Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Guru Opinions -5/18/2019

5-18-2019   Intel Guru Frank26   I WANTED TO SHARE THE FOLLOWING WITH YOU BECAUSE IF YOU RECALL LAST YEAR WS [Guru Walkingstick] TOLD US THAT THESE ATM'S WERE GOING TO BE PLACED IN STRATEGIC AREAS FOR THE CITIZENS AND THE BORDERS.  OUR BROTHER TANK HAS SENT ME THE FOLLOWING...PLEASE ENJOY, AND ALSO...PLEASE SMILE.  Tank:  "Frank, Just coming back into Baghdad, from my 30d of R&R. There is a Master Card ATM here in Baghdad International Airport (BIAP) but it’s not turned on yet. The security personnel here tell me that it will be a while longer before it’s turned on still...Tank"; ; StephenMac63:  "imo, they dont drop these machines off and let them sit idle for long...because any location at the airport is major rent...I'd bet it's active in less than a week..." 

5-18-2019  Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   [Referencing WTO Document]   ... The part where it says they are members and their status is complete is interesting Thereby, imo when they lift the exchange rate to trade they, us...as in you and I, the ITB, etc.., will be able to exchange in an international level. Until that happens we wait.  ...They will not ever trade internationally at a program rate, nor will they open an operational international Bank in a foreign country using Iraq Dinar with out a significant rate change to reflect international standards and valuation...(post 1 of 2)...

5-18-2019  Newshound Guru MilitiaMan    Another thing to think about is that Alak is the Vice President now of the AMF and will get the seat as President in the next Session.  Are we to think he got all his awards, has his name on the new money and gets the nod for highest position at the AMF, second possibly to the IMF with out lifting the value of the IQD No, He is not going to bring a program rate to drag the other countries down. He will bring value and expertise to the regional trading partners. Lets not forget the amount the AMF exchanges at... It is not a program rate I assure you all imo!  ...I agree with [Gurus] Frank(26) and Delta and many others, they are telling us darn near every step they have made. Just not point as point blank and cut and dry as many may want.. But they are.. No delay, just finishing up final touches. imo...(post 2 of 2)... 

:twothumbs:  ********:tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4