeing commercials in Spanish on regular TV stations. The only reason they do that locally is because of the number of non English speaking illegals. I am all for those and support those that come here legally, but learn our customs and our language.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

18 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

I don't care what it takes to stop it..just stop it. Make an illegal entry into Mexico from the US and see what happens and how you get treated. I can guarantee you will not get treated the same as someone crossing from Central America on their way here to the US. I am tired of seeing commercials in Spanish on regular TV stations. The only reason they do that locally is because of the number of non English speaking illegals. I am all for those and support system" rel="">support those that come here legally, but learn our customs and our language.

Especially if you work too. The federales will run you out with machine guns to your back. 

No supena to appear in court, no waiting, just a ride to the boarder. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

***///

And the % keeps rising until Mexico takes action to stem the tide of

these illegal tools of the cartels.... 5%... 10%... 15%.... tick, tick, tick.....

So now the Pres. of Mex say's HE's not going to bend to Trump's "whim".

That he'll put the screws to Trump's Trade Deal betwixt them & Canada and Trump can suck it.

Really...?

Yuh... let's see how THAT works out for ya, pal. <_<

Can anyone here think of ANYTHING they really NEED that can only come from Mexico...?

Tequila...?  Oh, puh-leeze.... Sammy Hagar can grow those Agaves in SoCal or Arizona. 

And just check with any good Southerner here who has a worm farm for the tasty addition to THAT libation !

:drunk:

Statues & paintings of great big fat obese ladies they pass off as 'art'...? :shrug:

Painted skulls you just gotta have because your taste in decorating is SO bad you couldn't make

your own attractive vase in your ReHab Pottery Class...?

Cars...?:moon-from-car:

Ya'll KNOW Trump wants ALL those auto manufacturers to bring it on home.

Giant hats...?  Seriously.

You think the left hates a MAGA hat, do you really wanna risk being attacked here by

radical lefty loons for "co-opting someone's culture"....?

Volkswagen mechanics...?  Hellz, plenty of them in East L.A.

Bottled water....  

You're kidding, right....? :huh:

Cheap surgeons.....  

Ay, yi, yi..... you no lika you obama-lack-o'-care, gringo....?:surgeon:

Cucarachas.....?

Visit New York City.

REAL Coke.. not that watery crap Coca-Cola has tried to pawn off on US since they changed the recipe...

Okay, ya got us there, Mexico. 

Anyway...

why would we wanna play nice with a 2-bit crap country that murdered Davy Crockett & his fellow patriots at The Alamo,

murders, poisons, rapes & incarcerates our Tourists,

buys weapons on the sly from globalists like ho'bummer's "wing man" eric holder to assassinate Americans with,

swamps US with killer Chi-Com drugs, and WORST of all...

arrested Dog The Bounty Hunter....!???!!!

Ska-rew you Mexico. <_<

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Can anyone here think of ANYTHING they really NEED that can only come from Mexico...?

Nope...I sure can't and I only live a little over a hundred miles.

4 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

why would we wanna play nice with a 2-bit crap country that murdered Davy Crockett & his fellow patriots at The Alamo,

Exactly! REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!

image.png.6a97e5ad4aaaa3743f7deafdcc27a46f.png

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

I guess the Deep state got to Barr.  We are all toast now.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/barr-president-trump-obama-treason

Treason? I'm not sure about that either. I doubt it could be proven in court. However, There are plenty of other crimes they committed that they could get locked up for.

According to the Constitution,

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

***/// 

They ALL (including MULE-ers hand-picked KILLary-lovers on his team) aided, abetted & gave (are giving) comfort

to KILLary & all her despots who attempted to over-throw Our Republic... ho'bummer & Jarrett included.

Surely any of THAT can be tailored to fit a whole slew of convictions.

Let's see how creative Mr. Barr gets after they're all exposed in meticulous IG detail......

• Thanks 2

17 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

That will pay off our National Debt:lol:

As for the tariffs on Mexico it just starts at 5%, it will continue to go up until the illegals are stopped. 

I don’t think that Big/Azz hole likes you very much Santa! I donated a emerald to the cause!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, bostonangler said:

You and the rest of Americans who buy anything

Typical response. So Please tell us what have you bought that has increase in price due to tariffs that are imposed on Mexcio, Canada and China? You could add sanctions to that list as well..

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

It won't take long now for food stamps & SSI payments to be cut for the ones that need it the most. Hopefully medicaid & price of meds won't be cut some how, does one eat or take meds to live? Guess the canned cat/dog food will be out of stock soon. What a lie told that they come here and get some form of welfare. Our people will lose in the long run and crimes will really increase. I wish pictures of those killed by ms-13 could be shown, maybe they will not think of imposing new gun laws, I would rather be shot then die from a baseball bat or hacked to death. Wonder how the dems would feel IF one of their family members or best friends get murdered by ms-13 or an illegal ?? What should happen is a 99.9%  tax be imposed on all money sent home to their families and receive  no welfare benefits, let them live in tents. Write and pass a bill to form a   DOJ special committee problem would be solved. You get using any free program automatic  deportation  Our huge rat problem  could trap then and send to China free no tariff tax  for their source of meat?? God help us all!!  I pray for them, most just want a better life and were told a rotten dirty lie. Then send all the liars to prison at hard labor, sounds good to me.  OH first sell their homes to  pay for a free and safe  ride home first class AND ton BUILD the wall LMAO.

:wave:  for now

Moxie64

• Upvote 3

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 6:56 AM, yota691 said:

Typical response. So Please tell us what have you bought that has increase in price due to tariffs that are imposed on Mexcio, Canada and China? You could add sanctions to that list as well..

Do you think if it costs more to make product that companies will not increase the price?  Basic economics my friend. If you have to pay more for your materials you will increase your prices.

B/A

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Of course if I chime in on this….I Will be redded.

Welcome to the club... These clowns can't take any truths... Unless you worship their dictator the Prince of Mistruths you are a target of their attacks... It's like trying to deal with cult members... Their belief in unicorns and fantasy is incredible. Don't let their small mindedness get to you, they will never be able to be rational because they can't think for themselves....

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

45 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

These clowns can't take any truths... Unless you worship their dictator the Prince of Mistruths you are a target of their attacks... It's like trying to deal with cult members...

B/A be like for the last 3 years with 5 to go

Crying Baby GIF - Crying Baby Cry GIFs

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2