Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump says US ‘moving forward’ with additional sanctions on Iran

yota691

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Well, Thank You, Kind Sir, For The Accolade, Floridian, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Weekend To You AND Up Coming Week!!! :tiphat:

I need to level WITH EVERYBODAE' HERE!!!

I am VERY reluctant to STATE THIS.

I WAS born with a birth defect.

I WAS born WITHOUT a brain.

Yes, NO Brain.

Zip.

Zilch.

Nothing.

Nada.

And So ON AND So FORTH!!!

HOWEVER, my biological father AND paterfamilias being the HONORABLY DISCHARGED The United States Of America Marine WAS NOT deterred by ANY CHALLENGE OR OBSTACLE WHATSOEVER. So, HE SUCCESSFULLY (IF there could EVER POSSIBLY be ANY doubt for HIS Achieving THEE NECESSARY "outcome") (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) construed "available" "material" to HIS liking AND rigorously monitored AND coached "performance" to HIS STANDARDS!!!

Occasionally, er, FREQUENTLY the "legacy" "available" "material" INTERMIXES WITH "formulated" "written" AND "verbal" "matter" AND MUST BE CAREFULLY SCREENED WITH THE UTMOST DUE DILIGENCE!!!

As a RESULT, it IS CORRECT to say I (NOTE: I) am BOTH brainless AND NOT IN ANY WAY BRAIN DEAD. Unlike, of course, the liberal AND otherwise Democrat "participants" BEING BOTH BRAINLESS AND BRAIN DEAD!!!

Brainless AND Brain Dead Democrats. WHAT, pray tell, is the WHIRLED HEADED TOWARD???!!! THEE Zombie Democrat Brainless AND Brain Dead Apocalypse I (NOTE: I) suppose.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

I (NOTE: I) have noted my being the village, er, DinarVets idiot. Although the following clip CONTAINS SOME LANGUAGE DEPLOYED BY MY biological father AND paterfamilias BEING the HONORABLY DISCHARGED The United States Of America Marine, MY (NOTE: MY) "outcome" may have a more "heart" "warming" "outcome" THAN the REALLY BIG AND TOUGH "village" I CAME FROM:

https://www.voicetube.com/videos/20307

Hey, I EVEN went to College AND Graduated to BOOT!!! Imagine THAT!!!

Well, OK, I DID NOT play College Football OR Serve Honorably in Vietnam BUT STILL Graduated!!! :twothumbs:

Maybe BABY instead of the "smartest" "guy" I JUST may be BABY the "smartest" "@#%" INSTEAD!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Hey, MY (NOTE: MY) biological father AND paterfamilias DID use MY (NOTE: MY) "available" "material"!!!

Well, THAT is MY (NOTE: MY) "story" AND I (NOTE: I) am STUCK to IT!!!

In The Mean Time.....................................................................

The "Standard" "Disclaimer" Applies.......................................

AND (of course)........................................................................

I Hope YOU Enjoyed The Read (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) ..........................

AND (of course)........................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, jmartin1145 said:

I cant believe I just found my long lost brother. Our father always said us boys were born without a brain. I just couldn't figure out the plural thing until now.

I guess I'm lucky, 'cuz my grandma  said frequently, " you ain't got the brains you was born with" ................. :lol:

Semper Fi:salute:

Show my 'da :bagofmoney:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Im not even in the same time Synopsis, my posts are anything but well written. 

You are a treasure to the DV boards and I would like to meet you and many of the other DV posters some day at the big party, even our Liberal posters.  

:twothumbs: I Must AND Am Compelled To Beg To Differ, Kind Sir, Pitcher, YOUR Posts Are Very Concise, Cogent, AND HIGHLY VALUED!!! :tiphat:

So, YOU, TOO, Pitcher ARE a HIGHLY VALUED Treasure To THEE ENTIRE DinarVets Community!!!

