Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stages of work progress in the new building of the Central Bank of Iraq

Maybe they need more space for all our money? Cause I know I intend to trade mine in for some more US Dollars after I see 1:1+

http://www.almaalomah.com/2018/05/19/310968/ 

Newtknick wins contract to build the Central Bank of Iraq

14:25 - 19/05/2018

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9

Information / Translation

New Technic, a UK-based engineering engineering firm, has won a contract to design the façade and supervise the building of the new central bank in Baghdad.

"According to the Civil Engineering Company, the building designed by Iraqi architect Zaha Hadid will rise to 172 meters and stand on a 100-by-200-meter platform," the company said in a statement.

"The UK and US design teams will be deployed to work on the project, which is expected to be completed by 2021," said Andrew Watts, chief executive officer of the company.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

it was first planned in 2011 shabbs was still in the chair at the cbi ,, the mouthpiece for shabibi , Selah , was rolling out many articles about currency reform the new mylar currency reducing the note count ect. the guru's were pumping dinar with every article that hit the dinar sites , oil was over 100 bucks a barrel , people dropping money on dinar reserves left and right just knowing it was gonna pop any second .... enter Maliki , the usa was pushed out , shabbs fled iraq from a world economy conference never to return , Selah was jailed along with 30 something other cbi employees , maliki and every other jake leg stole iraq blind and brought them to the gutter , several failed attempts by maliki to pilfer all the cbi reserves only to be shut down by usa imf and others , told his army whom he was the leader of to cut and run to allow more destruction and terror to reign in iraq thru isis and thats just scraping the surface , said all that to say now they plan to go back to what was planned in 2011...interesting you just cant make this stuff up .... cheers     

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

Newtechnik wins contract to build Iraq's Central Building

2.jpg

20/5/2018 12:00 am 

BAGHDAD / Al-Sabah 
: New Technic, a British engineering company, has won a contract to design the façade and supervise the building of the new Iraqi Central Bank in Baghdad, designed by the late Iraqi architect  Zaha Hadid. 
"According to the Civil Engineering Company, the building, designed by Iraqi architect Zaha Hadid, will be 172 meters high and stand on a 100-by-200-meter platform," the company said on its website. 
"The UK and US design teams will be deployed to work on the project, which is expected to be completed by 2021 ," said Andrew Watts, chief executive of the company  
  • Upvote 3

• 8 months later...

Directed by the project of the new building of the Central Bank,    (pics)designed by Zaha Hadid

Release date: 2019/2/19 8:43 • 740 times read

story_img_5c6b97cf91d64.jpg

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) Pictures of the actual work of preparations for the construction of the first part of the base of the structure of the building of the new Central Bank of Iraq in the capital Baghdad, designed by the late Iraqi architect Zaha Hadid.
The base consists of high quality steel and cement required to complete the highest tower under construction in Iraq, which consists of 37 floors and 170 meters high. 
The building overlooking the Tigris River next to the Babel Hotel in Jadiriyah area includes gold and silver vaults, offices, conference and meeting rooms, a museum, a ceremonial area, car parks and green spaces, and a memorial to Zaha Hadid in honor of Zaha Hadid. 
The project is carried out by the global company {Daax Construction}, the same company that carried out flame towers and Heydar Aliyev center in the Azerbaijani capital Baku. 
The contract with the company for the implementation of the project is $ 800 million, and the design cost is $ 70 million.
It is noteworthy that the Central Bank of Iraq was signed in January 2012, a contract with the Office of the late architect Zaha Hadid to develop designs for the new bank building. 
The world-famous Iraqi engineer designed it to match the global buildings, leaving the choice of the company executing this design for the advisory bodies in the bank, because of the austerity and expenses of the war against "Daash." 
Eighteen companies had applied for this design, and under the legal procedures, 4 companies remained competitive to be selected by the global company {Daax Construction}. 
Engineer Saleh Mahoud Salman, Director General of the Central Bank of Iraq, pointed out in a previous interview in 2017 that the reaction of Hadid was very positive and enthusiastic, because the design of the building of the Central Bank, was the first project you design inside Iraq.
img5c6b972c2f876.jpg

img5c6b973c595eb.jpg

img5c6b974d02835.jpg

img5c6b975ef2d6a.jpg

img5c6b976db77e5.jpg

img5c6b9791345ba.jpg

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=39&storyid=188974

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

That’s fitting since everything else They do is upside down and bass Ackwards

LOL.  So true Pats.  Ugh.  I'm still sour over my Saints loss.  Should of been them in Super bowl against your Pats.  Oh well.  Life goes on. Congrats on yet another Super Bowl victory my friend 

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, dinareffic said:

LOL.  So true Pats.  Ugh.  I'm still sour over my Saints loss.  Should of been them in Super bowl against your Pats.  Oh well.  Life goes on. Congrats on yet another Super Bowl victory my friend 

I get it there was some bad officiating for sure.... if I am being honest.... the Chiefs had some bad calls against them too, not taking away from Tom Brady and my Pats..... it had been a long drought not having a championship in Boston for like 3 months ;) Lol. 

I appreciate the Congrats! Hopefully we will be congratulating each other on the beaches of the world “soon” :) 

Thanks for the articles you bring to the table 

2 hours ago, dinareffic said:

Lol you sound like my wife. She is a die hard saints fan. (She from New Orleans). I had to drag her across the eastern border!!  Lol

16 minutes ago, Desertmedic2009 said:

Lol you sound like my wife. She is a die hard saints fan. (She from New Orleans). I had to drag her across the eastern border!!  Lol

Lol.  Been fan since 80’s. The Aints days.  Minnesota miracle last year and this tough loss.  Always next year though. 

• yota691 changed the title to Directing the project of the new building of the Central Bank

Directing the project of the new building of the Central Bank

Baghdad / Al-Sabah

Preparations for the construction of the first part of the structure of the building of the new Central Bank of Iraq in Baghdad have been initiated by the late architect Zaha 
iron.
The base, made up of high quality steel and cement, is needed to build the tallest 37-storey tower in Iraq, 170 meters high.
The building overlooking the Tigris River near the Babel Hotel in Jadiriyah area includes gold and silver vaults, offices, conference and meeting rooms, a museum, a ceremonial area, car parks, green spaces and a memorial to Zaha Hadid. The value of the contract with the company specialized in the construction of international towers, for the implementation of the project $ 800 million, and the cost of design amounted to 70 million 
Directing the project of the new building of the Central Bank
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

On May 20, 2018 at 8:37 AM, Dinardarp said:

The building design is clearly a phallic symbol.  I guess they're thinking they'll be all powerful.

Ours are bigger than theirs.

We proved that by bombing the crap outta them, sending them right back into the Stone Age. :lol:

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Stages of work progress in the new building of the Central Bank of Iraq