Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stages of work progress in the new building of the Central Bank of Iraq

21 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

The CBI building will be finished by 2021.

Think about this;

Do you think the CBI is going to push the RV button before that date?

I hope we see an RV before the building is finished 

Go RV

Go asap

If they targetted to finish by 2021, and frankly speaking they need at least 2 years construction period, so they gotta start it now in 2019. And they gotta RV their currency this year.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

13084.jpg
The new building of the Central Bank of Iraq.

Banks

Economy Baghdad News 
The implementing company of the project of the building of the Central Bank of Iraq actual preparations for the construction of the first part of the base structure of the new building in Baghdad designed by the late Iraqi architect Zaha Hadid. 
The base, made up of steel and high-quality cement, is needed to build the 37-storey tallest tower under construction in Iraq, 170 meters high. The building overlooking the Tigris River in the Jadriya area includes gold and silver vaults, offices, conference and meeting rooms, a museum, a ceremonial area, car parks and green spaces, and a monument to the Iron Architecture in honor of it.

The project is being implemented by a global company, executed by the Flame Towers and the Heydar Aliyev Center in the Azerbaijani capital of Baku. The contract with the company is worth $ 800 million and the design cost is $ 70 million.

Views 192   Date Added 20/02/2019

• Upvote 5

• 2 months later...

tower.jpg

Iraq's $772m Central Bank HQ project on track

BAGHDAD, 4 hours, 30 minutes ago

Iraq said work is progressing at a steady pace on the new head office building of Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) and is on track for completion by 2022, reported Reuters citing a senior official.

The 37-storey building is located on the banks of the Tigris River in Central Baghdad.

The 162.52-m-tall building, which boasts a 93,552-sq-m area, is being built at an estimated cost of $772 million, it stated. Enabling and deep foundation works have already been completed on the project, it added.

CBI had commissioned the late Iraqi-British architect Dame Zaha Hadid in 2010 to design the project, which would cater to the bank's future needs while also making an "architectural statement about the bank's role in the Iraqi economy," revealed Saleh Mahood Salman, CBI's director general of administration.

And in February 2012, Zaha Hadid Architects (ZHA) was awarded the contract for the design stage of the new building following the completion of the brief development.

ZHA is leading an international team of consultants comprising Adams Kara Taylor, Max Fordham, Newtecnic, DEGW, Gross Max, Davis Langdon, Arup, Warringtonfire, Winton Nightingale, and A2 Project Managers, said Salman.

Five years later, Azerbaijan-based Daax Construction was awarded the main contract in 2017, he stated.

The project features a fully automated vault, state-of-the-art cash processing systems, innovative fire and security systems, he added.

http://www.tradearabia.com/news/BANK_354555.html

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to Central Bank Building

15539.jpg
Hadi Glow Meri

Articles

Hadi Glow Meri

Will the building of the new Central Bank of Iraq in Baghdad, located on the shore of the Tigris cause unprecedented enthusiasm to modernize the capital, and investment in the construction sector, whether in the field of commercial towers, or residential, with the signs of it, and talk of those responsible for the intention to contract with companies Major in this area was the latest statement by the Governor of Baghdad on the intention to build the highest commercial tower of its kind in the coming period?

Exciting designs of the late architect Zaha Hadid The building of the Central Bank of Iraq is spectacular, terrifying and frightening due to the size of the space it occupies, the height of the building, the type of design and its beauty, and I have the opportunity to be in the area surrounding the building where the first stages of work were carried out. A global company has completed its foundations and infrastructure, what we will see with our eyes from a distance of tens of kilometers during the coming period represents the Central Bank as a visible building, but the fact is that it includes the infrastructure below, and an institution with a very modern technology to be linked to the network of global banks It is a continuous work around the clock. Mechanics, engineers, workers and trucks are in constant motion, without interruption throughout the day and night, and you can find continuous work whether you pass from the place at 10am, 10pm, or at dawn.

