Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Two Gurus...Two Different Views.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Two different Gurus with two separate views on where we are.

EagleOne has so much intel coming in, his phones will not stop ringing.

MarkZ is getting leaned on by high sources to shut the **** up.

Treat both articles as rumors. Not varafied. Your opine.

5-21-2019   Intel Guru Eagleone2025   A LOT IS GOING ON TODAY...MY PHONE HAS BEEN RINGING OFF THE HOOK...MAY 17 -24 IS A GREAT BEGINNING FOR ANOTHER START. WE HOPE IT WILL KEEP GOING AND WE HOPE WE WILL BE IN THE BANKS VERY SOON.

5-21-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   NO NDA YET...I AM GEYYING LEANED  ON TO BE VERY QUIET…A NUMBER OF INTEL PROVIDERS ARE ALSO BEING LEANED ON & THEY HAVE GONR QUIET.  ...I will continue to give you what I believe is safe to share. [who leans on you?]  Government contacts and banking contacts...  [are you still looking to possibly sign your NDA TODAY?]  yes I still think today is very much in play for that  today through Thursday...Not a whole lot of movement overnight...we still seem to be stuck on “go”...but, I am not getting any negative news...My contacts at the Redemption Centers are on “stand-by“ and ready . They firmly believe they will be exchanging folks this week. On or before Thursday is what they have been told.   I really hope they are right.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 7