Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**** Morris: 'Rain of Ruin' To Descend on FBI, DOJ

All hell is about to break loose for the Obama-era FBI and Department of Justice.

Now the wheels of justice, led by Attorney General William Barr, are going to grind up the likes of John Brennan, former CIA director, James Clapper, former Director of National Intelligence, James Comey, former head of the FBI, and James Baker, former FBI General Counsel.

The years of 2017 and 2018 were dominated by Russia Collusiongate — a scandal that never happened.

But, in the aftermath of the Mueller report, our politics now will revolve around finding out who was behind the hoax.

Having defeated the allegation of collusion, it is now time to round up and shoot the alligators.

Former U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia and former legal counsel to the FISA Court Joe DiGenova warns Democrats that the jig is up.

In an interview on Fox News last week, he pointed out that the FISA Court has “already communicated with the Justice Department … its findings that there was an illegal spying operation going on by FBI [private] contractors — four of them — to steal personal information, electronic information about Americans and use it against the Republican Party.”

DiGenova predicted “there are going to be indictments. There’s going to be grand juries.”

DiGenova explained that “it has been evident from day one that there was a brazen plot to exonerate Hillarious Clinton [over the secret server scandal] and then, if she lost the election, to frame Donald Trump.”

DiGenova explains — as Eileen and I said in our book, “Rogue Spooks: The Intelligence War on Donald Trump” published two years ago — that the Steele dossier “was a knowing part of that. It was created by Hillarious Clinton [and by] John Brennan as part of a scheme to … harm Donald Trump.”

The American Spectator summarized what will happen, predicting a “rain of ruin” for the FBI and the DOJ.

This investigation will be like the Iran-Contra probe of 1987 on steroids.

The hunting season will begin when DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz releases his findings on whether former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates and former Assistant Attorney General John Carlin lied to the FISA Court in seeking warrants to spy on Trump campaign officials.

DiGenova said that Chief Judge of the Court Rosemary M. Collier “has already ruled that the FBI broke the law and that the people at the head of the Obama Justice Department all knew about it and lied to the FISA Court about it.

This scandal goes to the very core of American democracy. It will expose how political appointees in key positions used the apparatus of government to spy on and cripple not just a candidate, but an incoming president.

It should all be very interesting — riveting — to watch as it unfolds.

https://explainlife.com/****-morris-rain-of-ruin-to-descend-on-fbi-doj-14379/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

Sean Hannity Predicts Coming Scandal Will Be A Disaster For Dems

Sean Hannity just made a very accurate prediction about the coming scandal that will ruin the Democratic party.

If Sean is right, and remember he gets his information straight from President Trump, the blowback and payback on those who sought to undermine a duly elected president will be brutal.

This will be like nothing we have ever seen. Hannity says their newsrooms will be ‘shaking at the foundation’ when the depths of the spying scandal is revealed in the coming investigations.

From Teaparty: For the past year FOX News host Sean Hannity has been investigating and reporting on the Obama deep state spying on the Trump campaign in the 2016 election.

Sean and his guests including Gregg Jarrett, Sara Carter, John Solomon, and many others have pieced together the largest political scandal in modern US history. The Obama administration used all of the power of government to spy on and entrap Trump campaign officials.

Unfortunately for the left, during this same time they were listening to the anti-Trump fake news media and saw one Russia-collusion conspiracy after another unravel during the same time period.

On Monday Sean Hannity warned that Democrats are going to be hit so hard by the Obama administration spying scandal that their newsrooms will be shaking at the foundation.

President Trump spoke to Fox News host Sean Hannity Thursday evening about the ongoing Spygate scandal.

Sean Hannity asked President Trump if he will declassify the Carter Page FISA docs and other pertinent Russia records related to Spygate.

The President promptly responded, “Yes.

“Yes. Everything is gonna be declassified and more — much more than what you just mentioned — it will all be declassified,” Trump said, adding, “And I’m glad I waited because I thought that maybe they would obstruct if I did it early and I think I was right, so I’m glad I waited and now the Attorney General can take a very strong look at whatever it is.

Trump continued, “It will be declassified and more than what you just mentioned.”

https://explainlife.com/sean-hannity-predicts-coming-scandal-will-be-a-disaster-for-dems-14381/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

POTUS Trump needs to go hard core balls to the wall ballistic and turn Barr loose.....Investigate everyone that has been in office for over 25 years, anyone that has more than 2-3 homes, anyone worth over say 2 million dollars, anyone in office that can afford a Yacht, Anyone thought to be abusing Tax Payer  funded Trips and Travel Expenses......Look into and disclose any and all Sexual Abuse Claims settled with Tax Payer Moneys.....Those people should be removed Immediately and Prosecuted to the Full Extent of the Law.