The images and information available about the new central bank building in Baghdad show the capital's hotels, shopping malls and buildings like pygmies in the face of it, which is a great pleasure for it is enough to spur investors, state institutions, money holders, local companies and foreign investors to discuss ways to compete and provide new plans and designs for the capital including This includes high-rise towers that offer greater investment opportunities for companies, investment owners and those interested in local contracting to be productive.

After less than three years, we will see a high-rise building of up to 37 floors, the highest yet. A British company is working on the latest construction technology and will be a milestone in the economic boom in Iraq.

Views 343   Date Added 06/07/2019

• Upvote 7

26 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Well….see ya next year then right?

maybe.... you will see me when I get the text from Adam... I been in this for YEARS... so it is BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, yota691 said:

an institution with a very modern technology to be linked to the network of global banks It is a continuous work around the clock.

Mechanics, engineers, workers and trucks are in constant motion, without interruption throughout the day and night, and you can find continuous work whether you pass from the place at 10am, 10pm, or at dawn.

After less than three years, we will see a high-rise building of up to 37 floors, the highest yet. A British company is working on the latest construction technology and will be a milestone in the economic boom in Iraq.

THESE Statements caught my eye.

The first snippet CLEARLY, to ME (NOTE: ME), SHOWS an "open" "economy" WITH a REAL TIME INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar.

The second snippet indicates URGENCY on COMPLETING the NEW Bicraqi Iraqi CENTRAL Bank Center. WHAT, pray tell, for???!!! WHAT, pray tell, IS THE HURRY???!!!

The third snippet indicates a completion WITHIN three (3) years. So, OK, in REAL OR Bicraqi Iraqi TIME???!!! (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:)

From the FIRST snippet, the FUTURE Bicraqi Iraqi CBI Functions TO BE PERFORMED in THEE NEW Bicraqi Iraqi CENTRAL Bank Center CAN BE PERFORMED ELSEWHERE BEFORE THEE NEW Bicraqi Iraqi Central Bank Center IS OPERATIONAL!!! THEN "switched" TO THEE NEW Bicraqi Iraqi Central Bank Center WHEN READAE'!!!

From the THIRD Snippet, a Bri'ish Company IS WORKING ON THE LATEST CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY!!! London IS the World Central Bank Hub!!!

WHO, pray tell, IS NOW AT the Central Bank Of England???!!!

Dr. Sinan Shabibi - THEE DEPOSED ACTUAL Bicraqi Iraqi Central Bank GOVERNOR!!!

So, WE KNOW The United States Of America Treasury HAS BEEN at the Bicraqi Iraqi Central Bank SINCE January of 2015. Pretty SURE there is VERY CLOSE REAL TIME ALIGNMENT BETWEEN The United States Of America Treasury AND THEE Bri'ish World Banking Functions!!!

So, an INTERIM AND VIABLE FUNCTION is VERY CAPABLE to FACILITATE an "open" "economy" WITH AN INTERNATIONAL REAL TIME Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar !!!BAM!!! !!!SUDDENLY!!! !!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GGGOOO BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

37 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

THESE Statements caught my eye.

The first snippet CLEARLY, to ME (NOTE: ME), SHOWS an "open" "economy" WITH a REAL TIME INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar.

The second snippet indicates URGENCY on COMPLETING the NEW Bicraqi Iraqi CENTRAL Bank Center. WHAT, pray tell, for???!!! WHAT, pray tell, IS THE HURRY???!!!

The third snippet indicates a completion WITHIN three (3) years. So, OK, in REAL OR Bicraqi Iraqi TIME???!!! (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:)

From the FIRST snippet, the FUTURE Bicraqi Iraqi CBI Functions TO BE PERFORMED in THEE NEW Bicraqi Iraqi CENTRAL Bank Center CAN BE PERFORMED ELSEWHERE BEFORE THEE NEW Bicraqi Iraqi Central Bank Center IS OPERATIONAL!!! THEN "switched" TO THEE NEW Bicraqi Iraqi Central Bank Center WHEN READAE'!!!

