Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gurus Has The 800#...Not Authorized To Release At This Time.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Here are some articles of Dinarian interests.

Bruce The Goose hinted on Thursday, he had the 800 numbers but could not released them at this time.

Bruce The Goose is still on voluntary gag orders.

Treat this as a rumor. Not vaafied. Your opine.

5-27-2019   Intel Guru Eagleone2025   IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT TRUMP HAS SIGNED EVERYTHING TO GET THIS DONE. WE ARE WAITING FOR ACTIVATION OF #...

5-27-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   [via PDK]   I have been told that a number of intel providers ( GURUS )were given the 800 #s…and yes I verified this information...they are just not allowed to give them out yet…they are waiting for permission to send them out…we are all waiting to send them out sometime today... and we can set appointments to start exchanging tomorrow.  They will be all over the place...you will not miss these numbers!    We heard that the new rates have been released in Iraq... Hearing the international release in Iraq will be Tuesday.  [Any news on the rates?]  ...I am not allowed to talk about them.  [ Do you believe the RV will happen this year?]  I believe it may have already happened…I believe we will see it very soon.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 13

It's official...It's now the law....

5-28-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article:  "The House of Representatives votes on the Financial Management Act The FMA is enacted ...and now at the Gazette. imo...WOW.! This is what secured the ROAD MAP's completion set out on March 20th of 2019.. The goal is and was to raise the IQD exchange rate.  

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Artitech said:

call 800-Eat-7448 😀

The CNN Translation Team (Led By Ralphie) Came Up With This ...

1-800-Eat-$h!t ! :o 

1*vkTAHjwjUWoBYadsFNp1ZA.gif

:D  :D  :D  

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 2