Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 22 May 2019

Adam Montana

• 1 month later...
On 5/24/2019 at 6:59 PM, yaker said:

Hi Adam, Can the RV happen any day of the week, any week and or any month if the year or would it happen only during certain times of the year?

On 5/28/2019 at 11:34 AM, Adam Montana said:

Any day, any time.

:twothumbs:

THIS is with regard to the NOTABLE Dos Equis Daze (XX days) post started two (2) months ago TODAY!!!

Sixty-one (61) DAZE have passed so far!!!

YYYAAAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEANING, possibly, a MAXIMUM thirty-eight (38) DAZE remain to "fit" THEE Dos Equis Daze (XX days) ESTIMATE!!!

SO....................................................................

Let's ALL get OUR Calendar's OUT AND SCHEDULE THE BACK WALL DATE FOR THE EVENT WE ARE SO EAGERLY AWAITING!!!

LOOKS LIKE August 29, 2019 (99 DAZE since May 22, 2019) IS THEE BACK WALL DATE BUT THE EVENT WE ARE EAGERLY AWAITING JUST MAY HAPPEN IMMEDIATELY AND !!!SUDDENLY!!! IF NOT SOONER!!!

Are YOU READAE'???!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go MAGA!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, In Advance To ALL The Red Rubymeisters For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

Go Red Rubymeisters (ELSEWHERE!!!)!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND HEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!
:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

38 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

LOOKS LIKE August 29, 2019 (99 DAZE since May 22, 2019) IS THEE BACK WALL DATE BUT THE EVENT WE ARE EAGERLY AWAITING JUST MAY HAPPEN IMMEDIATELY AND !!!SUDDENLY!!! IF NOT SOONER!!!

Great post Synopsis

Notice the only thing that changes is the dates, same article, same day each week, til following week??  Don't forget to set your weekly alarm!!   :drunk:     Anyone have 30% of their liver they  can have???? lol

:wave:   for now

Moxie64

Edited by Moxie64
forgot sentence
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Moxie64 said:

Great post Synopsis

Notice the only thing that changes is the dates, same article, same day each week, til following week??  Don't forget to set your weekly alarm!!   :drunk:     Anyone have 30% of their liver they  can have???? lol

:wave:   for now

Moxie64

:twothumbs: Yeah, I Hear You!, Moxie64, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Go MAGA!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, In Advance To ALL The Red Rubymeisters For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND HEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

WOWZERS!!!

A Red Rubymeister REALLY DID Give ME A Red Ruby Citation As A Badge Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

Go MAGA!!!

• Upvote 1

On 7/22/2019 at 8:31 PM, Synopsis said:

WOWZERS!!!

A Red Rubymeister REALLY DID Give ME A Red Ruby Citation As A Badge Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

Go MAGA!!!

Got a question, do they have a book for DUMMIES on   "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"??? If so we need to take up a collectio and send everybody in the house and senate a copy of their own to read !!!  Maybe Trump could sign some bills. I'll gladly give you a 10+ for the job you and others do informing the rest of us on important articles to read.

I should have explained this, it makes me think about movie "  Body  Snatchers "  only this one should ought to about just body parts. I saw this article 2 weeks ago about anyone donate 30% of their liver they to someone  can and   If I remember it only takes a few weeks to grow back.  They also  say if those that have a transplanted  kidney and no cancer drs can re-transplant it into another body. Wow wonder how long before you can get a transfer a brain, I may need one soon!!!!

Have a good weekend too Synopsis. If I ever get a tiny boat I'll try fishing in the skinny water. LMAO

:wave: for now

Moxie64

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Moxie64 said:

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

In the 1990s I heard a "motorist" COULD get a moving violation "citation" FOR "Display Of Speed And Power" IN California. I thought THAT a CRAZY "traffic" "citation" since OTHER "citations" such as "Disturbing The Peace" or SOMETHING else would "address" the NEED for some to be at a traffic light AND THEN dump the clutch and peel out when the light turned green.

SO..............................................................

APPARENTLY, SOME HERE at DinarVets ARE OFFENDED WITH "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" AND "issue" THEE Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For THEE "noteworthy" "recipients" WHOEVER THEY may be.

I am compelled to THANK THEM for according ME such a HIGH HONOR!!!

Go MAGA!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, In Advance To ALL The Red Rubymeisters For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

APPARENTLY, SOME HERE at DinarVets ARE OFFENDED WITH "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" AND "issue" THEE Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For THEE "noteworthy" "recipients" WHOEVER THEY may be.

I am compelled to THANK THEM for according ME such a HIGH HONOR!!!

Go MAGA!!!

Well I guess I missed this one but sounds good and logical  to me.I am always put my hand in the shredder. Always had trouble saying or writing what I was thinking.  God Bless FREE Speech  for now and God Bless "We the People".

:wave:  for now

Moxie64 

• Thanks 1