Investigate any and all connections to Illegal Drug Cartels, Gun Trafficking, Human Trafficking, Child Abuse.

Turn loose the FISA Docs and hold each and everyone accountable......

No one gets a free pass.....Just because they Resign......Starting point would be the 1st day of the obama admin and work forward.

Trump needs to start fighting Fire with a Modern Day Version of the Sherman M1flipping Firefly Tank....Modified M1A1 Abrams Flame Thrower.

Karsten

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

It’s coming.  The thing that ticks me off is the fact that Trump is getting very little support from Reps.  They are part of the swamp, might as well go after them too.  Especially the ones who subpoenaed Don Jr. after McConnell said it was over.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Then there is Bengazi and the IRS scandal,fast and furious,

And obama said his term in office was scandal free! Then investigate all the death that surrounds the clintons, whitewater, ect.

(CNN)  Here's some background information about the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) scandal involving the targeting of certain groups. In May 2013, the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration released a reportindicating the targeting involved delaying the processing of applications by certain conservative groups and requesting information from them that was later deemed unnecessary.
The Justice Department was investigating circumstances surrounding the disappearance of IRS emails that Republicans believed could shed light on the possible targeting of conservative and other political groups by the agency.
The Justice Department closed its two-year investigation in October 2015. No charges were brought against former IRS official Lois Lerner or anyone else at the agency.
Other Facts:
The investigation into the email disappearance, which the IRS said was due to a crash of Lerner's hard drive, was part of a wider criminal probe of whether any IRS employees broke the law in unfairly singling out specific political groups for extra scrutiny.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Got a question, and I'm just speculating  a little forward here  but let's just say obama is behind all of this (and I believe he is), what could or would they do to him?  Is it likely that he would be indicted, found guilty and sent to jail?  Do you think that his retirement pay and secret service protection could be revoked?   I realize this has never happened in the history of our country but there is a 1st time for everything especially when we think about the low down evil that graced our White House for 8 years.  If proven he was the head of this treasonous plot, what could or would be the likely ramifications for him and his evil cronies?

barb

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

Got a question, and I'm just speculating  a little forward here  but let's just say obama is behind all of this (and I believe he is), what could or would they do to him?  Is it likely that he would be indicted, found guilty and sent to jail?  Do you think that his retirement pay and secret service protection could be revoked?   I realize this has never happened in the history of our country but there is a 1st time for everything especially when we think about the low down evil that graced our White House for 8 years.  If proven he was the head of this treasonous plot, what could or would be the likely ramifications for him and his evil cronies?

barb

If it comes down to indictment and conviction, I suspect he would relocate to a country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the USA and be someone else's pain in the a**.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Karsten said:

POTUS Trump needs to go hard core balls to the wall ballistic and turn Barr loose.....Investigate everyone that has been in office for over 25 years, anyone that has more than 2-3 homes, anyone worth over say 2 million dollars, anyone in office that can afford a Yacht, Anyone thought to be abusing Tax Payer  funded Trips and Travel Expenses......Look into and disclose any and all Sexual Abuse Claims settled with Tax Payer Moneys.....Those people should be removed Immediately and Prosecuted to the Full Extent of the Law.

Investigate any and all connections to Illegal Drug Cartels, Gun Trafficking, Human Trafficking, Child Abuse.

Turn loose the FISA Docs and hold each and everyone accountable......

No one gets a free pass.....Just because they Resign......Starting point would be the 1st day of the obama admin and work forward.

Trump needs to start fighting Fire with a Modern Day Version of the Sherman M1flipping Firefly Tank....Modified M1A1 Abrams Flame Thrower.

Karsten

I agree that every Democrat should turn over their tax returns for the past 40 years, because there are too many Democrats with wealth that is suspect from years of being government employees and no reasonable earnings to back up their wealth.

Let's see how the LEFTIST whine and complain from even suggesting doing as claimed.

Indy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, learning all i can said:

barb

One item I believe is compelling is a United States Of America President MUST be a natural born Citizen:

Article. II.

Section. 1.

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/constitution-transcript

What I see COULD happen:

• Bark Insane Obama's birth certificate IS PROVEN ONCE AND FOR ALL TO BE A FRAUD LIKE IT REALLY IS - A FRAUD - NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. AND the REAL Facts AND Circumstances regarding Bark Insane Obama's birth date AND location ARE PROVEN BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT.
  • Bark Insane Obama, based on the REAL, FACTUAL, AND PREPONDERANCE OF VERIFIED INFORMATION, is declared to NOT BE A natural born Citizen.
  • Bark Insane Obama is STRIPPED of ALL provisions of Post President Of The United States Of America.
  • Bark Insane Obama's ENTIRE Presidency is declared AND processed NULL AND VOID.
  • Bark Insane Obama is RIGHTFULLY AND LEGALLY INDICTED AND PROSECUTED FOR ALL ASSOCIATED CRIMES.
  • Bark Insane Obama is RIGHTFULLY ADMINISTERED THE ASSOCIATED SENTENCING.

