Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Sounds like they may be getting ready for a float.... I know I'm ready!

Image result for floating bar

B/A

I like it. This pic says it all for sure. Thanks for posting it. I also like this step in the right direction. Don't know if anyone caught this, correct me if I am wrong, the article essentially said the the GOI and CBI are pegging the IQD to the USD and gold right. Not USD, GOLD & OIL, just USD and Gold.  Hmmm. Such a choice would strike a blow to the New Silk Road initiative since China would want to trade in any currency other than USD on this exclusive road of theirs. I can't imagine any country trading in gold now a days. If my observation is accurate, multiply this central bank choice time any number of countries along the planned route of this road and China may just go bankrupt building said road. Why? Because they want to dethrone the USD as the worlds most popular currency with their Yuan, as they have stated. The US , all we would need to do is expand our commercial plane routes to any number of EU and Asian nations and boom, our Silk Road will already be their up and running when China arrives via their road, their toll road. Just a thought. MHO.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

Synopsis you have such a way with words of wisdom :woot:  :woot:  :D 

Have a good night  good Sir. 

5 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

:twothumbs:SURE!!! For What It Is Worth (of course), Artitech AND Half Crazy Runner, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Weeks To You AND Up Coming Weekends!!! :tiphat:

Some related AND random (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) thoughts