The "dissenters" You encounter (:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:) WOULD ALSO appreciate THE HIGH VALUE "afforded" THEM IF THEY would JUST "free" THEMSELVES to ACTUALLY "see" AND "hear" IN A FAR MORE COMFORTABLE "posture"!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

3 hours ago, Floridian said:

@Synopsis

All I can say is that your Biological Father and your Paterfamilias did a great job raising you, and we ALL benefit from that today.  :D

:twothumbs: Oh, YEAH!!! My Biological Father AND Paterfamilias WAS REAL, REAL GOOD At What HE Did - WHATEVER THAT WAS, Floridian, AND Thank You For The Highly Valued Accolade For My Biological Father AND Paterfamilias!!! :tiphat:

YOUR Posts ARE Appreciated, TOO, Floridian!!! :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Edited by Synopsis
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jmartin1145 said:

I cant believe I just found my long lost brother. Our father always said us boys were born without a brain. I just couldn't figure out the plural thing until now.

Pretty Sure EVERY Young Man WITH A Quality Upbringing HAD Paterfamiliases WITH A HIGH INTEREST In Comprehension AND Performance THEREFORE "addressed" THEE KEY "focus" "area"!!!

So, strategies AND tactics SHARED at paterfamilias gatherings TO INCLUDE "interested" Uncles!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

2019/06/08 15:16:09

(Reuters) - An important section of petrochemical products in 2017 was destined for Iraq, according to press reports on Saturday.

"The transport documents for these materials were either to Turkey or to other countries so that exporters could claim that exports to Iraq were in riyal, where a small portion of the fund would be transferred in riyals to Iran and the hard currency section would be placed outside the country," the report said.

The US Treasury Department has imposed sanctions on Iran's largest petrochemical group and a wide network of units and sales agents.

US sanctions target 39 Iranian petrochemical companies as well as agents in foreign countries.

• Upvote 3

Iran: We use unconventional ways to bypass US sanctions and continue selling oil

Economy | 04:33 - 08/06/2019

Follow - up - the balance of News 
confirmed Iranian Oil Minister Bijan Znguenh on Saturday that Tehran is using unconventional ways to bypass US sanctions and continue to sell oil. 
"We have unofficial or non-traditional sales, all of which are secret, because the United States will stop them if you know about them," Zangnah said in an interview published by the Iranian news agency Shana in an interview published on Saturday. 
He stressed that "will not disclose any figures until the lifting of sanctions," pointing out that "his country follows those ways to continue selling oil." 
The United States withdrew in May 2018 from the nuclear deal between the major powers and Iran in 2015, which lifted sanctions against Tehran in exchange for limiting its nuclear program. 
In November, the United States imposed oil sanctions on Iran, but initially exempted them for six months from eight countries including China.
In May, the White House canceled the exemptions granted in the oil file as part of the tightening of the "maximum pressure" campaign on Tehran. 
Zengneh said the United States was tightening the screws on Iran's economy by "smart sanctions." 
He considered that "the harshest sanctions in history are imposed on Iran."

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

15555.jpg

Arab and international

Economy News - Baghdad

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said that "the 60-day deadline for the signatories of the nuclear agreement without results will mean new measures by the parties within the framework of the agreement."

Zarif said that "the expiration of the 60-day deadline without results means new measures within the framework of the nuclear agreement," pointing out that "Europe is not in a position to criticize Iran both within the framework of the nuclear agreement or outside," and stressed that "the Europeans to re-economic relations with Iran to normal, "according to the agency" Mehr "Iran.

"European policies in the Middle East have only brought destruction," he said. "Some countries in Europe are still selling Saudi arms to bomb Yemen, and the Europeans have allowed some countries in the region to commit crimes."

On the visit of Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to Tehran, Zarif said, "We will inform the Japanese prime minister of our views on the calls for negotiations." Trump's calls for negotiations are false and can not be negotiated under pressure.

"We will explain to the Japanese prime minister that the American economic war is a kind of terrorism and that to change the current situation, Trump should end the economic war against Tehran," he said.

