Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump says US ‘moving forward’ with additional sanctions on Iran

yota691

6 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Walk softly and carry a big stick... Not shoot your mouth off and do nothing... We obviously have a lack of leadership and a complete lack of organization... 

B/A

Or a lack of brain cells, but hey we've got plenty of Hate to go around. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Damn!  Reading these post in here shows that no matter what president sits in the office they are damned if they do and damned if they don't.  Respond and you're a warmonger killing kids and innocent civilians.  Don't respond and you're scared of conflict and all talk and no show.  I saw the same comments about Obama with the Syria situation. 

The truth is, not a one of us knows what is going on  and being said behind closed doors.  Who knows what the big picture and what's actually happening?  Did some dumbaszz in Iran act on their own?  Hopefully that's the case.  Did we stray into Iran airspace?  Possibly.

All the information we are being fed is by the media that we know are bias and favor one party or the other.  Let us not forget that it is often time exaggerated to increase subscribers and viewer ratings.

I hope we are practicing restraint, getting the proper information and getting our ducks in a row in order to the right thing.  Whatever that is.  If we strike  I hope it just and for good cause.  If we don't then I hope it was not due to lack of resolve but because the situation/ cause does not justify it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 9

11.jpg

The Iranian Revolutionary Guard has published pictures of parts of the American plane that it dropped in international waters.

The Revolutionary Guard said in a statement that it had received the wreckage of the plane after being targeted by its air force, noting that the American aircraft of the type "Global Hawk" penetrated Iranian airspace in the area opposite Jabal Mubarak in the province of Hormozgan.

The crash has increased tensions in the Gulf region, with four international companies announcing a suspension of flights in the region to avoid any risk.

12.jpg13.jpg

• Upvote 1

15:36
Last updated
The time now is 04:04 AM
Watch

Follow - up / Tomorrow 's Press: 

confirmed Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Abbas Mousavi on Friday that Iran responds to diplomatic diplomacy and war defense desperate. 

Mousavi said this in his account on Twitter, in response to statements by US envoy to Iran Brian Hawk.

Speaking at a news conference in the Saudi capital Riyadh, Hawk said US diplomatic efforts did not give Iran the right to respond with military force. "Iran must respond to diplomacy diplomatically," he said. 

For his part, an adviser to Iranian President Hassan Rowhani said today that if US President Donald Trump does not want a war with Tehran, he should ease the sanctions, after the escalation of tension between the two countries in the wake of Iran's dropping of a US aircraft. 

"War and sanctions are two sides of a single coin, if you do not want a war, you have to do something about the sanctions," Hossamuddin Ashna told Reuters on Twitter.
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

The Iraqi Oil Marketing Company explains the fact that one of its shipments refused to the international markets

21-06-2019 03:08 PM 
Number of Views: 74

Agency of the orbit -
Baghdad

Iraq's state oil marketing company SOMO denied on Friday that one of the shipments of Iraqi oil exported to world markets has been rejected because it is Iranian.

"We confirm that none of the shipments of Iraqi crude oil exported to global markets in general, and to Eni in particular, refused to be received at any of the global ports," Sumo said in a press release.

"The news is not related to Iraqi oil exports from near or far."

The comments came after media reports that Italian company Eni rejected an Iraqi oil shipment because it was replaced by Iranian oil.

'Ine' refused to receive a shipment of oil was dedicated to the refinery 'Milazzo' in Sicily, and explained the refusal that the specification of the shipment does not match the specifications of Iraqi oil.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Release date: 2019/6/21 15:40  216 times read
Iran: We have refrained from dropping a US plane carrying 35 people
The International Atomic Energy Agency said on Friday that Tehran had refrained from shooting down a US plane carrying 35 people who were accompanying the plane that was shot down in the Gulf.
"There was a US B-8 aircraft with 35 people on board with the plane in the area. This plane also entered our airspace and we could have dropped it but we did not," Iranian media quoted Commander of Air Force Air Force Commander Amir Ali Hajizadeh as saying. is over
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump confirmed on Friday media reports that he had retreated at the last minute from hitting Iranian targets, shortly after Tehran dropped a US reconnaissance plane.

In a series of tweets on Twitter, Trump said: "On Monday, they dropped an unmanned dron aircraft flying over international waters."

He said his administration was preparing for revenge last night, but stopped the attack after knowing it would kill 151 people. He said the attack had been halted and could begin in 10 minutes.