• The Bicraqi Iraqi CBI publishing current AND past foreign currency exchange rates may be BABY standard practice for an instituted program rate Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar to eventually go to an INTERNATIONALLY traded REAL TIME currency. Adding THIS information NOW in a CONSOLIDATED manner for public AND INTERNATIONAL display is curious timing.
  • The Foreign exchange rates against the dollar for the period 1995-2018 ...Click here todownload link shows the CHINESE YUAN in the far LEFT column. Why the Chinese Yuan???!!! Currently, the Chinese Yuan is the ONLY Special Drawing Rights Currency shown in THAT Excel Workbook (NOT the Euro, Bri'ish Pound, OR Japanese Yen) since the Chinese Yuan was ADDED to the Special Drawing Rights Currency Basket (nominally USD - 40%, Euro - 30%, GBP - 10%, JPY - 10%, AND CNY -10%) on or around October 1, 2016???!!!
  • Hmmmmmmm ................................................... a lil' bit MORE to The United States Of America AND China "trade" "imbalance"???!!! Hey, WHY, pray tell, was the Chinese Yuan ADDED to the Special Drawing Rights Basket ANYWAY???!!! Trade, maybe BABY???!!!
  • China HAS NOT been forthcoming with THEIR gold reserves. ESTIMATES of THEIR gold reserves is based on HISTORICAL (potentially) unverified disclosures AND purchased gold on the OPEN market. But, hey, WHAT, pray tell, about the Chinese gold STOLEN during World War II AND secreted away by the Japanese Golden Lilly via the Japanese General Yamashita???!!! COULD it REALLY be China is REPATRIATING THIS gold as part of THEIR reserves???!!! WHAT, pray tell, will THAT do to the Chinese Yuan PURCHASING POWER on FULLY disclosed AND verified information???!!! The Opium Wars started BECAUSE the Chinese were SO prolific on EXPORTS THEY were sucking up ALL the gold AND impoverishing the economies of EUROPEAN nations. WHERE, pray tell, did ALL THAT gold go AND WHERE, pray tell, is THAT gold NOW???!!! The United States Of America AND China HAD a positive relationship DURING World War II WHEREAS legacy agreements COULD be at play TODAY for LEGAL RESTORATION of PREVIOUSLY stolen Chinese Government Property!!!
  • Could it REALLY be the European Nations ARE ATTEMPTING TO DELAY OR DISRUPT the ReEstablishment of the Old Silk Road BECAUSE of what Trade WITH CHINA did UP TO AND THROUGH the Opium Wars TO TODAY???!!! The European Nations may be BABY NEEDING to get THINGS in ORDER FINANCIALLY to AVOID PAST Financial Pitfalls WITH New Avenues Of Trade WITH China via the Old, er, NEW Silk Road???!!! Is THIS WHY, pray tell, the Bri'ish ARE SO WANTING TO BREXIT TO AVOID FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC TRADE ISSUES CONNECTED TO THE REST OF THE European Union???!!!
  • AT THE END OF the Cultural Revolution in China, Former President Tricky met with Mousy Dung IN China in 1972. WHAT, pray tell, for???!!! Former President Tricky said to "open" "up" China. WHAT, pray tell, for???!!! POSSIBLY (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) to PREVENT China FROM becoming a WORLD WIDE SPONSOR OF TERRORISM OR something likie THAT!!! In 1972, China had a population of 862 million people. SO, get 'em productive in an INTEGRATED Whirled Economy AGAIN OR have 862 million TERRORISTS or something likie THAT destroying EVERYTHING.
  • MY (NOTE: MY) opinion is THIS has EVERYTHING to do with ReEstablishing the Old Silk Road Trade TO Europe AND Back WITH EVERYBODY ALONG the way for EVERYBODY"S BENEFIT via MODERN SHIPPING METHODS likie rail roads AND such. China's production capabilities became BIG AND BOLD starting in the mid 1980s WITH the Muddle East SO hosed NO Old Silk Road Trade could EFFECTIVELY be conducted SO the Trade Imbalance began WITH earnest in the EARLY 1990s LEADING to ASTRONOMICAL Trade Imbalances SINCE the Chinese DO NOT HAVE the Old Silk Road ReEstablished for trade LIKIE the Former President Tricky AND Mousy Dung AGREED. The Trade Imbalance WOULD BE RESOLVED, of course, WITH the Old Silk Road functioning via the Belt AND Road Initiative WITH EXPLOSIVE TRADE BENEFITTING ALL INVOLVED!!!
  • So ............................... ENTER Former Prez'dent Flimsy Carter (:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:) AND Former Prez'dent George H. W. "Poppy" Bush WHOSE "service" "record" is SUSPICIOUSLY BLANK during the ENTIRE Former Prez'dent Flimsy Carter's Prez'dency!!! HOW, pray tell, did the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, get ROCKETED to a PREDOMINANT State Sponsor of TERRORISM THEN AND TODAY CONTINUOUSLY INTERFERING WITH THE Old Silk Road Trade Route???!!! WHERE, pray tell, did ALL THAT set up AND financing/funding COME FROM???!!! AND WHY, pray tell, is THAT in existence ALL THROUGH TO TODAY???!!! POSSIBLY, a KEY REASON the Insanian IRGC is NOW being blacklisted ENTIRELY as a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION???!!! In 1980, Iran had a population of around 38.67 million AND WAS the "chosen" "location" for State Sponsored Terrorism INSTEAD of China.
  • The "impasse" NOW with The United States Of America AND China on the Trade Deal may be BABY ENTIRELY related TO the "legacy" "agreements" WITH The United States of America ROUGE ENTITIES AND THEIR COHORTS REMOVED for the Old Silk Road to OPERATE!!! MY (NOTE: MY) gut feel is THERE WILL BE news of WHATEVER story OR cover story RELATED to Former Prez'dent Flimsy Carter "expiring" WITH IMMINENT NEWS of The United States Of America AND China Trade Deal RESOLUTION since BOTH The United States Of America AND China WILL BENEFIT GREATLY WITH the Old Silk Road ReEstablished BENEFITTING ALL ELSE INVOLVED!!!
  • The Bicraqi Iraqi HAVE HAD a financial "leash" put on THEM with a "program" "rate" AND "closed" "economy" Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar BECAUSE THEY are Strategically AND Economically THEE Significant Lynch Pin TO THE WHOLE Old Silk Road!!! So, WHEN Xi Jinping ANNOUNCES the Old Silk Road TO Iraq, THINGS ARE LOOKING GOOD!!!
  • So, OK, I WILL not render the ELI The ICE Man (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) OR steam turbine/compressor systems being brought ON LINE EXCEPT to SAY the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar MUST go INTERNATIONAL to POWER UP the ENTIRE deal AND occur WHEN the supporting conditions HAVE BEEN achieved BEFORE ALL GOES TO HASH!!! I do think it SIGNIFICANT the Israelis have been noted TODAY as having trade arrangements with the Turds, er, Kurds AND Baghdad IS looking into addressing AS A UNIFIED Iraq!!!
  • The Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, CAN NOT go on pilfering 5 to 20 BILLION USD per year FROM the corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI DAILY currency auctions AND MUST BE TERMINATED PRONTO TONTO TO TEMINATE CORRUPTING THE Bicraqi Iraqi GOI TO INCLUDE CORRUPT Officials!!! AND the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, CAN NOT trade in a "program" "rate' Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar NOW BECAUSE the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, WILL GET A HUGE BOOST IN TERRORISM FUNDING POTENTIAL!!!
  • So, The United States Of America Military IS NOW getting prepped AND ready for the "inevitable" - WHATEVER THAT may be BABY!!! THIS piece HAS TO BE CLEANED UP BEFORE The United States Of America AND China Trade Deal CAN BE FAVORABLY CONCLUDED based on LEGACY AGREEMENTS SINCE The United States Of America HAS TO CLEAN UP PAST ROUGE ENTITIES AND RELATED PRACTICES!!!
  • The United States Of America IS STILL the CONTROLLING Whirled Wide FINANCIAL SYSTEM Key WITH TIME A WASTIN'!!! The United States Of America Treasury HAS BEEN at the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI SINCE January 2015 AND KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HAS BEEN AND IS GOING ON AND KNOWS WHAT TO DO AND WHEN - WHEN the "order"  - WHATEVER THAT IS - IS GIVEN!!! The Bicraqi Iraqi ARE the "effect" NOT THEE "cause" of the INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInstatement BECAUSE the Bicraqi Iraqi ARE A PIECE (a NECESSARY PIECE, of course) of the OVERALL PICTURE!!!
  • EVERYBODAE' ELSE WILL BENEFIT GREATLY WITH Old, er, NEW Silk Road Trade ReEstablished AND a Basel III Gold Backed Currency!!!