Views 24   Date Added 06/09/2019

• Upvote 2

Iraq pays half of Iran's debts in two currencies

elct.jpg

EconomyIranIran ElectricityIraqIraq Electricity

2019/06/09 08:45:17

A- A A +

"Iran currently receives the electricity export dues to Iraq in the Iraqi dinar and the euro," said Assistant Energy Minister Humayun Haeri, noting that Baghdad has paid up to 50 percent of its total debts in this regard. 
Haeri told the Fars News Agency on Sunday that the volume of electricity exports to neighboring countries is 1200 MW in return for importing 350 MW. 
Iraq is the only country exempted from US sanctions on Iran, with Baghdad continuing to import natural gas and electricity from Tehran under a US exemption ending on June 19.
On May 2, the United States decided to end all exemptions granted to some countries for the import of Iranian oil as part of tougher sanctions on Tehran over its nuclear program. Washington has signaled tough sanctions on any country that does not comply with this resolution, with the exception of Iraq. 
During his recent visit to Baghdad in early May, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo assured Iraqi officials that his country plans to renew the exemption granted to Iraq for importing gas and electricity from Iran. 
The Iraqi electricity sector suffers from extremely poor conditions after many years of financial and administrative corruption in the country, as well as more than three years of war on the Daqash organization, which led to the destruction of infrastructure in many of the provinces occupied by the organization in the north and west of the country.
Residents also suffer from power cuts for long hours during the day because of the huge deficit of the oil-rich state in the production of electricity. 
The prolonged blackout during the hot summer hours last summer led to demonstrations in some provinces, marred by violence and clashes with security forces. 
As part of its efforts to meet the electricity production deficit, Iraq is importing 28 million cubic feet of natural gas per day, which is set to increase to 35 million cubic feet in June to operate the country's power plants, Iraq 1200 MW of electricity from Iran.
The United States re-imposed sanctions on Iran after US President Donald Trump withdrew in May 2018 from a nuclear deal in 2015. The sanctions were heavily sanctioned by Iran, but mainly targeted oil exports. . 
With a view to halting Iran's full oil sales, in May, Washington ended sanctions exemptions granted to some Iranian 
oil importers in November 2018. According to Reuters, at the end of last month, Iran's crude exports fell in May to around 400,000 bpd. Iran's oil exports were 2.6 million bpd in April last year, according to the Oil Ministry.
In a new measure to expand sanctions, the US administration on Friday listed Iran's largest petrochemical holding company on its sanctions list, accusing it of indirectly supporting the Revolutionary Guards. Washington said the move was aimed at drying up the IRGC's revenues, but analysts described the decision as largely symbolic. 
The new sanctions were taken by the Persian Gulf Petrochemical Industries Group (PIC) and 39 subsidiary companies, as well as agents outside Iran, according to Al Hurra. 
Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi confirmed during his meeting with Iran's First Vice President, Ishaq Jahangiri, that Iraq rejects "Axis policy and aggression against any country," stressing that Iraq is "outside the sanctions regime" on Iran.

https://www.shafaaq.com/ar/اقتصـاد/العراق-يسدد-نصف-ديون-ايران-بعملتين/

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Butifldrm said:

Iran currently receives the electricity export dues to Iraq in the Iraqi dinar and the euro,

not that it really matters but it would be interesting to know how much was paid in which currency ... ✌️

• Upvote 3

The  majority was paid in USD judging by the clue in the photo . I've always felt that to accept any favors or benefits from an entity that you morally disagree with is very bad behavior ,does not look good on you . This confusion between beliefs and behavior will catch up with you eventually .

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, yota691 said:

15555.jpg

Arab and international

Economy News - Baghdad

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said that "the 60-day deadline for the signatories of the nuclear agreement without results will mean new measures by the parties within the framework of the agreement."

Zarif said that "the expiration of the 60-day deadline without results means new measures within the framework of the nuclear agreement," pointing out that "Europe is not in a position to criticize Iran both within the framework of the nuclear agreement or outside," and stressed that "the Europeans to re-economic relations with Iran to normal, "according to the agency" Mehr "Iran.

"European policies in the Middle East have only brought destruction," he said. "Some countries in Europe are still selling Saudi arms to bomb Yemen, and the Europeans have allowed some countries in the region to commit crimes."

