Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Great video of Iraq Kurdistan, Erbil today

Thanks, Wiljor.  That was an amazing video.

My first thought is that the Barzanis seem to be doing a helluva job in Kurdistan.

People are wealthy.  Fancy cars, luxury buildings and restaurants.  

Not at all what I thought it would be like in Erbil.  Streets are safe.

They have the Peshmerga, a superior army.  Looks like all is good in Kurdistan.

Some pay up to $30,000 just for a low number license plate for their luxury cars?  Unbelievable!

I won't be feeling sorry for the Kurdistanis and I won't be complaining about the Barzanis.

They have it pretty good over there.

• Upvote 3

Thank you wiljor!! Not exactly the picture the gurus paint of Iraq is it.. lol Obviously this is one of the better areas of Iraq but still, just a normal life for these guys.. My Kurdish friend had a much better life in Erbil than I have had in the states.. He owned a restaurant, owned a 5 bedroom house that he originally paid 600,000 USD for and did really well.. this is why when I asked about their poverty level he always looked at me funny.. They are very similar to us.. glad to see these videos that totally disprove the nonsense the gurus have said.. ;)  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

Thanks, Wiljor.  That was an amazing video.

My first thought is that the Barzanis seem to be doing a helluva job in Kurdistan.

People are wealthy.  Fancy cars, luxury buildings and restaurants.  

Not at all what I thought it would be like in Erbil.  Streets are safe.

They have the Peshmerga, a superior army.  Looks like all is good in Kurdistan.

Some pay up to $30,000 just for a low number license plate for their luxury cars?  Unbelievable!

I won't be feeling sorry for the Kurdistanis and I won't be complaining about the Barzanis.

They have it pretty good over there.

2 hours ago, GregHi said:

Thank you wiljor!! Not exactly the picture the gurus paint of Iraq is it.. lol Obviously this is one of the better areas of Iraq but still, just a normal life for these guys.. My Kurdish friend had a much better life in Erbil than I have had in the states.. He owned a restaurant, owned a 5 bedroom house that he originally paid 600,000 USD for and did really well.. this is why when I asked about their poverty level he always looked at me funny.. They are very similar to us.. glad to see these videos that totally disprove the nonsense the gurus have said.. ;)  

‘Thanks for the kind words my brothers, yeah, I felt the same when I saw this video, pretty nice life they have over there. What I found interesting is the prices for goods and services, wow, very cheap indeed, and, as well how they will pay up to 30k just to have a lower numbered license plate, who would have thought. I loved to see the folks happy and enjoying life, especially the young ones. 

Sometimes I really wonder, how far off we are for an RV? But in the mean time, we patiently wait. 🙏

• Thanks 2

Great video:  ISIS didn't really mess with Kurdistan I guess.

1. notice the buildings and sidewalks are very clean.

2. The police car driving by had the word POLICE on the side. Thought that was strange

3. Seems all transactions are in dollars, not dinar.

4. looks like quite a bit of wealth there

Truly amazing for a war torn country??????????

Thanks 6ly410, yeah sure seems like it’s a beautiful country. I know the media wants us to believe that all is bad over there,but, there is another story. Thanks for sharing, and appreciate all that you bring to the table 👍

• Upvote 3