Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 05/28/2019

yota691

48 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

For some reason ....when I really think about this I get a strong reaction in my solar plexus about the number 16. Now I don't know if that means 16 days, weeks, months or the 16th of the month.

I did ask my crystal if Iraq would increase the rate of the dinar on or before the 16th June this year and it said yes. Hoping and praying it is correct.

What about the first day, 1, in the 6th month, June!!! Go 16!!

Edited by miquel
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 5

With most remote viewers for crypto saying we will have a new world economy by or in 2020 it would seem that there is a motivation to get this done this time....not sure how it all ties into crypto since whatever USA money is made from this has an apparent  short  shelf life if these remote viewers are correct. Any input on this if we are able to cash out with a profit- 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, NAKS said:

With most remote viewers for crypto saying we will have a new world economy by or in 2020 it would seem that there is a motivation to get this done this time....not sure how it all ties into crypto since whatever USA money is made from this has an apparent  short  shelf life if these remote viewers are correct. Any input on this if we are able to cash out with a profit- 

You make a good point, I would move a sizable amount of dollar fiat profits into crypto since fiats will decrease in value over all. Land/precious metals/real estate/collectibles/crypto not necessarily in that order. But Look to secure assets that will revalue as things shake out in the new economy..... get out of most debts

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Very good points @NEPatriotsFan1

In my industry (Real Estate) my partner and other investors are knocking down the door and buying like crazy. I'm a partner in a Construction company where we focus on rehabs property maintenance etc. The company we just contracted with is buy 80 houses a month and all of them are rentals. All B and A type level rentals. If you havent gotten into re investing and getting multifamilies you are missing out.  We bought 4 just last month and have above average rents. Phones ringing off the hook. Once this thing pops a significant percentage is going into my rental portfolio asap. I want to get into cryptos as well.  Oh and the land...my goodness I know a guy is reaping massive profits right now flipping land. People want mobile home parks. Excellent cash flow off the land rent.

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, chris2028 said:

Very good points @NEPatriotsFan1

In my industry (Real Estate) my partner and other investors are knocking down the door and buying like crazy. I'm a partner in a Construction company where we focus on rehabs property maintenance etc. The company we just contracted with is buy 80 houses a month and all of them are rentals. All B and A type level rentals. If you havent gotten into re investing and getting multifamilies you are missing out.  We bought 4 just last month and have above average rents. Phones ringing off the hook. Once this thing pops a significant percentage is going into my rental portfolio asap. I want to get into cryptos as well.  Oh and the land...my goodness I know a guy is reaping massive profits right now flipping land. People want mobile home parks. Excellent cash flow off the land rent.

For sure! One of my best friends has about 47 units and buying about 50 more soon. I’m planning on leveraging his knowledge. I only have a single family I rent out, but the idea of cash flow on multi unit properties in very appealing. My uncle who is very affluent swears by commercial real estate but I believe with the down turn in brick and mortar shopping malls I think that’s dangerous if you don’t know what you’re doing. People got to live somewhere 👍 And if the real estate market takes a dive and people’s credit is shot they are going to have to rent for awhile. 

• Upvote 3

Yes absolutely agree. Commercial real estate isn't my thing at the moment as you are correct about the constant turn over with brick and mortar. Yes definitely leverage his knowledge if you can.  The rental market in my area is absolutely crazy.  A buddy of mine has a mortgage of $1350 per month and rented that house out for $2650 and had multiple families trying to get the property. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, chris2028 said:

Yes absolutely agree. Commercial real estate isn't my thing at the moment as you are correct about the constant turn over with brick and mortar. Yes definitely leverage his knowledge if you can.  The rental market in my area is absolutely crazy.  A buddy of mine has a mortgage of $1350 per month and rented that house out for $2650 and had multiple families trying to get the property. 

Fantastic! He finds that college towns are the best for constant renters. I know of a guy that brings in $275k a month cash flow on rental properties. He’s about 70 years old, but he’s built it up over time. Good goals for sure 

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Fantastic! He finds that college towns are the best for constant renters. I know of a guy that brings in $275k a month cash flow on rental properties. He’s about 70 years old, but he’s built it up over time. Good goals for sure 

Now that is absolutely amazing! Wow

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

For some reason ....when I really think about this I get a strong reaction in my solar plexus about the number 16. Now I don't know if that means 16 days, weeks, months or the 16th of the month.

I did ask my crystal if Iraq would increase the rate of the dinar on or before the 16th June this year and it said yes. Hoping and praying it is correct.

BBoop is that guru crystal you have been inquiring to? Lol. As long as it doesn't give you an 800 number to call, I'm all in with its prediction. 

Have an awesome evening and Go CBI! 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Hadn't thought of it that way! Cheers.

Add the 1+6= LUCKY 7 - THANK YOU 16 - perhaps the 7th of June or July ? Oh, and in 2019 by the way.  :tiphat:OR Subtract 6-1=5 ( same months etc. )

.... okay no math, my head hurts now. :lol:

4 hours ago, miquel said:

What about the first day, 1, in the 6th month, June!!! Go 16!!

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Haha 2