Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 22 May 2019

Adam Montana

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

OIL is indeed only one of the variables. We don't need everything in the list to be perfectly checked off.

:twothumbs: 

Thanks for your input Sir, it’s really appreciate it 👍🏼🙂

Go RV sooner than later 

Go $1:1

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Yee haw, again!

To buy or not to buy? That is the question.

I have asked this question a few times over this journey and bought more dinar during the peak news cycles, only to be disappointed, then told by well-meaning folks that this whole thing is a scam, and I am a tool, etc., etc. Then the doubt crept in. Then, there was the 'I should have bought Netflix stock instead' remorse, etc. etc.

Taking a moment to breathe and a moment to reflect on everything

and savoring what it is like to be ...

'Pre-Rich'!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 7

Here's some ground rules for this weekend.
1. Don't wish me a Happy Memorial day - there ain't nothing happy about brave men and women dying
2. It's not a holiday, it's a remembrance
3. You want to know the true meaning, visit Arlington or your local VA, not f-ing Disneyland
4. Don't tell me how great anyone political power is, tell me about Chesty Puller, George Patton, John Basilone, Dakota Meyer, Kyle Carpenter, Mitchell Paige, and Ira Hayes
5. Don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about, I have carried the burden all too many times for my warriors who now stand their post for God 
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 4

On 5/22/2019 at 2:28 PM, nannab said:

The weekend is coming SUNDAY !!!!! Or sooner like when our Master Yota hits the record 100,000 post's

mark. :twothumbs:

Thank you Adam and staff for everything!!!! :D

If that is the case, I will be slamming those emeralds for the Grand Master Yota. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, bkeiller said:

Yee haw, again!

To buy or not to buy? That is the question.

I have asked this question a few times over this journey and bought more dinar during the peak news cycles, only to be disappointed, then told by well-meaning folks that this whole thing is a scam, and I am a tool, etc., etc. Then the doubt crept in. Then, there was the 'I should have bought Netflix stock instead' remorse, etc. etc.

Taking a moment to breathe and a moment to reflect on everything

and savoring what it is like to be ...

'Pre-Rich'!

Uhhh

your a tool ???

not sure what you mean

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Ghurka, montechristo media noche, some really good smokes are Ramon Bueso Genesis, Alex Bradley has a new V2L supposed to be decent, nicaraguan creme always a classic. These are all fairly priced smokes and go to cigarbid and pick them up cheap

• Upvote 3