Well, OK, I am NOT sure if THIS is what You were looking for???!!! :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

CAVEAT EMPTOR, READER!!! :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

THIS WHOLE thing has SO many moving INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL parts to Iraq THAT the "transition" WILL BE more likie "grinding" "some" "gears" THAN "shifting" "all" "gears" "smoothly".

WITH ALL the moving pieces AND parts, LOOKS to ME (NOTE: ME) WE ARE (:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:)  in the "grinding" "some" "gears" phase!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

I like it. This pic says it all for sure. Thanks for posting it. I also like this step in the right direction. Don't know if anyone caught this, correct me if I am wrong, the article essentially said the the GOI and CBI are pegging the IQD to the USD and gold right. Not USD, GOLD & OIL, just USD and Gold.  Hmmm. Such a choice would strike a blow to the New Silk Road initiative since China would want to trade in any currency other than USD on this exclusive road of theirs. I can't imagine any country trading in gold now a days. If my observation is accurate, multiply this central bank choice time any number of countries along the planned route of this road and China may just go bankrupt building said road. Why? Because they want to dethrone the USD as the worlds most popular currency with their Yuan, as they have stated. The US , all we would need to do is expand our commercial plane routes to any number of EU and Asian nations and boom, our Silk Road will already be their up and running when China arrives via their road, their toll road. Just a thought. MHO.

NYK not sure I agree. If The dollar tanks, China stands to lose a lot of money. That's the last thing they want. They need our dollar strong versus theirs. That's why they keep devaluing it against the USD. And there is a LOT of freight that is way to expensive to move by air. Trains can move cargo cheaper than any other means of transportation, and it doesn't matter if the dinar is pegged to the dollar, that just its measure of value. I'm sure China would have no problem taking them in exchange for goods and services.

China has been on this trajectory for several decades. Our media spins the narrative that they are trying to crush the United States. Heck we are their best customers. It makes no sense to do that. Bottom line is, they are frugal and very pragmatic. Our government can't get out of their own way in their attempt spend all of the wealth of this country and put us in debt for friggen ever.

sorry about the little rant, just sayin. Don't believe the narrative that's spun on TV.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

I’m leaning towards what Laidback has been saying.  The review in July is huge.  All these things Iraq and CBI has been doing lately are things that would need to be done for a favorable review to go into article 8.    Things are lining up my fellow dinar holders.  For someone who bought my dinar 15 years ago, I can wait a little longer.  JMHO

• Like 6
  • Upvote 11

@climber7Laidback have you adjusted your timeline? 

Thanks for your input my friend,

My timeline is the same; fourth quarter 2019 first quarter 2020

Go RV sooner than later

15 hours ago, dinareffic said:

I’m leaning towards what Laidback has been saying.  The review in July is huge.  All these things Iraq and CBI has been doing lately are things that would need to be done for a favorable review to go into article 8.    Things are lining up my fellow dinar holders.  For someone who bought my dinar 15 years ago, I can wait a little longer.  JMHO

I’m Laidback and I approve this message 👍🏼😉

Thanks for your input my friend.

