Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

After a prolonged hiatus - I have returned!  Not sure if anyone missed me or not....but let the good natured bantering and discussion resume!

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

I   :praying:   your absence was voluntary and not a medical or family problem. Welcome back.

(No, I am not being nosy and want details)  :D

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Dude, welcome back. It is always great to hear from you. Good natured bantering. Yeah right. We all know it is good natured for some, and not for others. Particularly when it comes to threads about Luigi, politics, or what pizza toppings to have at the post RV party. 

On 5/7/2019 at 9:39 AM, tankdude said:

I have returned!

’Tanks Dude For Letting Us Know ! :o

world someone GIF

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 7

16 hours ago, DinarThug said:

’Tanks Dude For Letting Us Know ! :o

world someone GIF

:D  :D  :D 
I find it interesting that this little guy can even type on a computer keyboard. Anybody else...????   🙂

On 5/11/2019 at 8:50 PM, Sage449 said:

TD, how's the family, your daughter in particular?

We're doing OK. Daughter is pretty stable, but on total TPN for nutrition at the moment (intravenous feeds - she has a port and actually administers it to herself every night). We have an appointment at University of Utah Medical Center this month - doing some more tests.  Making some headway - but its been slow.  Even with all that - she has made it through her junior year of college - and just changed her major.  Not a huge change - but went from pre-med to chemistry.  She did some research and believes she could do better getting her master's degree in biochemistry and then apply to med school. So far, she has no student loans but that's about to change with that plan. She is still my hero.

The wife had a spinal nerve stimulator implanted - but it had to be taken out 3 days later because she got a staph infection.  She's healing and is going to try it again in August/September time frame. The test was great, and think this might finally get her off of the  opioids she's been on for the last 2 years. For those interested - we tried the CBD oil - Topical, oral and vaped.  It helps her leg tremors, but no pain relief.  

Overall - it could definitely be worst..but I will say, if I happen to break out in boils, I'm changing my name to Job...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

@tankdude  Have you ever watched any of Barbara O'Neil videos?  She has a whole series on getting back to health naturally and the causes of sickness and disease.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

@tankdude  Have you ever watched any of Barbara O'Neil videos?  She has a whole series on getting back to health naturally and the causes of sickness and disease.

I just discovered her last night and watched a bunch of her lectures. an amazing woman with tremendous knowledge of healing with natural ways. Thanks Markinsa and good health to all!!

• Upvote 1

Thx TD, I keep you and your family in my prayers. Your daughter sounds awesome; so does your wife. Don't want to have to call you TD Job 😁 either. 

I used CBD oil on my ancient cat, it helped his appetite and because he was so old I think it helped his arthritis. 

• Upvote 1