On the visit of Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to Tehran, Zarif said, "We will inform the Japanese prime minister of our views on the calls for negotiations." Trump's calls for negotiations are false and can not be negotiated under pressure.

"We will explain to the Japanese prime minister that the American economic war is a kind of terrorism and that to change the current situation, Trump should end the economic war against Tehran," he said.

Views 24   Date Added 06/09/2019

All I read was, Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Look at other countries, they are committing crimes too. All we want to do is build nuclear reactors and do what we said we want to do. Blow up the unbelievers/ infidels. Waaaaaaaaa, I want my Big red button nowwwwww. waaaa. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

Source:

A Hebrew website claimed that Iranian-US negotiations were being held behind the scenes, with the aim of reaching an agreement between the two parties.

The Israeli news website "Netscape Net," that " Iraq will be an important link between the two countries, Iran and the United States of America, to work to sign a preliminary agreement between them." 

Website of the Hebrew felt that " the agreement between them provides permission for the US administration for Iran to sell large amounts of oil in exchange for allowing for Tehranto buy goods across Iraq itself, that Iran will not turn its money directly from Iraq or from countries importing Iranian oil."

The Hebrew site claimed that it was quoted by an Iraqi official source that "the talks are not yet completed because of the final incompatibility of some points, or that this agreement in its early stages, which requires US control over the amount of Iranian oil exported, as well as the type of goods that Iran wants to import, Not to receive Tehran oil money, directly. " 

The Hebrew website said that " Iran has proposed that one of the European countries is to buy oil directly, but Washington rejected this proposal."

"The initial agreement, or proposal, is based on the oil-for-food plan, which resembled the1995 Iraq agreement when sanctions were imposed on Saddam Hussein's former regimeafter his occupation of Kuwait in 1990," the website said. 

The Hebrew site claimed that "there is a proposal to open a bank account for Iran in Iraq totransfer funds to sell Iranian oil," adding that "this proposal appears to be one of the foundations on which the agreement between Iran and America." 

It is noteworthy that the rhetoric and verbal skirmishes have escalated recently, and increased tension between Iran and the United States, and growing concern about the outbreak of a potential conflict, at a time when Washington stressesSanctions and political pressure on Tehran and intensifies its military presence in the region. 

The United States sent military reinforcements to the Middle East, including an aircraft carrier, B-52 bombers and Patriot missiles, in a show of force against what US officials say is Iranian threats to US forces and interests in the region.

• Upvote 1

Iran has accelerated enrichment of uranium, ‘worried’ IAEA chief says

1617936-503771407.jpg?itok=j0xmVd-D

Iran has followed through on a threat to accelerate its production of enriched uranium, the head of the UN atomic watchdog IAEA Yukiya Amano said. (AFP/File Photo)

Updated 10 June 2019

AFP

June 10, 201910:14

IAEA chief Yukiya Amano said he 'hoped that ways can be found to reduce current tensions through dialogue’

Tensions between Washington and Tehran have worsened in recent weeks

VIENNA: Iran has followed through on a threat to accelerate its production of enriched uranium, the head of the UN atomic watchdog said on Monday, departing from his usual guarded language to say he was worried about increasing tension.

Recent weeks have seen US-Iranian confrontation sharply increase, a year after Washington abandoned an agreement between Iran and world powers to curb Tehran's nuclear programme in exchange for the lifting of international financial sanctions.

Washington tightened sanctions from the start of May, ordering all countries and companies to halt all imports of Iranian oil or be banished from the global financial system.

It has also begun discussing military confrontation, dispatching extra troops to the region to counter what it describes as Iranian threats.

OPINION

Abdel Aziz Aluwaisheg

Japan and Germany well placed to help Iran climb down

READ ARTICLE

Iran has responded with a threat to increase its enrichment of uranium, saying it was up to Europeans who still support the nuclear deal to save it by finding ways to ensure Tehran receives the economic benefits it was promised.

IAEA chief Yukiya Amano, whose agency is responsible for monitoring Iranian compliance with the nuclear deal, said Iran was now producing more enriched uranium than before, but it was not clear when it might reach stockpile limits set in the pact.

