Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fox News' Brit Hume Claps Back At Trump

Fox News’ Brit Hume Claps Back at Trump Over Tweet About Network’s Pete Buttigieg Town Hall

Rosemary Rossi,The Wrap 11 hours ago 

Fox News senior political analyst Brit Hume had a few choice words for Donald Trump after the president called out the network on Sunday for hosting a town hall with Democratic presidential hopeful and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg.

Fox News’ Brit Hume Claps Back at Trump Over Tweet About Network’s Pete Buttigieg Town Hall

“Say this for Buttigieg. He’s willing to be questioned by Chris Wallace, something you’ve barely done since you’ve been president,” Hume tweeted. “Oh, and covering candidates of both parties is part of the job of a news channel.”

Hume, a former ABC White House correspondent who joined Fox News in 1996, also linked to a Trump tweet from earlier on Sunday, when the president said he found it “hard to believe that Fox News is wasting airtime on Mayor Pete.”

“Fox is moving more and more to the losing (wrong) side in covering the Dems. They got dumped from the Democrats boring debates, and they just want in,” Trump wrote.

Also Read:Pete Buttigieg Calls Out Fox News Hosts Who 'Uncritically Amplify Hate'

In a follow-up tweet, Trump complained that Fox News’ anchor and town hall moderator had praised Buttigieg by saying, “I actually think, whether you like his opinions or not, that Mayor Pete has a lot of substance…fascinating biography.”

The president further groused: “Gee, he never speaks well of me – I like Mike Wallace better,” he wrote referring to Chris Wallace’s father, the former “60 Minutes” personality who died in 2012.

Trump concluded by reviving his nickname for Buttigieg: “Alfred E. Newman will never be President!”

But if Trump was upset with Hume, all was soon forgiven. Because just hours later, Trump retweeted a later message from Hume that the details of the Mueller investigation that boosted Trump’s position “is lost on so many in the media.”

Trump is known for turning to Fox News for a sympathetic ear from the network’s hosts and pundits, who usually oblige. In recent months, however, a few have clapped back, such as Chris Wallace, who said Attorney General William Barr is “protecting this president and advocating” for his interests.

Former New Jersey Superior Court judge Andrew Napolitano has also called the president’s conduct detailed in the Mueller Report “immoral” and “condemnable.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fox-news-brit-hume-claps-022024346.html

Trump's angry his go to media outlet is attempting to live up to their moniker of "fair and balanced" reporting.....a concept he apparently knows nothing about.

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 3

Chris Wallace has always hung his hat on the hat rack of his dad, Mike Wallace.  Chris just thinks he is bold and can state stupid stuff because his dad was so influential.  In my book Chris has never earned his own was, shows his ignorance and uses his dad's name to try and fool people into thinking he knows more than he really does.  A journalist he is not.  As far as Bret Humes, I've  always liked his approach and somewhat honest analysis.  Bless his heart, I just can't  stand to look at his humongous head when he speaks.......he sorta has that Frankenstein head that is just too big for his body....but hey, I like Humes.

Shabs,  this is just in my own opinion. But who gives a flip.  Let's get us some BV then it won't  matter about the Rv..........

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

Chris Wallace has always hung his hat on the hat rack of his dad, Mike Wallace.  Chris just thinks he is bold and can state stupid stuff because his dad was so influential.  In my book Chris has never earned his own was, shows his ignorance and uses his dad's name to try and fool people into thinking he knows more than he really does.  A journalist he is not.  As far as Bret Humes, I've  always liked his approach and somewhat honest analysis.  Bless his heart, I just can't  stand to look at his humongous head when he speaks.......he sorta has that Frankenstein head that is just too big for his body....but hey, I like Humes.

Shabs,  this is just in my own opinion. But who gives a flip.  Let's get us some BV then it won't  matter about the Rv..........

It's a little early on a Monday, Barb......but what the heck, I hate for anybody to drink alone.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1