Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Explosion Heard near US Embassy in Baghdad

miquel

Those kids traveling the ME and posting the videos had better be Extremely Careful and maybe just go home for awhile.....They have a following and as such would be a great place to start and hold over POTUS Trump's head to detour him.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

War is not good and I don't think this war will be a walk in the park with Iran. I wish they could resolve this with diplomacy. I don't want to see our soldiers come home in flag draped coffins like the Iraq War. In an interview over the weekend a high ranking Military Official stated that Trump made a mistake when he ripped up the agreement with Iran, he said it should have been amended. The GOI has not been formed and if there is a war next door I don't see a RV happening. Not to mention the corruption at the CBI bank. I would take what Adam says with a grain of salt because he has been saying an RV was going to happen every time the wind blows. I am being real with you guys. The Rotchilds do not control the Central Bank of Iran and now all of a sudden Iran is crazy enough to threaten the most powerful Military in the World! I am not on the Iran's side but I wish there was another way to get this resolved....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

If this goes down it will be ugly from the get go for Iran. With as much of the fleet we have stationed in the area, I could see ever ship in the Iranian navy gone. You add missle capability and around the clock air strikes coupled with already civil unrest. It will be a big surprise if goes any distance. Make no mistake, my son is currently serving and I know what is at stake here. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

I would take what Adam says with a grain of salt because he has been saying an RV was going to happen every time the wind blows.

Hhhmmm, Can you please tell me when Adam said it would RV? As far as I know, he is the only one that hasn't been calling it every weekend like those other sites. Adam has said HCL/140 need to come first and I kinda believe that. Now, he has said they may be close and to keep watching and with some things going on, I kinda believe that too.

1 hour ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

In an interview over the weekend a high ranking Military Official stated that Trump made a mistake when he ripped up the agreement with Iran, he said it should have been amended.

I would bet he was promoted by and is an obummer supporter, and I agree with what the President did. It should have been ripped up. The last administration had given them too many concessions and didn't have any consequences in there for them when not conforming to it. They tried to pay them off on the agreement. Why do you think they sent billions in the middle of the night to iran.

Edited by 8th ID
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Hey Greedy, could you post a few of those post that Adam says it’s gonna RV every time the wind blows please? I tried to use the search button an nothing pops up. 

This is the news section not the BS rumor section...

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

If this goes down it will be ugly from the get go for Iran. With as much of the fleet we have stationed in the area, I could see ever ship in the Iranian navy gone. You add missle capability and around the clock air strikes coupled with already civil unrest. It will be a big surprise if goes any distance. Make no mistake, my son is currently serving and I know what is at stake here. 

Mine too...a young cherry Lieutenant!!! But if it has to happen...time for SHOCK and AWE!!!!!👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

We have been talking about the HCL since 2007 and those clowns still haven't signed it. I just can't see people investing in a country when there is a war going on. Iran is manipulating the GOI and they have been doing it since Malaki has been around. A lot of this is the GOI's fault starting with Mahdi. I am not promoted by anyone and if you are naïve enough to believe everything Trump says or any other President says then you have a lot to learn about politics. Is Iran a problem? Yes! Is war the answer? In my opinion No! I hope that they remain at a stalemate for the sake of our "Solders". Over 3000 US Soldiers died in the Iraq War and I don't want to see that happen again. If it take more of our Solders to die in this conflict for me to make a profit then to hell with this investment!! The trade War with China, Kim Jong shooting off missiles like roman candles, the conflict in Venezuela, Syria etc and all of a sudden it is ok to go to war. I don't give a damn if it was Obama, Trump, Regan, Clinton, Bush or Calvin Coolidge...I STILL DISAGREE!! and it is my right to DISAGREE!! You can't bash someone because they don't agree with you and If have you notice Putin is awfully quite and that's someone the President shouldn't have any contact with because Putin wants to see America fall and if it falls we all fall with it! By the way, it has been reported Iran was paid $1.3 Billion in Euros and Swiss Francs for U.S Military equipment that was never delivered back in the day...I hope for the best!!

• Like 1
  • Downvote 6

2019-05-14 BY SOTALIRAQ

An Iraqi political source reveals why the US embassy in Baghdad issued a warning

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The leader of Iraq's ruling coalition, Atheel al-Nujaifi, on Monday described the US embassy's statement, warning its citizens to travel to Iraq as "normal" for the existence of Iran-threatening factions.

"There is no doubt that we all know there are many forces inside Iraq, they are armed and supportive of Iran and some factions follow the orders of Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, it is natural that there is a danger to the lives of Americans in Iraq this period," Nujaifi said.

He pointed out that "the statement of the American Embassy came to protect and preserve the lives of Americans from the danger of these factions, which follow the Iranian directives."

The US embassy in Iraq on Sunday urged US citizens to be vigilant because of what they described as mounting tensions in the country.

In a statement, the embassy advised Americans not to go to Iraq and called on those present to avoid going to areas where they were known to be present and to maintain contact with their surroundings.

US nationals in Iraq are involved in supporting security forces, humanitarian operations, archaeological excavations and a variety of economic projects.

IRAQ

https://www.sotaliraq.com/2019/05/14/جهة-سياسية-عراقية-تفصح-عن-سبب-اصدار-الس/

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

131819.jpg?width=750&&height=375

2019/05/15 12:52
  • Number of readings 128
  • Section: Iraq
  •  
  •  

US Embassy: We face increasing threats in Iraq

Baghdad, May 15, 2019 - The US State Department has called on its "non-essential" staff to leave Iraq to face increased threats, the US embassy in Baghdad said on Wednesday. The US secretary of state briefed the Iraqi government on the threats during his recent visit.

"In view of the growing range of threats we are witnessing in Iraq, which the Iraqi government briefed us on during the visit of the US Secretary of State on May 7 and through subsequent contacts, the US Secretary of State decided to include the Mission," the US embassy spokesman in Baghdad said in a statement. In Iraq to leave the non-essential staff of the US Embassy in Baghdad and the US Consulate in Erbil. " 

The embassy explained that it "regularly reviews and assesses the safety, security and operations of its facilities around the world and has decided that the order to leave binding is appropriate in the light of current security conditions," stressing that "to take these decisions lightly."

"The safety of US government employees and US citizens is a top priority for the US State Department," the spokesman said. "We are confident that the Iraqi security services are determined to protect us, but this threat remains serious and we want to reduce the risk of harm." 

"We remain committed to partnership with the Iraqis to further our common interests," he said. 

The US State Department on Wednesday called on its "non-essential" staff at its embassy in Baghdad and its consulate in Erbil to leave Iraq and suspended temporary visas for Iraqis temporarily.

Follow the obelisk

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/171007/السفارة-الامريكية-تعرضنا-الى-تهديدات-متزايدة-في-العراق

Edited by Butifldrm
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Explosion Heard near US Embassy in Baghdad
  • yota691 locked this topic