"Yes, (the) production rate is increasing," he told a news conference when asked if enriched uranium production had accelerated since the agency's last quarterly report, which found Iran compliant with the nuclear deal as of May 20. He declined to say how much it had increased by.

Iran said last month it was still abiding by the deal but would quadruple its production of enriched uranium - a move that could take it out of compliance if stockpiles rise too far. It demanded European countries do more to shield it from sanctions.

On Monday, Germany's Foreign Minister Heiko Maas became the most senior Western official to visit Iran since the new war of words erupted last month between Washington and Tehran.

"The situation in the region here is highly explosive and extremely serious," Maas told a news conference alongside Iran's Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif. "A dangerous escalation of existing tensions can also lead to a military escalation."

Zarif blamed the US for the escalation.

"Reducing tension is only possible through stopping the economic war by America," he said. "Those who wage such wars cannot expect to remain safe."

Zarif said talks with Maas were "frank and serious". But he added: "Tehran will cooperate with EU signatories of the deal to save it."

Reduce tensions through dialogue
IAEA chief Amano said he was "worried about increasing tensions over the Iranian nuclear issue". He hoped "that ways can be found to reduce the current tensions through dialogue. It is essential that Iran fully implements its nuclear-related commitments" under the deal.

Washington's European allies opposed its decision last year to abandon the nuclear deal. They have promised to help Iran find other ways to trade, though with no success so far. All major European companies that had announced plans to invest in Iran have since called them off for fear of US punishment.

Iran says the Europeans have not done enough to provide it with alternative ways to trade. Maas acknowledged limits to how much help the European countries can provide.

"We want to fulfil our obligations," Maas said during his joint news conference with Zarif. "We cannot work miracles, but we will try to avert a failure" of the nuclear deal.

Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Abbas Mousavi said: "So far, we have not seen practical and tangible steps from the Europeans to guarantee Iran's interests."

France, Britain and Germany have set up a special-purpose vehicle called Instex, designed to allow payments to Iran that would legally bypass sanctions. It has yet to be launched.

"This is an instrument of a new kind, so it's not straightforward to operationalise it," Maas told reporters. "But all the formal requirements are in place now, and so I'm assuming we'll be ready to use it in the foreseeable future."

Washington has denounced the European plans. Diplomats say the system is unlikely to have much impact on commercial trade with Iran but could be used for humanitarian transactions that are permitted under U.S. sanctions.

Washington says the nuclear deal should be expanded to cover other issues including Iran's missile programme and its role in wars in the region. European countries say they share those concerns, although they argue that it would be harder to address them without the nuclear deal in place.

Iran strongly opposes any effort to expand negotiations to cover other issues. Mousavi said as much: "The EU is not in a position to question Iran's issues beyond the nuclear deal."

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1508801/middle-east

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Remember this,  as to why Obama era diplomats and European leaders are counciling Iran to not give in an negotiate with Trump

(Top Iranian adviser threatens to expose those who took bribes to make the Iran deal happen)

An hour after President Trump announced that he would end the Iran deal, and just before Western European leaders spoke out in defense of the deal, a Middle East analyst for the Jerusalem Post tweeted about a threat from an adviser one of Iran's senior officials, minister of foreign affairs Mohammad Javad Zarif:

H.J.Ansari Zarif’s senior advisor: “If Europeans stop trading with Iran and don’t put pressure on US then we will reveal which western politicians and how much money they had received during nuclear negotiations to make #IranDeal happen.”
That would be interesting.
#JCPOA

— Raman Ghavami (@Raman_Ghavami) May 8, 2018

Vivek Saxena of Bizpac Review comments:

The adviser's tweet appears to suggest that some Western officials partook in "pay-to-play" schemes by accepting money to support and ultimately sign the deal.  The accusation makes perfect sense given that there was no legitimate reason whatsoever to support the horrible one-sided deal pieced together in 2015 by then-President Barack Hussein Obama.

