Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Guru Opinions - 5/13/2019

5-13-2019   Intel Guru Delta   Article:   "Economist: War on Iran raises the value of the dollar in Iraq..."   Quote:  "The outbreak of war on Iran, regardless of the position of Iraq, will have an impact on the Iraqi currency to increase the value of the dollar in front of it," said Smeisem, "indicating that" fear of the unknown will increase demand for the US dollar, which will raise its value compared to the Iraqi dinar and thus lead To a decline in the value of the dinar»."    MORE GOOD NEWS FOR US ..THEY HAVE TO ACT FASTER NOW...

5-13-2019   Intel Guru Eagleone2025   TUES AT NOON BANKERS WILL BE DONE WITH MEETING… WE HOPE   ...THIS IS THE PERFECT STORM FOR RV...I LOOK TO SEE MAY 17-24 CLOSER TO THE OPENING OF THIS CURRENCY DEAL.  ALOT OF MOVEMENT GOING ON…THE LOOKS OF THE RV IS VERY STRONG.  THE PERFECT STORM IS IN THE WORKS …THE MIDDLE EAST IS FALLING APART.

5-13-2019   Newshound Guru larrykn  ...Iraq needs to get away from the auctions. to much corruption in it.  If Iraq [politicians] could ever agree with each other and get politics out of the way, they might get something done...time will tell if their able too.

5-13-2019   Newshound Guru chattels   Article:  "Foreign currency markets in Baghdad recorded a stable dollar against the dinar on Sunday, reaching 120,000 dinars on all local exchanges." I think that it is accurate to observe that the market price on the dinar is increasingly now uniform in all Iraqi markets. 

:tiphat:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

52 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

I love that you left off Mark Z.  The guy is this generations Okie.

I'll post opinions and news with opinions, but will not post obvious BS & lies...!

Markz, RayRen & Bruce are NOT posted, unless it's a valid opinion based upon a viable news article.

:salute:RON

• Upvote 5

32 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

I'll post opinions and news with opinions, but will not post obvious BS & lies...!

Markz, RayRen & Bruce are NOT posted, unless it's a valid opinion based upon a viable news article.

:salute:RON

Thxs Ron. Generally look for your posts

pp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1