SO.........................................................................

I suspect affairs for Bark Insane Obama WILL BE EXCEPTIONALLY DIRE AND ALL associated WITH Bark Insane Obama's COVER FOR CRIMES COMMITTED AND ALL LIKE CRIMES WILL LIKEWISE RECEIVE THE APPROPRIATE SENTENCING.

My opinion is THOSE True The United States Of America PATRIOTS KNOW the EVIL MUST BE ELIMINATED OR IT WILL COME BACK ON THEM AND ALL OTHER True The United States Of America PATRIOTS adhering TO The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights WITH THE Associated Rule Of Law.

I DO NOT think we have True The United States Of America PATRIOTS interested in "half" "measures" AND "compromise" OF Rule Of Law.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Synopsis said:

One item I believe is compelling is a United States Of America President MUST be a natural born Citizen:

Article. II.

Section. 1.

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

What I see COULD happen:

• Bark Insane Obama's birth certificate IS PROVEN ONCE AND FOR ALL TO BE A FRAUD LIKE IT REALLY IS - A FRAUD - NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. AND the REAL Facts AND Circumstances regarding Bark Insane Obama's birth date AND location ARE PROVEN BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT.
  • Bark Insane Obama, based on the REAL, FACTUAL, AND PREPONDERANCE OF VERIFIED INFORMATION, is declared to NOT BE A natural born Citizen.
  • Bark Insane Obama is STRIPPED of ALL provisions of Post President Of The United States Of America.
  • Bark Insane Obama's ENTIRE Presidency is declared AND processed NULL AND VOID.
  • Bark Insane Obama is RIGHTFULLY AND LEGALLY INDICTED AND PROSECUTED FOR ALL ASSOCIATED CRIMES.

I suspect affairs for Bark Insane Obama WILL BE EXCEPTIONALLY DIRE AND ALL associated WITH Bark Insane Obama's COVER FOR CRIMES COMMITTED AND ALL LIKE CRIMES WILL LIKEWISE RECEIVE THE APPROPRIATE SENTENCING.

My opinion is THOSE True The United States Of America PATRIOTS KNOW the EVIL MUST BE ELIMINATED OR IT WILL COME BACK ON THEM AND ALL OTHER True The United States Of America PATRIOTS adhering TO The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights WITH THE Associated Rule Of Law.

I DO NOT think we have True The United States Of America PATRIOTS interested in "half" "measures" AND "compromise" OF Rule Of Law.

***/// :bravo::twothumbs:

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, DinarDavo said:

If it comes down to indictment and conviction, I suspect he would relocate to a country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the USA and be someone else's pain in the a**.

Will that be where Rihanna said she would go out of the country after Trump won?  Hawaii !! 🍍🥥

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, DinarDavo said:

I recall a few years ago they had bought a beach front property in Dubai or  United Arab Emirates and they don't have an extradition treaty with anyone. 

Most likely take Gal Pal Val and a few others with him.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Article. II.

Section. 1.

What I see COULD happen:

This would certainly be a hoot if they ever dug that far and truly exposed bark(as you call him) but proving his non birth rights would only expose the stupidity of every self serving idiot in Washington.  So we know the probability of that will probably never happen. But I really like the sound of the rest of your statement.  Just hope justice will be seved swiftly and in my life time.  Yep, I'm  anxious for all the answers but more excited about the justice.

As always Synopsis, I appreciate your time

barb

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

This would certainly be a hoot if they ever dug that far and truly exposed bark(as you call him) but proving his non birth rights would only expose the stupidity of every self serving idiot in Washington.  So we know the probability of that will probably never happen. But I really like the sound of the rest of your statement.  Just hope justice will be seved swiftly and in my life time.  Yep, I'm  anxious for all the answers but more excited about the justice.

As always Synopsis, I appreciate your time

barb

:twothumbs: Rule Of Law IS Good, Learning All I Can, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

To me, Rule Of Law is NOT passive. Sure, NO pursuit WITHOUT DUE CAUSE. However, for THIS Democratic Republic to ENDURE in POSTERITY, Rule Of Law MUST Be ADMINISTERED!!!

Unfortunate BUT ENTIRELY NECESSARY.

I am optimistic about the Administration of Rule Of Law BY True The United States Of America Patriots. I believe IT IS COMING!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1