As noted by Fox News panelist Charles Krauthammer at the time, "The most astonishing thing [about the deal] is that in return, they [Iran] are not closing a single nuclear facility.  Their entire nuclear infrastructure is intact."

"They are going to have the entire infrastructure in place either for a breakout after the agreement expires or when they have enough sanctions relief and they want to cheat and to breakout on their own," he added.

The world got absolutely nothing in return for signing the deal, yet numerous officials across the Western world signed it anyway.  Why?

I don't want to disillusion readers, but bribery is not exactly unknown in the Middle East, even among government officials.  It is now established by documents captured after the fall of Baghdad that Saddam Hussein bribed French, Russian, and Chinese officials.

All I can say, in the immortal words of Dirty Harry, is "Go ahead.  Make my day."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/05/top_iranian_adviser_threatens_to_expose_those_who_took_bribes_to_make_the_iran_deal_happen.html

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Butifldrm said:

Remember this,  as to why Obama era diplomats and European leaders are counseling Iran to not give in an negotiate with Trump

More then likely this goes back to $150 Billion delivered in the middle of the night, which was everyone bonus.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Hezbollah stockpiled 3 tons of explosives in London

1617586-1952749241.jpg?itok=8rhofsQ8

A foreign government tipped off UK government about the hidden stashes of ammonium nitrate. (File/AFP)

Updated 10 June 2019

AFP

June 10, 201911:17

British authorities found disposable ice packs with ammonium nitrate hidden inside them

The country added Hezbollah to their terrorist group list last year

LONDON: Radicals linked to the Iran-backed Hezbollah movement were found to be stockpiling bomb-making ingredients in London in 2015 in a case that was kept “hidden from the public,” the Daily Telegraph reported on Monday.

Following a tip-off from a foreign government, British police and the MI5 intelligence service discovered thousands of disposable ice packs containing three tons of ammonium nitrate, the report said, citing security sources.

One man was arrested in a series of four raids in northwest London but he was later released without charge after what the paper said was a “covert intelligence operation” that was not aimed at seeking criminal prosecution.

The paper said that the decision not to inform the public about the discovery, which came shortly after the Iran nuclear deal was concluded, would “raise eyebrows.”

The paper said then prime minister David Cameron and interior minister Theresa May were informed but MPs who were debating whether to ban Hezbollah in Britain were not.

The paper said similar discoveries of ice packs used to store explosives were made in other parts of the world.

It said ice packs were used as they looked harmless and were easier to transport. The report added that no attack was imminent and the ammonium nitrate had not been weaponized.

Hezbollah’s militant wing was banned at the time but the Lebanese Shiite group in its entirety was only added to Britain’s terrorist group list earlier this year.

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1508761/world

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Under the auspices of Iraq .. An Israeli site reveals that Iran and the US negotiations secret

iran-iraq-flag.jpg

PolicyIraqAmericaIransecret negotiations , anIsraeli site

2019/06/09 23:40:09

A- A A +

Shafaq News / A Hebrew website reported that there are Iranian-American negotiations behind the scenes, with the aim of reaching an agreement between the two parties, under the auspices of an Arab state and an international mediator, and revealed the details of the negotiations.

The Israeli news website NetSaveNet claimed that an Arab country would be the main and important link between the two countries, Iran and the United States of America, to work on signing a preliminary agreement between them.

The Hebrew website that Iraq will be the point of real communication between Iran and the United States of America, and that the agreement between them requires the administration of the United States of Iran to sell large quantities of oil in exchange for allowing Tehran to buy goods, through Iraq itself, ie, Iran will not transfer funds directly from Iraq or Of the countries importing Iranian oil.

The initial agreement, or proposal, is based on an oil-for-food plan similar to that of Iraq in 1995, when sanctions were imposed on Saddam Hussein's Iraqi regime after its 1990 invasion of Kuwait, the website said.

According to the Hebrew news website, it was quoted by an Iraqi official source that the talks are not yet completed because of the lack of final agreement some points, or that this agreement in its early stages, which requires US control over the amount of Iranian oil exported, as well as the kind of goods that Iran wants to import, Tehran's failure to receive oil money directly.

