Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Congrats Yota.....

A BIG THANK YOU to Yota on reaching 100,000 posts on DV.  Somewhat of a bittersweet accomplishment, because it means that these sand dunes for brains idiots still haven't reached the finish line yet.  But you, my friend, keep bringing us the news whether its good or bad.  Thank you for all you do.  Tell Adam that TM said to give you a raise.  :)    Anyone want to bet whether he reaches 150,000 posts before this thing pops????  I remember offering the same challenge when he was at either 50k or 75k posts.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

TexasMike1958- thanks for your post regarding Yota's count.

Yota691- thanks for your continuous  and relentlessness efforts over the years keeping all of us informed and up to date on this hopefully soon to be former exotic currency.  I often wonder how you keep up the way you do, and the only thing that comes to mind is a movie which I believe is entitled 'Duplicity' and has Michael Keaton cloning himself comes to mind. Either way, thanks again!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1