Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

​The House of Representatives votes on the Financial Management Act

yota691

6 minutes ago, 1lucdog said:

Im-ple-men-tation  NOT implantation Right Davis?...there goes that fake CNN news again.  LOLOLOLOL  Keep em comin' Thugmaster!

Implants are for Boobs & Butts .... this is what they tell me. However Iraq might have something else in mind. 

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

In light of the bankruptcy faced by the branches of the Iranian banks in Iraq, “This requires urgent intervention by the Central Bank of Iraq, and comes the failure of work or bankruptcy because of US sanctions on Iran, and the difficulty of obtaining hard currency.The orders were announced to the two banks, To implement the guardianship
Iran is exploiting the hard currency and is working on decisions that protect its interests only and are used and exploited and depleted the Iraqi economy, ie after the decline of Iranian exports to Iraq during the recent period, because of the difficulty of paying the value of exports in foreign currency and converted to Iran, in a new step decided the Central Bank of Iran to branches Iranian banks in Iraq to transfer the value of dues instead of cashiers, as the value of Iranian exports to Iraq during the past ten months about $ 7 billion and 515 million dollars.

41 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

As the economic expert Abdul-Hassan al-Shammari stressed , that Iran is witty in the exploitation of the hard currency in Iraq, where it has been able to develop mechanisms to withdraw foreign exchange of Iraq and gave a very large interest rate exceeding 22%, as it benefit from hard currency to save its national currency, which deteriorated because of US sanctions.

:twothumbs: Thank You, Laid Back, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You AND Up Coming Weekend!!! :tiphat:

THIS is WHY sooner RATHER THAN LATER is IN ORDER PRONTO TONTO!!!

The Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, HAVE BEEN passing the impact of the Insanian, to INCLUDE Insanian IRGC, Spanctions TO the Bicraqi Iraqi!!!

NO WONDER the Bicraqi Iraqi WILL EXPERIENCE the FULL weight AND force of complicity WITH the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, CIRCUMVENTING the Spanctions UNLESS the Bicraqi Iraqi EXPEL the Insanian, to INCLUDE Insanian IRGC, from ALL Bicraqi Iraqi affairs ESPECIALLY from the Bicraqi Iraqi Banks AND Bicraqi Iraqi CBI!!!

THE full FORCE is coming DOWN ON ALL THIS MONKEY BUSINESS AND SHENANIGANS!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

md-2018-2-800x445.jpg

The House of Representatives votes on the Financial Management Law and ends reading the amendment of the provincial and district elections law

May 23, 2019

The House voted in its 21st session held under the chairmanship of Mr. Mohamed Halboussi, the President of the Council on Thursday, 23/5/2019 in the presence of 194 deputies on the Financial Management Law and ended the first reading of the first amendment to the law of provincial and district elections.

At the beginning of the session, the Council agreed to allow the representation of the Christian, Azadeen, Shabak, Sabean Mandaean and Kurdish factions in the Committee of Martyrs, Victims and Political Prisoners in addition to their work in their main committees.

The Council voted during the session chaired by the First Vice-President of the Council, Mr. Hassan Al-Kaabi, on the draft financial management law submitted by the Finance Committee in order to regulate the rules and procedures governing the financial and accounting management in the field of planning, preparation, implementation, All federal revenues to the public treasury to cover public expenditure and determine the link between the internal control units in terms of administrative and technical mechanisms and the implementation of budgets and committed each implementing party and determine the responsibility of the Ministry of Finance over (Budget transparency, budget comprehensiveness, budget unit and budget year) in the preparation and implementation of the federal budget and related matters, in order to achieve macroeconomic stability and financial stability and enhance the allocation of the budget. resources

For his part, praised the President of the House of Representatives on the Chairman and members of the Finance Committee for their great efforts and hard work for long periods in order to complete the important law has not been legislated during the previous sessions.

The MP Haitham al-Jubouri, Chairman of the Finance Committee, thanked the ladies and gentlemen of the deputies and the members of the committee, which held more than 23 meetings, as well as hosting hundreds of experts, civil society organizations and some international organizations in order to mature the law.

On the other hand, Mr. Halboussi presented the committees concerned with the introduction of the Civil Service Law and the Federal Court Law in the coming sessions. He called on the Legal Committee to expedite the legislative procedures of the Federal Court Law, taking into consideration the decision of the Court to revoke one of the articles.