From the THIRD Snippet, a Bri'ish Company IS WORKING ON THE LATEST CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY!!! London IS the World Central Bank Hub!!!

WHO, pray tell, IS NOW AT the Central Bank Of England???!!!

Dr. Sinan Shabibi - THEE DEPOSED ACTUAL Bicraqi Iraqi Central Bank GOVERNOR!!!

So, WE KNOW The United States Of America Treasury HAS BEEN at the Bicraqi Iraqi Central Bank SINCE January of 2015. Pretty SURE there is VERY CLOSE REAL TIME ALIGNMENT BETWEEN The United States Of America Treasury AND THEE Bri'ish World Banking Functions!!!

So, an INTERIM AND VIABLE FUNCTION is VERY CAPABLE to FACILITATE an "open" "economy" WITH AN INTERNATIONAL REAL TIME Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar !!!BAM!!! !!!SUDDENLY!!! !!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GGGOOO BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Exactly correct.  Both the UK and US reported that their upcoming business agreements with each other would be the largest the world has ever seen, as reported on Fox News 2 days ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, southbeach said:

Exactly correct.  Both the UK and US reported that their upcoming business agreements with each other would be the largest the world has ever seen, as reported on Fox News 2 days ago.

:twothumbs: Oh, Yeah!!!, SouthBeach, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

ALSO, The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump WAS VERY RECENTLY AT A State Dinner HOSTED BY THEE Bri'ish Queen Elizabeth!!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

In the Middle East culture is all about showing off your wealth and power, through 

Palaces, buildings, yachts, airplanes, houses, cars, gold, wild animals and precious stones..... its all about money and power.

I was just looking at pictures of the central bank of Kuwait to compare with

the pictures of the new Central Bank of Iraq. Now I understand why the CBI wants

to build a building of that size.

World Bank statement.... “Iraq is ten times richest than Kuwait”

1 kuwaiti dinar = $3,29

CBI wants to show the world how strong and powerful their currency is going 

to be in the near future.

Go CBI

Go RV

Go former glory

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 8

Something has GOT to be up!

Why would Shabibi, who is soon to be 78 years old and well-past retirement age, take a job at the Bank of England if it were not REALLY necessary for them to have his knowledge about the CBI and Iraq?  

SinanAl-Shabibi.jpg

Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq
In office
September 2003 – October 2012

Personal details
Born 1 July 1941
Baghdad, Kingdom of Iraq
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

Exactly! You don’t built an enormous structure like that as a tribute to a worthless currency 💰💰💰💰

I’m just hoping they RV before the bank is finished being built. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Laid Back said:

In the Middle East culture is all about showing off your wealth and power, through 

Palaces, buildings, yachts, airplanes, houses, cars, gold, wild animals and precious stones..... its all about money and power.

I was just looking at pictures of the central bank of Kuwait to compare with

the pictures of the new Central Bank of Iraq. Now I understand why the CBI wants

to build a building of that size.

World Bank statement.... “Iraq is ten times richest than Kuwait”

1 kuwaiti dinar = $3,29

Go CBI

Go RV

Go former glory

So you are saying their new building is just a big middle finger to Kuwait? 😂 

Edited by NEPatriotsFan1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Not necessarily....probably has to do with the psychology of “ Mine is Bigger than yours “ if catch my drift. 

They’re all about the “ size “ when it comes to cars, houses, yachts & well, y’all can guess the rest. Terribly insecure, some of these folks.😀

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Exactly! You don’t built an enormous structure like that as a tribute to a worthless currency 💰💰💰💰

I’m just hoping they RV before the bank is finished being built. 

Agree with your comment HCR,

Like you said, hoping they RV before the bank is finished being built.

Go CBI

Go RV sooner than later 

Go former glory 

26 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I didn’t said that my friend, you said it 😂😂😂

Its all about money, power and pride.

Go CBI

Go dinar

Go higher than Kuwait 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to Stages of work progress in the new building of the Central Bank of Iraq