Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

miquel

Explosion Heard near US Embassy in Baghdad

21 minutes ago, yota691 said:

After all this time being here they don't concern me. 

I'm not an far from a Liberal. I do believe in God, I believe in the MAGA. I tote a gun, Believe in the Constitution of the US an will defend her for the Citizens of the USA. I guess your living up to being true Forum Cancer. 

So you think everyone feels like you.  I'm be controlling as Mod an say lets get back to the topic of the Bombing before TG or I shut this thread down

Of course reds dont concern you.  You are a mod.  You Will never be banned for having too many reds.  It is like a rich man not caring about paying more for a sándwich than a poor person.  Reds do not affect you because they cant.  

When I said WE feel...I meant Navira, 6, and myself.  Wasnt talking about the entire fórum.  I think that was obvious no?

By all means lets get back on topic though.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, yota691 said:

I'm not an far from a Liberal. I do believe in God, I believe in the MAGA. I tote a gun, Believe in the Constitution of the US an will defend her for the Citizens of the USA. I guess your living up to being true Forum Cancer. 

:twothumbs: Spot On, Yota691, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

I can not imagine a more grounded person than You I'd like to meet post event. Yes, of course, Your tireless contributions are GREATLY appreciated!!!

As far as the "contestant", I have observed "other" "contests" WITH A SIGNIFICANT NUMBER OF OTHER Posters recently. I am not sure WHAT is attempted to be accomplished OTHER THAN projecting an internal conflict on others. I pray the "contestant" will find Peace. I made my best attempt to communicate WHERE THIS Peace is found whereas the "contestant" CRIES FOUL AND ABUSE so I put THIS "contestant" on ignore to prevent potential impositions on insecurities or projected persona.

4 hours ago, yota691 said:

3. Ask yourself if it is relevant to the interests of the members of this site. Do we care? Does it have anything to do with the Iraqi economy, the dinar, the state of security, the political process, etc??

Yes, this is relevant to the interests of the members of this site. Yes, we care. Yes, it has something to do with the Iraqi economy, the dinar, the state of security, the political process, etc. BECAUSE there are SOME who attempt to bring relevant ties to personal analysis AND other related events and information. Sure, we ALL have opinions. Yes, I share mine.

So, with regard to THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment, I made my OWN personal assessments SO may be BABY EXTREMELY BIASED AND MISLEADING. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. Unintentional, of course, SINCE I TRUST OTHERS WILL MAKE THEIR OWN ASSESSMENTS.

Can You do ANYTHING about my stinkin' purple trophy AND emerald counter I keep topped out???!!!

Yes, it is frustrating NOT being able to give purple trophies AND emeralds. I DO give You purple trophies AND emeralds (maybe I should give sapphires, too???!!! :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) INSTEAD of Red Ruby Citations for YOUR "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" as Badges Of Honor - I hope You don't mind. :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

I would like to THANK, THANK, THANK the Red Rubymeisters in advance for ALL the Red Ruby Citations AS Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed AND Power" not intending to impose on insecurities the Red Rubymeister(s) may have.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, yota691 said:
1558356712081992500.jpg?itok=z1ZfA1e8

Humm, Interesting photo Iraqi What Ever in newer Navy BDU's, Rolly Polly dump bag, new $1000.00 helmet, M-4 Carbine with an old USGI 30 round mag and then mini 12 Gauge shells on the shoulder straps of the Plate Carrier.....I wonder where all that stuff came from?

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2