Go RV

Go $1:1

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Thanks Mr. Synopsis, for your words of wisdom! If your ever in the Noth Texas area Hollar at me! You can come to the JPT Ranch here on the old Chisholm Trail. We can, then look for the old Possum & Moma Possum, They are supposed to be some where on the ole Trinity River! I"m on the ole Clear Fork of Trinity! We can trace back to where the West fork and Clear Fork come together, then follow the Trinity all the way to the Gulf of Mexico. From there, we mozie on down to Belize to see, if we can run into anyone we know. For a big old PARTY!!! Hoping to find the possum family along the way!!! Thanks again for your words wisdom !  :rodeo:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I personally don’t think any one country is going to be allowed, by the rest of the world, to have there currency become the new reserve currency the same way the dollar has since Nixon.

USD was the first reserve currency, the world has seen the result of that experiment.

I believe crypto, decentralized, will become the next big value holder of the world.

May take sometime to work out the bugs, but it has a chance.

• Upvote 2

Centralized exchange rate data and gold

Friday 31 May 2019 74

Centralized exchange rate data and gold

Baghdad / Al-Sabah
The Central Bank of Iraq, he worked to expand the database for the publication of exchange rates and gold prices, on its website.
A statement issued by the Central Bank received a copy of it that this rule includes the daily and monthly rates of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and other currencies against the US dollar and gold prices. 
"These indicators can be referenced by all beneficiaries (researchers, scholars as well as government institutions, courts and courts), without the need to request them through paper correspondence, which helps to reduce the burden of correspondence and increase awareness of the use of data 
Electronically. "
 He confirmed that the Central Bank's Statistics and Research Department will answer all questions related to exchange rates.
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 4

Conscious / Central Iraqi: expanding its database of exchange rates and gold
وكالة انباء الاعلام العراقي / واع
30/05/2019 12:14:00 PM | Number of readings:
واع / المركزي العراقي : توسيع قاعدة بياناته لأسعار الصرف والذهب

BAGHDAD /

The central bank announced on Thursday its intention to expand its exchange rate and gold database.

A statement by the bank received by (Iraqi News Agency Information / INA) that "he worked to expand the database on the publication of exchange rates and gold prices, on its website, and this rule includes daily and monthly rates of exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and other currencies against the US dollar and gold prices "He said.

"It is possible to refer to these indicators by all beneficiaries (researchers and scholars as well as governmental institutions and the courts and courts), without the need to request through paper correspondence, which helps to reduce the burden of correspondence and increase awareness in the use of data electronically, Statistics and Research at the Central Bank will answer all inquiries regarding exchange rates. "

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

2 hours ago, Artitech said:

Thanks Mr. Synopsis, for your words of wisdom! If your ever in the Noth Texas area Hollar at me! You can come to the JPT Ranch here on the old Chisholm Trail. We can, then look for the old Possum & Moma Possum, They are supposed to be some where on the ole Trinity River! I"m on the ole Clear Fork of Trinity! We can trace back to where the West fork and Clear Fork come together, then follow the Trinity all the way to the Gulf of Mexico. From there, we mozie on down to Belize to see, if we can run into anyone we know. For a big old PARTY!!! Hoping to find the possum family along the way!!! Thanks again for your words wisdom !  :rodeo:

:twothumbs: Oh, YEAH!!! Thank You For The Invitation - An Adventure, Artitech, AND ALL The Best THIS Weekend!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 4

On 5/30/2019 at 9:01 PM, mr.unlikely said:

NYK not sure I agree. If The dollar tanks, China stands to lose a lot of money. That's the last thing they want. They need our dollar strong versus theirs. That's why they keep devaluing it against the USD. And there is a LOT of freight that is way to expensive to move by air. Trains can move cargo cheaper than any other means of transportation, and it doesn't matter if the dinar is pegged to the dollar, that just its measure of value. I'm sure China would have no problem taking them in exchange for goods and services.

China has been on this trajectory for several decades. Our media spins the narrative that they are trying to crush the United States. Heck we are their best customers. It makes no sense to do that. Bottom line is, they are frugal and very pragmatic. Our government can't get out of their own way in their attempt spend all of the wealth of this country and put us in debt for friggen ever.

sorry about the little rant, just sayin. Don't believe the narrative that's spun on TV.

The dollar's not tanking. Period. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1