Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why do they need to RV

Engine1

Hey I am just asking, why would they revalue ?  

Here is a list of top oil producing countries and the value of their currency.

Nigeria is worth .0028 USD

Lybia is worth .71 USD

Algeria is worth .0084 USD

Iran is worth .000024 USD

Kuwait is worth 3.29 USD

UAE is worth .27 USD

Angola is worth .0031

Russia is worth .015 USD

Iraq is worth .00084 USD

So just wondering why does it have to revalue?  Yup I know it was worth a lot when Saddam was in charge, but from what I hear he placed that value on his own currency.  Because he wanted his currency to be worth than the USD 

But still I invested and will continue to watch in hopes it RV's. 

2 hours ago, Engine1 said:

But still I invested and will continue to watch in hopes it RV's. 

We ALL Can Have "Buyer's" "Remorse", Engine1, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

We ALL want THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment TO BE A CERTAINTY FOR PERSONAL BENEFICIAL INVESTMENT RETURN. BUT, IT IS NOT about ANY of us Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investors!!! NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!!

HERE are some things THAT COULD HAPPEN:

• Nothing. Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Exotic Currency ONLY purchased AND sold as such - likie FOREVER.
  • ReInstatement INTERNATIONALLY at a REQUISITE exchange rate to local Country Currency (i.e. The United States Of America, United Kingdom, Canada, etc.). THIS is WHY, prayed AND told, WE ALL ARE HERE!!!
  • Lop. Likely NOT going to happen. The lowest PROJECTED Bicraqi Iraqi currency is the fil (1,000 fils = 1 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar). LIKELY the "purchasing" "power" of the fil AND Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar WOULD BECOME ASTRONOMICAL AND Iraqi would have to introduce somethin' likie the minifil where 1,000 minifils = 1 fil AND the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar is "confiscated" IN "some" "way" AND taken out of circulation ENTIRELY.
  • Introduce a WHOLE ANOTHER Currency likie the Insanians are ATTEMPTING to usher in WITH the Toman. Iraq' CURRENT monetary instrument is the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar PEGGED to the USD. Likely NOT going to happen to introduce ANOTHER Currency since The United States Of America THROUGH The United States Of America Treasury WOULD HAVE TO RECOGNIZE THE NEW CURRENCY FOR CONVERSION TO USD FOR PAYMENTS FOR IMPORTS.

SO..............................................................

I personally am STUCK on the second bullet point SINCE Iraq HAS:

• LOTS AND LOTS of Bicraqi Iraqi Crude Oil IN DEMAND for MANY YEARS TO COME.
  • UNTAPPED OTHER NATURAL RESOURCES MATCHING OR GREATLY EXCEEDING THE VALUE OF THE CRUDE OIL.
  • A LAND BASED "choke" "point" for passage of Old, er, NEW Silk Road goods BETWEEN Europe AND China WHERE the "customs" "duties" for passage THROUGH Iraq COULD VERY LIKELY EXCEED CRUDE OIL REVENUES. NOT to mention the Bicraqi Iraqi goods PUT ON THE Old, er, NEW Silk Road for INTERNATIONAL TRADE.
  • Iraq ALREADY HAS the basic transportation infrastructure IN PLACE for transportation of the INTERNATIONAL goods between Europe AND China AND ALL the Countries "linked" "in" WITH very little upgrades OR additions for transportation. SO .................................... Belt AND Road Initiative Investment Funds FROM CHINA (IF Iraq CHOOSES to ACCESS THESE FUNDS) is ENTIRELY MINIMAL to get the ball a rollin' FULL BORE. Besides, the Chinese HAVE ALREADY recognized the Bicraqi Iraq port of al-Faw (Fao) AS AN INTERNATIONAL TRADE FACILITY WHEN FUNCTIONAL.

