Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JUNE 2nd (Sunday) DAY OF PRAYER FOR TRUMP

PLEASE PASS IT ON!!!   Trump can use all the help we can give him!

Evangelist Franklin Graham is joining with 250 Christian leaders in a call for a “special day of prayer” to be observed on June 2 for President Donald Trump.

Graham made the announcement on Twitter and on a Facebook posting.

“Along with 250+ Christian leaders, I am asking followers of Christ across our nation to set aside next Sunday, June 2, as a special day of prayer for the President, Donald J. Trump,” he wrote on Facebook.

He said the president’s “enemies continue to try everything to destroy him, his family, and the presidency.” He noted “no president has been attacked as he has.”

“I believe the only hope for him, and this nation, is God,” he said.

He asked that pastors lead their congregations in praying for the president. He also asked that Sunday schools and other groups join in prayer for Trump.

“I and many other Christian leaders across the country are asking you to take a moment during that day to pray for President Donald Trump,” he said in a video posted on Twitter.

Read Newsmax: Franklin Graham Calls for Day of Prayer for Trump | Newsmax.com 

Edited by KristiD
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

Kristie & SgtFury, with you. One of the only prez I've been able to pray for, cuz I told God as much as I needed to pray for O, I couldn't. He made me so darned angry that my prayers for him wouldn't have been honest. I'm sure I'll live to regret being that selfishness but God already knew my heart. 

BTW, scared cat image made me laugh. 

th.jpeg-6.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sage449 said:

Kristie & SgtFury, with you. One of the only prez I've been able to pray for, cuz I told God as much as I needed to pray for O, I couldn't. He made me so darned angry that my prayers for him wouldn't have been honest. I'm sure I'll live to regret being that selfishness but God already knew my heart. 

BTW, scared cat image made me laugh. 

th.jpeg-6.jpg

Sorry to say but my heart was the same way.  I even tried my best to earnestly pray for a  changed heart for obambam but felt his heart was too hardened.  Of course this is and was a mistake on my part as "all things are possible with God."

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

Learning all I can - I so get it and even now its difficult to pray for him. And you are so right, all things are possible; good reminder for me and the need to change my attitude. Thank you

ya know what Sage, if our conscience never bothered us and we weren't  aware of our misdeeds and sin, then we would need to worry.  Not about things in this life but for eternal life.  Gods Holy Spirit guides us and brings about repentance with a humble heart.  Altho our Lord Jesus has finished His sacrifice of salvation, He still ministers to us.  Gods grace is forever with us but we still cling to our sinful nature.  That's just one of the things about heaven being so great (1st is to see Jesus) but next would be there will be no more sin.  WOW..we will finally shed this ole sinful flesh.....whoooweee.  Gods grace and promises never fail.

barb

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

God (whatever that means to each of us), please bless Donald Trump, his team and his family.  Protect them and keep them safe  Help Trump, with his people, achieve his righteous goals and agendas, quickly and easily.  Please block his adversaries' malevolent attacks and interference so that they do not prevent, or even delay, Trump and his team from achieving those righteous goals.  Please here all our prayers - we who choose goodness over darkness and evil, as we unit our prayers on this day and ask you to please bless President Trump.  We ask you to help manifest his righteous plans to make America great again.  Please help America to be strong and to take care of its own people first, and then to be fair and compassionate and help others without compromising its duty to serve its own people first.  Thank you for hearing our unified prayers today. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1