The Council ended the first reading of the draft law of the first amendment to the Law of Provincial and District Elections No. 12 of 2018 submitted by the legal committees and regions and governorates not organized in the province in order to reduce the requirement of age in the candidate for elections and to ensure a fair distribution of seats between the lists and to balance the right of the member of the winning list to withdraw from the list and The right of the list to which it belongs, in its stability as a single list and to ensure that this does not affect the formation of the local government.

Mr. Sattar Jabbar Abbas was sworn in as a member of the House of Representatives instead of MP Ajyal Karim after the Federal Court reversed the decision of the House of Representatives based on the objection submitted by Mr. Starr Jabbar and his replacement Ajyal Karim for membership of the Council for the province of Dhi Qar.

The meeting was then adjourned.

Department of Information

Iraqi Council of Representatives

23/5/2019

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/05/23/مجلس-النواب-يصوت-على-قانون-الادارة-الم/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

Tamimi: The financial management law has been finalized

9 hours ago, blueskyline said:

16:03
Last updated
The time now is 04:31 PM
Watch

BAGHDAD /

A member of the Finance Committee Majida Tamimi confirmed on Thursday the finalization of the Financial Management Law. 

Tamimi said in a press conference in parliament attended by "Al-Ghad Press" that "the Committee finalized the finalization of the Financial Management Act, which is one of the most important laws that establish a rail for the Iraqi state, and there are many amendments that we have made after the use of experts and academics as well as members The committee who submitted their proposals and I have submitted many articles and proposals based on our experience in the preparation of previous budgets. "

Tamimi added that "among the additions is the need to know the reserves of the Central Bank and how much is the basket of currency has also budget how to be divided and what is known as the term scientific balance of gender, in the sense that the budget how much given to Iraqi children asked us to know the share of children and women, Gender balance ". 

She pointed out that "the Ministry of Labor and Planning to prepare these things and send them with the budget in addition to the request of the Ministry of Planning to prepare a report and tables on the ratios of the economic sectors and how contributed to the gross domestic product and investment projects as the percentage of achievement and the rate of inflation and how much, Government and import of other sectors. "

"I have collected signatures earlier to amend the salary scale of the state and I have signatures because I think that the ladder of salaries of the state is unbalanced and promise to start collecting new signatures to modify the salary scale after we completed the law of financial management because the salaries are not balanced, there are those who get high salaries and others salaries Do not meet the basic need and we have experts and a previous study, we will update it and we are working on a proposed law. " 

"For the retirees, they gave the flower of their age and must live a dignified life and always say that those who say that we have a financial crisis is a liar because Iraq has mismanagement of public money and not a financial crisis and there is a large corruption and a lot of files were sent to integrity and waste of public money billions" .

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/اخبار-العراق-السياسية/202308/التميمي-تم-وضع-اللمسات-الاخيرة-من-قانون-الادارة-ال

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Thank You, Laid Back, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You AND Up Coming Weekend!!! :tiphat:

THIS is WHY sooner RATHER THAN LATER is IN ORDER PRONTO TONTO!!!

The Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, HAVE BEEN passing the impact of the Insanian, to INCLUDE Insanian IRGC, Spanctions TO the Bicraqi Iraqi!!!

NO WONDER the Bicraqi Iraqi WILL EXPERIENCE the FULL weight AND force of complicity WITH the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, CIRCUMVENTING the Spanctions UNLESS the Bicraqi Iraqi EXPEL the Insanian, to INCLUDE Insanian IRGC, from ALL Bicraqi Iraqi affairs ESPECIALLY from the Bicraqi Iraqi Banks AND Bicraqi Iraqi CBI!!!

THE full FORCE is coming DOWN ON ALL THIS MONKEY BUSINESS AND SHENANIGANS!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Thanks for your input y friend Synopsis,

The pressure is ON the CBI. They will have to stop the auctions and give real market value to the dinar sooner than later..

The USA don’t want Iraq to continue giving hard currency to the Iran regime.

Go RV sooner than later 

Go $1:1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Good thought LB, I agree.   Why would they change as long as the Crooks are making Billions off the auctions. 

Okay Pitcher, am I missing anything or getting muddled up here ?  . . . FM Law has been voted on, passed and is now LAW. Indeed pressure is now on CBI to ASAP the IQD- PDQ ( quick like ). The Finance Minister is also under the gun to give the nod to the CBI into action (?) as previously stated. Granted it's LAW [ now ] but are we waiting for it to be published in the Gazette or some timetable for implementation ? 

There are times when I'm as confused as I ever want to be in this investment what with the way they proceed sometimes.