The Israeli news website noted that the beginning of the agreement between the two sides, Iran and the US, began with a meeting between the Iraqi oil minister and his Iranian counterpart during the latter's visit to Baghdad about a month ago.

The Hebrew website pointed out that Iran had proposed to be one of the European countries is the one that buys oil directly, but Washington rejected this proposal.

The Hebrew site that there is a proposal to open a bank account of Iran in the Central Bank of Iraq, the transfer of funds to sell Iranian oil, to transfer these funds to Iraq itself, and to buy the goods that Iran wants around the world. And that this proposal appears to be one of the foundations of the agreement between Iran and America.

The United States announced its withdrawal from the nuclear deal with Iran on May 8, 2018, and the re-imposition of all sanctions against Tehran, including secondary sanctions, against other countries, which deal with Iran.

The United States sent military reinforcements to the Middle East, including an aircraft carrier, B-52 bombers and Patriot missiles, in a show of force against what US officials say is Iranian threats to US forces and interests in the region.

https://www.shafaaq.com/ar/سیاسة/برعاية-العراق-موقع-اسرائيلي-يكشف-خوض-ايران-وامريكا-مفاوضات-سرية/

• Upvote 2

History of edits:: 2019/6/11 19:18 • 131 times readable
Rohani and Putin discuss the nuclear deal next Friday
Russian President Vladimir Putin and Iranian President Hassan Rowhani will meet next Friday in Kyrgyzstan and the nuclear deal will be among their discussions, the Kremlin said.
The meeting of Russian President Vladimir Putin and Iranian President Hassan Rowhani will be held on the sidelines of the Shanghai Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) summit in the Kyrgyz capital of Bishkek on Friday, the official IRNA news agency reported. 
Russian President Yoweri Ochakov said Putin and Rohani would discuss ways to boost trade and economic relations and develop cultural and humanitarian exchanges. 
The two presidents are scheduled to discuss international issues, including Syrian developments and the nuclear agreement between Iran and the six countries, he said
  • Upvote 1

IHS Markit: China Is Iran’s Last Hope To Continue Exporting Oil

By Tsvetana Paraskova - Jun 11, 2019, 3:00 PM CDT

Iran’s oil exports will greatly depend on how China will proceed with its crude oil imports from the Islamic Republic, if at all, after the U.S. removed all sanction waivers for Iranian oil customers, IHS Markit said in an analysis on Tuesday.

Despite the U.S. push to drive Iranian oil exports to zero, China is not expected to totally cut off its crude imports from Iran, according to Fotios Katsoulas, Liquid Bulk Principal Analyst, Maritime & Trade at IHS Markit.

Still, Chinese oil imports from Iran will likely be very low for a long period of time going forward, Katsoulas said.

China’s total crude oil imports dropped in May from a monthly record in April, as Chinese refiners drastically reduced Iranian oil imports after the end of the U.S. waivers and as some state refineries were offline for planned maintenance.

Seng Yick Tee, an analyst with Beijing-based consultancy SIA Energy, told Reuters that the key reason for the lower Chinese crude oil imports in May was the sharp drop in imports from Iran as the U.S. ended all sanction waivers for Iranian customers on May 2, including for Iran’s biggest oil buyer China.

China has been Iran’s ninth biggest oil supplier this year, down from the seventh spot last year, IHS Markit has estimated.

China has criticized the U.S. decision to end the sanction waivers and some Chinese refiners may continue to buy Iranian oil as the U.S.-China trade war deteriorates and Beijing could simply brush off the U.S. sanctions on Iranian oil.

“However, this behaviour will not be the typical one to observe across China, as several companies have already realised how inconvenient it would be to continue purchasing from Iran,” IHS Markit’s Katsoulas said.

From Iran’s point of view, China could be the last hope of keeping Iran’s oil production and exports from total collapse, the analyst said, noting that the rest of the world—including Iran’s second-largest buyer until recently, India—have stopped oil trade flows from the Islamic Republic.

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Trump says US ‘moving forward’ with additional sanctions on Iran
  • Adam Montana locked this topic