Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oh No....The NDA's are coming

Karsten

Remember a while back when MarkZ said he was going to have to go dark....Only to continue to post Today was the day, then tomorrow will be to day.

Them Restored Republic by Judy was done the that was to be the last about a week ago and she is now back to daily updates.

Then this just in from MarkZ.....He will be under an NDA soon.

5-20-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   [via PDK]    I am expecting a very fluid day today...I’m looking for a lot of movement all throughout today...  It’s going to be a very busy week guys...a lot is happening... I have been told there are some things I cannot talk about for security reasons.  [Any more NDA’s?]  Yes...More people now are under NDA's ...  My contact in Switzerland went under an NDA on Thursday evening...I am not under one yet guys...I hope to be under an NDA by tomorrow morning...  

This crap is getting worse than kicking the can down the road to tomorrow, then next week, next month and into next year.

Karsten

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

48 minutes ago, Karsten said:

I have been told there are some things I cannot talk about. I hope to be under an NDA by tomorrow

Amen to that, Karsten. But MarkZzzzz doesn't have any more intel than the squirrel on my fence,

so a 'shut yo pie hole' order would just allow some of us to get more sleep. LOL. :lol:

Related image

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

Evernnotice...all the Gurus, every single last one of them, are on self imposed gag orders every Monday after calling it every Sunday for the past 8 years.

Hence Why Luigi Didn’t Post Anything Yesterday ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 6

Just for clarification the above was posted in jest and pointing out how markZ has been calling it daily for a couple weeks it seems , then he was going to have to Go Dark and now he is hoping to be under an NDA. 

Today he is still hoping and others are talking to people is Asia.

What next?

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Karsten said:

Today he is still....talking to people is Asia. What next?

Well, Karsten, I hear intel is drifting in slowly from the north. Davis is assembling a team to greet them,

and then Luigi will 'massage' that intel to make it sound like something is imminent. Sound about right?? LOL.:lol:

Related image
  • Haha 3