Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2 hours ago, yota691 said:

Thanks Everyone this is the 100,000 post that DinarThug refers too. The Article subject seems appropriate on why most us hang out @ DV. Anyhow appreciate everyone here @ DV, Adam all of the Mods especially @k98nights and every member here. 

image.php?token=842444f3f68f2710e41eccfbd7e0542d&size=

23-05-2019 04:44 PM 
Number of readings: 169

Agency of the orbit -

Baghdad

The Central Bank of Iraq, on Thursday, it continues to provide banks with small groups of currency.
The bank said in a statement received by 'orbit', it 'continues to provide all banks with small categories of the Iraqi currency'. 

The bank added that 'the provision of this currency is by withdrawing funds from the assets of banks located in the Central Bank'.

Oh My, is this actually talking about LDs?

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

Now that we have all those zero's will someone please move decimal to the left :lol:

I say move to the left 5 zeros and make it one to one :lol:

47 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Thanks Yota for all your dedication and hard work!

And here’s hoping you can retire before you hit 200,000 😁🥂🍾

Hope he can retire before 110,000 post :bravo:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

:twothumbs: I REALLY appreciate ALL Your contributions, Yota, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend!!! :tiphat:

Without Your, among others, news article contributions, it would be impossible to have a current reasonable OR realistic depiction of Bicraqi Iraqi affairs indicating what we believe AND have been waiting for. Otherwise, confusion would abound. Well, OK, hard enough as it is with the typical Bicraqi Iraqi dysfunctional non assertive yet seemingly ENTIRELY corrupt AND backwards behaviors!!!

THANK YOU Yota!!!

ALL the Very Best!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, yota691 said:

Thanks Everyone this is the 100,000 post that DinarThug refers too. The Article subject seems appropriate on why most us hang out @ DV. Anyhow appreciate everyone here @ DV, Adam all of the Mods especially @k98nights and every member here. 

image.php?token=842444f3f68f2710e41eccfbd7e0542d&size=

23-0

Thank you, Master, Yoda guys like you keep the DV's going 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Yota, you have throughout the years been the backbone of news here in DV, I/we are profoundly greatful my brother. Here's hoping, one day, you will be able to pass the sword of honor to the person/s who will be able to take charge of the news, post RV while you sit on a sandy beach somewhere drinking your favorite umbrella beverage. 100,000 thank you's is truly a small amount to a person whom has dedicated endless hours bringing the latest out of Iraq. 

You are one fine individual, and I look forward to shaking your hand soon. 🤝

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

Thanks again as stated on Mike thread as well..Appreciate the kind words everyone Thanks again Thug you an the rest really didn't have to make a big deal of it...:tiphat:

OK Yota no big deal then..............................................then again we wouldn't have a clue that there was ever anything going on in Iraq.  BTW what is going on there???  :jester:

A heart felt congratulation on your milestone.  Hey @Adam Montana  can we get @yota691 a special token for his profile???

SR                    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

@yota691,

Always appreciate yours and other members of the forum who bring the news...it is one of the reasons I frequent this forum because of the no-hype, no-nonsense information coming from the forum members, and from the site owner and founder. Thanks!!!

Indy

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, yota691 said:

Thanks again as stated on Mike thread as well..Appreciate the kind words everyone Thanks again Thug you an the rest really didn't have to make a big deal of it...:tiphat:

Remarkable, simply remarkable. The astonishing amount of news you have delivered has given everyone here nothing short of a Blow By Blow accounting of the daily goings on in Iraq.:salute:

:tiphat::bravo:      

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Thank You!! Master Yota,  for all of your hard work here! I really appreciate your hard work in bring all of the news stories to DV! Im hoping to get to meet you in person this summer! I really think, we have a big window of opportunity for an RV in July 19!! Then Our Big Party!! Thanks Again!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

I absolutely want to give yota a special badge!

Anyone got something in mind? This one doesn't seem good enough for the Master:

OVD-100k_a23fb4c6-d368-41d4-99c6-15a2205a98af.jpg

Thank you Master Yota.  Maybe a DV light saber badge created especially for him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

I absolutely want to give yota a special badge!

Anyone got something in mind? This one doesn't seem good enough for the Master:

OVD-100k_a23fb4c6-d368-41d4-99c6-15a2205a98af.jpg

A badge with Yota on it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1