As Betty Boop proposed . . . increase of IQD to take place after Ramadan or Eid ? . . . my guess would be shortly after Eid. After Ramadan fasting then partying thru Eid, they gotta wait a few days for everyone to come out of their " Food Coma (s) ;)

Thanx in advance :tiphat:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

Nope you got it.  I’m ready for this ride to end. 11 years plus is long enough.  Trust me, you aren’t the only one who is confused.  I’ve given up trying to figure out what is going through their minds.  All that oil wealth and the government can’t even get basic items like food, water and electricity to the people. Hang in their man, we have no other choice.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

I really know less about Iraq and the IQD than most of you...I do research numbers and history and I believe Montana may be correct with his 10 cent prediction.....for a long time I was on the 1-1 thought train.....I do believe it will be a float....not managed....so it will increase in value......over some period of time....

It would be common sense to start low.....and draw as much in from foreign investors at a lower rate......

Hope I am wrong.....

As to the timing......still have to get the Iran situation resolved....very likely Iran holds a bundle of IQD.......(wonder where some of those auction proceeds have gone...)....and it would be counter productive right now at say 1-1.......helping Iran get out from under the stress of the sanctions they face......

Just some ramblings tonight....looking forward to so.e down time this weekend

CL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I really know less about Iraq and the IQD than most of you...I do research numbers and history and I believe Montana may be correct with his 10 cent prediction.....for a long time I was on the 1-1 thought train.....I do believe it will be a float....not managed....so it will increase in value......over some period of time....

It would be common sense to start low.....and draw as much in from foreign investors at a lower rate......

Hope I am wrong.....

As to the timing......still have to get the Iran situation resolved....very likely Iran holds a bundle of IQD.......(wonder where some of those auction proceeds have gone...)....and it would be counter productive right now at say 1-1.......helping Iran get out from under the stress of the sanctions they face......

Just some ramblings tonight....looking forward to so.e down time this weekend

CL

Why not 1 to 1 and help their buddies Iran. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

Why not 1 to 1 and help their buddies Iran. 

Soooo, I got a red ruby. Lol. Ok. 

Someone disagree's with me?

That Iraq has been selling dinars to Iran through the currency auction(Helping Iran).

Next, Iraq RV'$ thier currency and Iran is being helped again, bypassing sanctions. Doesn't someone else see this as very plausable.

Lol again. Give me another. 😂🤣😘

Edited by jg1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

3 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Got you covered for both of them my friend. In my world your opinion matters weather some disagree or not. Lots of times posts of mine erk some, but thats life. In this case your comment is in fact possible I believe. I just think they would be sneakier then that though.

Have a great evening

pp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, jg1 said:

That Iraq has been selling dinars to Iran through the currency auction(Helping Iran).

Next, Iraq RV'$ thier currency and Iran is being helped again, bypassing sanctions. Doesn't someone else see this as very plausable.

Only Purples from me....that's "thanks" for taking the time to post...CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Good thought LB, I agree.   Why would they change as long as the Crooks are making Billions off the auctions. 

I read an article earlier today . It spoke of the meeting with the Assistant Us Treasurer. During the course of the meeting . The Treasury gave them a threat against monies belonging to Iraq still being help by the US . He let them now that the United States is fully aware of Iran and Iraq individuals that are still using a way to transfer money and if it continued the US would keep this assets in such a way it would affect the Iraqi Dinar ...... I'm still looking for that article . And it is my guess the Treasurer was speaking of the Daily Auctions .....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

Hey, Hey - Easy There !  Now Ur Starting To Try And Hone In On Weegie’s Territory ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jg1 said:

Very plausible and this is exactly what they have been doing...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, blueskyline said:

I read an article earlier today . It spoke of the meeting with the Assistant Us Treasurer. During the course of the meeting . The Treasury gave them a threat against monies belonging to Iraq still being help by the US . He let them now that the United States is fully aware of Iran and Iraq individuals that are still using a way to transfer money and if it continued the US would keep this assets in such a way it would affect the Iraqi Dinar ...... I'm still looking for that article . And it is my guess the Treasurer was speaking of the Daily Auctions .....

Yes remember reading the article but don’t know from which site? LOL

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Just thinking out loud, so bare with me......just thinking, they have already announced that families in poverty are to receive 100000 idq for eid.....maybe they will increase the value straight after Ramadan or directly after eid.?

This has been a theory for every year since 2003.. will this be different who knows I surely hope so....rude has been way too long

• Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to ​The House of Representatives votes on the Financial Management Act