In a justification for his decision, the US president said the response was disproportionate to the downfall of an unmanned march aircraft, reiterating his firm stance on not allowing Iran to have a nuclear weapon by saying: "Iran can never acquire nuclear weapons."

The New York Times said earlier on Friday that Trump had agreed to a plan to strike Iranian targets, and then abruptly dropped implementation.

The tension between Iran and the United States has increased significantly following Iran's downing of a US reconnaissance plane as the world awaits Washington's response to what Trump has described as a "grave error" by the Iranian regime.

"As of 7 pm on Thursday, military officials and diplomats were expecting an American strike, after intensive talks in the White House between senior national security officials and congressional leaders," the paper said.

A Pentagon official said one of the targets of the US strike was the S-125 Neva / Pechora missile system, a Soviet-made system known as the SA-3 Goa.

The US military believes that the weapon was used by the Iranian Revolutionary Guards to drop the reconnaissance plane.

2019/06/21 09:07:33
  • Thanks 3

25 minutes ago, yota691 said:

More going on behind the scenes then you or I will ever know. IMO this is best scenario...

21 minutes ago, cranman said:

The truth is, not a one of us knows what is going on  and being said behind closed doors.  

:bravo: :bravo:

This is exactly the point. We don’t know, and the media doesn’t know either. They will just report whatever is most sensational and get them the highest ratings. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, danielchu said:

I come to your house break your windows tell you i did it and stand there your going to NOT do anything?

You're assuming you know all the facts and that the response was going to be proportionate to the attack.  Your analogy is a little skewed as you breaking my window is all the knowledge I would need to respond in kind.  That being said, I can't murder you for breaking my window.  A good old fashion azz whooping would be just the response required. 

Do you know what actually happened?  Where it happened?  Who did it (by that I mean was it a dumb soldier or was it a direct order from a general)?  Was our response going to be proportionate to the shooting down of an unmanned drone?

We may still respond.  It will just a measured response at the right time and directed at the right place.  Cooler heads need to prevail at times like these.  This isn't the movies and real lives are at stake.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

From Trump..... President Obama made a desperate and terrible deal with Iran - Gave them 150 Billion Dollars plus I.8 Billion Dollars in CASH! Iran was in big trouble and he bailed them out. Gave them a free path to Nuclear Weapons, and SOON. Instead of saying thank you, Iran yelled Death to America. I terminated deal, which was not even ratified by Congress, and imposed strong sanctions. They are a much weakened nation today than at the beginning of my Presidency, when they were causing major problems throughout the Middle East. Now they are Bust! On Monday they shot down an unmanned drone flying in International Waters. We were cocked & loaded to retaliate last night on 3 different sights when I asked, how many will die. 150 people, sir, was the answer from a General. 10 minutes before the strike I stopped it, not proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone. I am in no hurry, our Military is rebuilt, new,  and ready to go, by far the best in the world. Sanctions are biting & more added last night. Iran can NEVER have Nuclear Weapons, not against the USA, and not against the WORLD!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

U.S. Asks U.N. Security Council to Meet on Iran on Monday

June 21, 2019, at 11:04 a.m.
U.S. News & World Report

U.S. Asks U.N. Security Council to Meet on Iran on Monday

UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - The United States has asked the United Nations Security Council to meet on Iran behind closed-doors on Monday, diplomats said.

"We will brief the council on the latest developments with regard to Iran and present further information from our investigation into the recent tanker incidents," the U.S. mission to the United Nations said in a note to council colleagues, seen by Reuters. 

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2019-06-21/us-asks-un-security-council-to-meet-on-iran-on-monday

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Walk softly and carry a big stick... Not shoot your mouth off and do nothing... We obviously have a lack of leadership and a complete lack of organization... 

B/A

Thank you. Does anyone else here not want the US to go to war with anybody?

Does anyone here not want another US boy or girl killed for fun and profit. Let alone one started by a pompous, continuously lying, egotistical, ***** mongering, draft dodging, traitorous  coward.  It took that chickenshit two years to even visit Iraq. I honestly believe the reason he stopped the attack is because Putin came out publicly and said he would be making a mistake.  His idols are Putin, the Saudi prince, and Kim Jong-un. What does that tell you about this man?

I know this will bring on the Rubys from the delusional. So be it!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 13

3 hours ago, davis411 said:

i believe there is something that made him pull back

The puppetmaster Putin publicly announced it would be a mistake for Trump to go to war with Iran. We all know who he listens to. The people that helped get him elected

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 16

• yota691 changed the title to Trump says US ‘moving forward’ with additional sanctions on Iran
  • Adam Montana locked this topic