Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 22 May 2019

Adam Montana

2 hours ago, BKD said:

Thanks for all the years you have put into this project. The people you have reached out to and the information they give you because they know of your knowledge on the dinar and that you don't spin the news as others do. We are fortunate to have you and all the hard work you do to bring us the straight facts.

Ditto and Amen!

Keep on keeping those good vibes a comin' !

Thanks Adam!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

It is quite Impressive the shear volumne of good news coming out of Iraq lately. It use to be 3 steps forward and 5 steps back. I think we can agree that its mostly the other way around these days,

With all the great news that yota brings, my money is on him finding the actual article that says its a done deal and AM just being a close second.....  LOL

Good job everyone, our time is quickly approching the finish line.

pp

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

Thanks, Adam. Nice buzzzz!

Middle East economic peace deals floated, govt. finance committee meetings in Baghdad, US military in place, dastardly 'communist' nations exposed for who they are ... . What next, Maliki jailed, IRG hog tied, Hezbollah running out of dough, Iraqi nationalism on the rise, ... and a RV blipping on the radar!? 

We are certainly living in interesting times!

Edited by bkeiller
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Thank you Adam for your consistency all these years! You’ve never been b.s. er as far as I can tell and have always had a level-headed approach to this investment. So I for one appreciate your moderate excitement and you’ve helped me hold on as long as I have. Would love to bump into you in the Caribbean and Thank you personally someday. 🤞🏻 In the next couple months 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

20 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I can’t wait till the day I get to say “THIS IS IT”!                                        Today isn’t that day!

Yes. Yes. YES !!!  Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! :lol:

Related image
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Laid Back said:

“Stay positive, friends. We may not have as long a wait as some think”

I really hope you’re right Sir, 

I understand oil is over $60 and Iraq has a lot of oil, but oil is only one of the variables 

What about;

- a fully seated government 

- HCL, Art 140, FML

- IMF Art 8

- administrative and financial corruption 

- Iran interventionist 

- development of private sector 

- diversification of economy 

I want the RV like everyone else..... sooner than later.

Thanks for the update.

Go RV

Go $1:1

OIL is indeed only one of the variables. We don't need everything in the list to be perfectly checked off.

:twothumbs: 

18 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

It is quite Impressive the shear volumne of good news coming out of Iraq lately. It use to be 3 steps forward and 5 steps back. I think we can agree that its mostly the other way around these days,

With all the great news that yota brings, my money is on him finding the actual article that says its a done deal and AM just being a close second.....  LOL

Good job everyone, our time is quickly approching the finish line.

pp

It IS impressive, and keeps getting better! :twothumbs: 

15 hours ago, watchmedude said:

Thanks Adam , dose xx days stands for 20 days?  lol

Niiiiiiiiice. :D 

13 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Thank you Adam for your consistency all these years! You’ve never been b.s. er as far as I can tell and have always had a level-headed approach to this investment. So I for one appreciate your moderate excitement and you’ve helped me hold on as long as I have. Would love to bump into you in the Caribbean and Thank you personally someday. 🤞🏻 In the next couple months 

Would love to bump into you as well! It will happen. :twothumbs: 

8 hours ago, ladyjane55 said:

I’ve been a long time lurker and this is my first time posting. Thank you Adam!!!!!! I’ve been following you a long time! I’ve been holding my dinar just over 10 years. It’s been a long time but I finally feel like we are close!! 

Great first post! I'm sure it won't be another 10 years before you double your post count :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

23 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I’m explaining this because although I won’t say “I think we’re going to see an RV within XX days”

:twothumbs: Kind Sir!!!, Adam, AND ALL The Best!!! :tiphat:

Maybe, Kind Sir, You could help me understand.

I was taking XX days in the context of what You were saying to NOT PARTY HARDY, YET, BUT stay thirsty, er, grounded, er, wait, er. whatever, SINCE XX days is code speak for Dos Equis days, er, daze I surmise.

image.jpeg.a4feb0ed5c38caef6ee21a87bc273592.jpeg

Related image

Did I misunderstand???!!!

23 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I AM getting a really strong vibe right now.

Well, OK, THIS RV BABY has STRONG vibes AND THIS song would SEEM to fit the THEME:

Let's RIDE THIS WAVE HOME!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ramadan 2019 ends on:

Ramadan 2019 in Iraq began in the evening of

Sunday, May 5
and ends in the evening of
Tuesday, June 4
Dates may vary.

So, from THIS evening, there are thirteen (13) MO DAZE, er, DAYS!!!

APPARENTLY THEE Financial Management Law was ACTUALLY passed by the HIGHLY dysfunctional Bicraqi Iraqi GOI TODAY!!! I am thinking thirteen (13) is a SIGNIFICANT "Dos Equis" (i.e. XX) number of daze, er, days!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Edited by Synopsis
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2