Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are Banks Tired Of Waiting...Forcing The RV???

Luigi1

Luigi asks...

Banks frustrated by Iraq dragging it's feet...stalling...the slow pace...no progress.

Banks ready to go it alone, force the RV & finish it according to these Guru experts.

Treat this as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

Luigi asksL5-11-2019   Intel Guru Eagleone2025     BANK MEETINGS ARE STILL GOING ON EUROPE AND ASIA.... THERE IS THREE HEADS FROM EUROPE HAVING MEETINGS IN REGARD TO THIS RV.

5-11-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ
   I do not have an update from Iraq…Cannot get in touch with any contacts there …our contractors there were expecting a street rate of $3.63 starting today.  ...I believe WE are finally about to cross the FINISH LINE!

5-12-2019  Newshound Guru Chattels   We are now almost one year and counting on the formation of a completed government / cabinet in Iraq.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 7

5 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

5-11-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   expecting a street rate of $3.63 starting today.  ...I believe WE are finally about to cross the FINISH LINE!

Bring It Home Weegie - U Go Girl ! :o 

Running Funny GIF - Running Funny Fails GIFs

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 7

13/5/2019  EagleOne:

TUES AT NOON BANKERS WILL BE DONE WITH MEETING… WE HOPE …THIS IS THE PERFECT STORM FOR RV…I LOOK TO SEE MAY 17-24 CLOSER TO THE OPENING OF THIS CURRENCY DEAL. A LOT OF MOVEMENT GOING ON…THE LOOKS OF THE RV IS VERY STRONG. THE PERFECT STORM IS IN THE WORKS …THE MIDDLE EAST IS FALLING APART.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

1 minute ago, Rugbylaird19 said:

I use to read these statements and get up early so I would be first in line at the bank only to be disappointed. I wised up. After 8 or 9 times I'm not falling for this again.

Don’t worry this is all BS! I don’t know where or care where Luigi digs  this crap up! Eagle one my A$$!! JMHO 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

13/5/2019  EagleOne:

THE PERFECT STORM IS IN THE WORKS …THE MIDDLE EAST IS FALLING APART.

3 hours ago, Artitech said:

Eagle one my A$$!! 

That Idiot Bald Eagle One Does Such An Obvious Combover With His Last Few Remaining Feathers ! :o 

Cheezburger Image 8418383360

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...