Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Guru Opinions - 5/22/2019

5-22-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana    OIL - no problems there! Still solid, still right where we want

5-22-2019   Guest Guru  future   Article:  "Council Sessions Agenda...May 23, 2019...For the fourth parliamentary session"   Quote:  "First: Vote on the draft Financial Management Law. (Finance Committee).";  "the financial management law known as the FML or also known as the Law of financial administration is geared toward raising the value of the dinar against foreign currency while maintaining inflation in the country seems the first vote is on may 23.

5-22-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana    DINAR - man-oh-man I can’t wait till the day I get to say “THIS IS IT” Today isn’t that day, but it’s coming!  ...In the beginning of all this, I had to seek out contacts...These days, after being in this circle for so long and meeting so many people - things come to me... from people who are much closer to the inner workings of not only the CBI and Iraq in general, but also many other related organizations and entities... I’m explaining this because although I won’t say “I think we’re going to see an RV within XX days”… I AM getting a really strong vibe right now. The timing is getting close, and the opportunity here is real.  Stay positive, friends. We may not have as long a wait as some think.

Above excerpts from Adam were taken from the following chat log, and posted on another site....:confused2:

See Adam's full chat here in the following link, with everything in context:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1