Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 15 May 2019

Adam Montana

Someone posted this a while back....it's seem's very appropriate with Bitcoin right now!   

Sandfly Mr. Big Cheese, I like what I see'z on both fronts... bringz it on Yooo!!! :cool:

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Caye98 said:

The first half of Ramadan was building the foundation, and there are a number of things that are pointing to it becoming a Monumental close to this season of remembrance and Celebration!

Like your attitude there Caye98. We have no idea what the requirements are. I have done a ton of MAJOR Gov contracts. For every requirement there is a waiver or some type of mentoring process to get around it. We just have to wait it out.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Caye98 said:

The first half of Ramadan was building the foundation, and there are a number of things that are pointing to it becoming a Monumental close to this season of remembrance and Celebration!

:twothumbs: I Agree!!!, @Caye98, AND The Very Best Of Your Up Coming Week To You!!! :tiphat:

My opinion is there are a significant amount of factors inside, outside, and surrounding Iraq that seems to be all converging at present that could very likely culminate in what we are waiting for around the end of Ramadan and the time of Eid al-Fitr immediately following. That time frame is nominally June 5 - June 8. Could be before, during, or after this time. The time looks right based on a variety of indications.

I suspect major trade agreements pertaining to Iraq and other Countries, such as The United States Of America and China (i.e. restarting the Old Silk Road through Iraq among other Countries whether or not stated as part of the trade agreement), will ramp up.

My gut feel is the "all is clear" on removing the barriers in Baghdad will be an indirect indication of completion of a number of things indirectly indicating the start of the post event we have all been waiting for this long.

Well, we all wait in hopeful anticipation. I think the likelihood of what we anticipate happening has never been better.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: I Agree!!!, @Caye98, AND The Very Best Of Your Up Coming Week To You!!! :tiphat:

My opinion is there are a significant amount of factors inside, outside, and surrounding Iraq that seems to be all converging at present that could very likely culminate in what we are waiting for around the end of Ramadan and the time of Eid al-Fitr immediately following. That time frame is nominally June 5 - June 8. Could be before, during, or after this time. The time looks right based on a variety of indications.

I suspect major trade agreements pertaining to Iraq and other Countries, such as The United States Of America and China (i.e. restarting the Old Silk Road through Iraq among other Countries whether or not stated as part of the trade agreement), will ramp up.

My gut feel is the "all is clear" on removing the barriers in Baghdad will be an indirect indication of completion of a number of things indirectly indicating the start of the post event we have all been waiting for this long.

Well, we all wait in hopeful anticipation. I think the likelihood of what we anticipate happening has never been better.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

:bump:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2