Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question Please

CDZ

I used to belong to Dinarvets. I have been away a few years.  Please will someone tell me how to locate a Dinar Redemption Group. Is there still more than one group?

I read there is a huge group. Sure do appreciate your help. 😊

Blessings, CDZ 💜

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Dinar Vets and Breightling are the 2 websites that have distinguished themselves amongst the herd. Adam is the best of the best, the other guy is more technical. Both are good. These 2 guys have proven themselves over and over again to be correct most of the time. Where as the rest of the guys are really rumor mills that like to hear their own voices. I would highly recommend that you join DV VIP Group, for the topics yes but also for post RV advice and investment opportunities.  I would pay the one time fee asap. Pay that fee once and you will never have to pay again. I eventually did.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

A few words from me that knows nothing.....There are no Redemption centers or Groups....be it tier 1, 2,3 or 4.....Don't wait for 800 #....who are they sending them too and how did they know?

Reno is a tourist trap on a big lake....If you don't have a boat and aren't looking for a hooker you most likely wont get lucky....No matter what Reno is gonna cost you money.

Madam Woo and the Chinese elder left the party in search of Elvis and most likely will never return

Welcome back to the madness.

Karsten.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/27/2019 at 9:50 PM, Karsten said:

A few words from me that knows nothing.....There are no Redemption centers or Groups....be it tier 1, 2,3 or 4.....Don't wait for 800 #....who are they sending them too and how did they know?

Reno is a tourist trap on a big lake....If you don't have a boat and aren't looking for a hooker you most likely wont get lucky....No matter what Reno is gonna cost you money.

Madam Woo and the Chinese elder left the party in search of Elvis and most likely will never return

Welcome back to the madness.

Karsten.

Karsten  No - say this is not so.  

• Haha 1