I'll NOT bore ALL (again :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) with the ELI The ICE Man analogy EXCEPT to say THERE IS AN IMMENSE NEED INTERNATIONALLY TO "POWER" "UP" ANOTHER AREA ECONOMICALLY. The Bicraqi Iraqi NEED THIS, TOO!!! The volume of transactions NEEDED to IMPLEMENT the reconstruction, construction, AND economic development WITH foreign investment IS ENORMOUS AND Iraq CAN NOT do THIS WITHOUT foreign investment ANY TIME SOON AS NOW CRITICALLY NECESSARY WITH a "closed" "economy" corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI DAILY currency auction FUNDING Insanian, to INCLUDE Insanian IRGC, Corruption AND Terrorism Inside AND Outside Iraq!!!

I AM ENTIRELY SURPRISED the corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI DAILY currency auction FUNDING Insanian, to INCLUDE Insanian IRGC, Corruption AND Terrorism Inside AND Outside Iraq is CONTINUING WITH the Insanian, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, Spanctions CURRENTLY in place TO THE TUNE OF NOMINALLY 20 BILLION USD PER YEAR!!!

I would think the corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI DAILY currency auction FUNDING Insanian, to INCLUDE Insanian IRGC, Corruption AND Terrorism Inside AND Outside Iraq WOULD BE TERMINATED PRONTO TONTO!!! With THIS Gravy Train CUT OFF, the Bicraqi Iraqi GOI TO INCLUDE APPOINTED Officials WOULD THEN BE "subject" "to" THEIR "constituents" WOULD LIKELY get ALL Irritated, Agitated, AND Upset LEADING TO Sectarian Strife AND Civil War INSTIGATED by the Insanians to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC with "heat" AND "sand" "season" "nigh "upon" THEM.

ONE reason for my "investing" "in" THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment IS the "opening" "up" "of" China ANNOUNCED by former Presdent Tricky AND visit WITH Mousy Dung IN China. WHY, pray tell, CHINA AND NOT HAVE Mousy Dung VISIT The United States Of America???!!! Strange arrangement WITH Henry Kissingher (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) SUPER SECRET VISIT THROUGH PASTAKHAN in 1970. SO ................................................ the SHENANIGANS EVER SINCE with former President Flimsy Carter AND the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC. WHERE, pray tell, DID the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, !!!SUDDENLY!!! get THEIR power BUT the hostages WERE RELEASED WHEN former President Ronald Reagan WAS Elected???!!!

The Trans Pacific Partnership WAS ALSO TERMINATED when The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump WAS Elected!!!

ANOTHER PLAN HAD TO BE IN PLACE FOR COMPELLING INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND INVESTMENT REASONS. THIS is the WHY, prayed AND told, for the "negotiating" "issues" WITH The United States Of America AND China NOW!!! China WILL BENEFIT EXTREMELY AS WELL AS Europe AND ALL Countries CONNECTED to the Old, er, NEW Silk Road via parts related to the Belt AND Road Initiative.

ALL ABOUT Trade AND Finances (money flows/trade balances INTERNATIONALLY) AFFECTING US ALL!!!

ALL goes back to LEGACY happenings. THERE WAS a trade imbalance WITH Europe favoring the Chinese .......................................... the Bri'ish WERE affected by THIS AND is a reason for the "opium" "wars". Well, we ALL see WHERE THAT ENDED.

A DESPERATE NEED for LEGITIMATE trade up to TODAY. The legacies of former President George H. W. "Poppy" Bush WITH the opium fields in Afghanistan AND former Senator John McCain WITH the relationships WITH AND FACILITATION of Radical Muslims HAD TO BE TERMINATED FIRST. I look for some news about former President Flimsy Carter to indicate HIS legacy is NOW wiped out, TOO!!! Former President Flimsy Carter IS the GRAND DADDY OF ALL GLOBALIST former The United States Of America Presidents.

MY (NOTE: MY) opinion ONLY!!!

Buyer's Remorse is REAL BUT ENTIRELY UNNECESSARY. IF YOU NEED OUT, GET OUT!!! NO AMOUNT of Buyer's Remorse WILL AFFECT THE ACTUAL OUTCOME (wHATEVER that will be NOW OR IN THE FUTURE) of THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2